Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

soul5k

Jan 2, 2018
Odd question, would it be possible to loop the penetration from the creampie in the barn boobjob Diane scene? Always wished that was a missionary scene. Also would it be possible to insert a head for Jenny during her couch scene? She seems to lose it when you hit the fuck option.

Reactions: phantomfan

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Odd question, would it be possible to loop the penetration from the creampie in the barn boobjob Diane scene? Always wished that was a missionary scene. Also would it be possible to insert a head for Jenny during her couch scene? She seems to lose it when you hit the fuck option.
Sorry but I would not add such deep modifications until the tech update is out.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

Brand new version 0.20.12-0.01 Alpha is up:
  • Initial release for new game version. Will be full of bugs -- you have been warned!
    • Tested that game starts successfully.
    • Tested *some* cookie jar scenes.
    • Tested old saves work.
    • Note: Expect new scenes to not work or trigger correctly.
    • Note: Expect bugs with girls having the new scenes.
    • Note: It is not recommended to start a new playthrough with this build. Use it at your own risk!
    • It is always possible to temporarily disable the mod using parameter DISABLE_MOD when encountering problems, and enabling it again afterwards.
  • Changes to Diagnoses file creation.
To be very clear: This is an early preview. Use it on your own risk!

In case of problems, disable the mod with parameter DISABLE_MOD. I will fix all problems as soon as I am aware. After this, I will begin with the naughtification of the new stuff.

Enjoy!

Animee

May 24, 2019
theres only hairy AND heels, isnt there a option to turn heels off but the girls still got a bush ? i looked at the images in the folder game_overrides and theres no hairy without heels...(for girls like roxxy, missy ect.).... thats a bit sad in my opinion

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019
Hello, I would like to report a potential bug with today's alpha. In the cookie jar scene, choosing the option to have tony in the pizza night sex scene does not show the new
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
option. Have I done something wrong?

Panse

Oct 1, 2020
I always get this error message when I quit the game.
The message did not come in the original version.
I ask for help!!!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "D:\xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 364, in update
need_save = find_changes()
File "D:\xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 175, in find_changes
backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 128, in safe_deepcopy
rv = copy.deepcopy(o)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 163, in deepcopy
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 257, in _deepcopy_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 163, in deepcopy
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 237, in _deepcopy_tuple
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 192, in deepcopy
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.12
Sat Oct 23 15:15:43 2021

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
theres only hairy AND heels, isnt there a option to turn heels off but the girls still got a bush ? i looked at the images in the folder game_overrides and theres no hairy without heels...(for girls like roxxy, missy ect.).... thats a bit sad in my opinion
I feel with you. But you don't seriously expect me to work on this particular issue when the mod is still in Alpha, do you...?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I always get this error message when I quit the game.
The message did not come in the original version.
I ask for help!!!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "D:\xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 364, in update
need_save = find_changes()
File "D:\xxx\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 175, in find_changes
backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 128, in safe_deepcopy
rv = copy.deepcopy(o)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 257, in _deepcopy_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 237, in _deepcopy_tuple
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 192, in deepcopy
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.12
Sat Oct 23 15:15:43 2021
No idea. Did you install clean (not overwriting but in a new folder)? How big is your perseistence file? Does it occur with the mod disabled as well?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello, I would like to report a potential bug with today's alpha. In the cookie jar scene, choosing the option to have tony in the pizza night sex scene does not show the new
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
option. Have I done something wrong?
No, that's just not working yet. I already brought the option in but it's buggy. They just changed too much in that scene, will take some time.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

just updated to version 0.20.12-0.02 Alpha:
  • Will still be full of bugs -- you have been warned!
  • Fixed alternate Liu office sex scene (for now only works in non-pregnant mode).
  • Fixed new Eve shower sex scene.
  • Maria threesome still not working but shouldn't crash either. Still sticks to the alternate view.
  • Enhanced the mechanism to dump missing translations (parameter DUMP_TRANSLATION). See description of that parameter.
Enjoy!

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
Got another bug for you

missing file after mod installed

diane_sex_milk_base image missing.

found one more

image_maria_3some poly missing as well

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

just a short update that enables the new Diane scene.

Version 0.20.12-0.03 Alpha:
  • Still full of bugs.
  • Maria storeroom sex still not working.
  • Enabled the new Diane barn milking scene.
Have fun!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes