Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question. Will there be an option to have Eve "hairy" without the nipple piercing? After the Odette/party fiasco, when they are in the tent, when she breathes the piercing disappears briefly. Not a huge deal.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry if this is a dumb question. Will there be an option to have Eve "hairy" without the nipple piercing? After the Odette/party fiasco, when they are in the tent, when she breathes the piercing disappears briefly. Not a huge deal.
If that's so then this is a bug which I will correct.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

Version 0.20.12-1.05 is up:
  • Added some sounds to the older Diane cow sex animation.
  • Added creampie animations to the new scenes.
  • Removed the mod's legacy Diane cowgirl animation since it is now part of the game in much higher quality.
  • Updated optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES). Needs to be downloaded separately.
    • Maria wearing heels during the threesome scene.
    • Added missing pierced Eve breathing animation after the Odette party desaster.
Enjoy!

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Just found another issue with Odette / Grace 3some. MC's face and arm are missing. Odette is barely pregnant, so not sure it that is causing the missing body parts.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just found another issue with Odette / Grace 3some. MC's face and arm are missing. Odette is barely pregnant, so not sure it that is causing the missing body parts.
Well that were some nasty bugs. Hopefully I now got them all (next update).

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
hey how do iget these banners below ur text? the ToN and TGO stuff. i saw many people with these kind of banners
yeah what twichman said but you also have to go into your preferences and click on the signature tab and paste the link into there to get them to show up and I think you are only allowed to use 3 so choose wisely lol

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

just updated to version 0.20.12-1.06:
  • Naughtier cum animations for the new Diane, Crystal, Eve and Maria scenes.
  • Fixed wrong scene transitions during the Grace/Odette massage threesome.
Have fun!

Sep 19, 2021
yeah what twichman said but you also have to go into your preferences and click on the signature tab and paste the link into there to get them to show up and I think you are only allowed to use 3 so choose wisely lol
ah thanks mate! i wondered if there must be some additional steps

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

just updated to version 0.20.12-1.07:
  • Added creampie animation in Eve afternoon shower scene.
  • Moved Eve in front of the steam in the shower to get a better view.
  • Made ambient sound in shower working in more scenes and in replay.
  • Fixed bug in original game with the milking minigame and Diane wearing the shirtless overall outfit.
Enjoy!

Reactions: bakasto

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can I somehow turn off the hairy mod please? I don't like hairy c*nt :(
Erm, what? Go to the config menu and disable what you don't like. Or, alternatively, don't install the optional content at all.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

just a small fresh-up to version 0.20.12-1.08:
  • Activated two previously inactive buttons in MC's phone.
    • You can now browse your screenshot gallery from in-game.
    • You can open the official walkthrough (in an external browser window) from the phone menu.
Have fun!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes