Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Great job, are you going to add sex after cum to other scenes?
Certainly will ;)
Hey srksrk 68.
This is a minor request and I know your still working on the update but would it possible to add the running shower sounds to the new Eve shower scene? I don't know why DC didn't add that and I think it would help the scene.

Thanks!
Good point. However, I looked into it and it is not so easy to integrate with the other environmental sounds. I will definitly look into it more, but not right now.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't know if it's an issue with the mod or with the base game, but Jenny's "seen MCs penis" variable no longer gets set. I noticed she now always acts like she's never seen the player's dick when she's doing cheerleading moves in her room with Roxxy, even if she has seen it.
Strange. I checked versions down to 0.18.6 and never found that this variable gets set anywhere. Are you sure this ever worked?

Apr 22, 2017
Strange. I checked versions down to 0.18.6 and never found that this variable gets set anywhere. Are you sure this ever worked?
I am not sure. I just was looking at the script and different ways certain scenes can play out, and I saw dialog that was set on a variable that wasn't getting set. It might be from some ancient version. I set the variable in the console and saw how the scene was supposed to play out. It wasn't very different, but the different script was fun to see.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am not sure. I just was looking at the script and different ways certain scenes can play out, and I saw dialog that was set on a variable that wasn't getting set. It might be from some ancient version. I set the variable in the console and saw how the scene was supposed to play out. It wasn't very different, but the different script was fun to see.
Anyway, I included a fix for this in the next mod version.

Reactions: TheGreatAvenger

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Version 0.20.12-1.02 is up:
  • Talking and blinking animation for Diane miling sex scene.
  • Added Liu pregnant option to her new angle during office sex.
  • Fix for a missing flag that Jenny already saw MC's dick during the Roxxy cheerleader training.
Have fun!

Reactions: Milf6969

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem? Getting this traceback when the MC is having sex with Maria for the first time. If I hit either the "spin" button or the "Win" button I get the same error.

Reactions: WindySakura

Pojokonona

Sep 12, 2020
Can someone help me? I followed all mod installation steps, but when i open the game it crashes on this screen (i'm on android).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone help me? I followed all mod installation steps, but when i open the game it crashes on this screen (i'm on android).
That's not a crash. It takes a long time on Android to start the game, especially the first time. On my Galaxy S20 it can take two minutes.

On the other hand, it may be that Android power saving mechanisms kick in and kill the process before it can load. In that case, disable those things in the power settings for this app.

staroyster

Feb 19, 2019
Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem? Getting this traceback when the MC is having sex with Maria for the first time. If I hit either the "spin" button or the "Win" button I get the same error.
Happens to me to, only happens when I'm not letting tony stay =P

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Version 0.20.12-1.03 is up with some fixes:
  • Fixed first sex session with Maria not working when Tony is not present.
  • Crystal now appears in the correct mood after being fucked before sex with Roxxy in the trailer.
  • Fixed a bug with the Grace massage cum outside animation.
Have fun!

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
awesome mod as usual just one thing even though its not a real big deal is eve shower sex her nipple piercing is removed when I have that enabled in the mod settings. Not a real big issue I just like it cause it reminds me of the chick in my profile pic eve and her have close to the same body lol :);)

GGLjunglov

Apr 7, 2021
Skärmbild 2021-10-27 230003.png Skärmbild 2021-10-27 230018.png
HELP this happens when i try to have the threesome, and when liu is pregnant i cant have sex with her. She just go shhhhh cant do dat. This is with overrides

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

just uploaded Version 0.20.12-1.04:
  • Added Crystal talking, blinking and breating animations.
  • Added sounds for the Diane milking sex scene.
  • Updated the optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES) for Eve (sorry no piercing), Crystal and Diane to the new scenes. Needs to be downloaded separately.
Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
awesome mod as usual just one thing even though its not a real big deal is eve shower sex her nipple piercing is removed when I have that enabled in the mod settings. Not a real big issue I just like it cause it reminds me of the chick in my profile pic eve and her have close to the same body lol :);)
Sorry I did not add the piercing to her shower sex because she is flipping from left to right too often, which would just look weird. Maybe some time later.

Reactions: Bane84
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes