Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

just uploaded new version 0.20.12-1.00 Beta:
  • First "stable" release -- may still contain bugs.
  • New scenes should work correctly now -- however, not with the mod's special features (pregnant sex, sloppy seconds etc.).
Edit: Now with sound. Version 0.20.12-1.01:
  • Speed correction to the new Liu sex angle.
  • Sounds for all new scenes.
  • Removed parameter SPEED_LIMIT since it was not working well anyways.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, will previous saves still work if I update the mod? And will updating be simply extracting and overwriting the game file? TIA.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, will previous saves still work if I update the mod? And will updating be simply extracting and overwriting the game file? TIA.
Saves should work if you saved in MC's bedroom or the main town map. And there should be nothing to overwrite when installing the mod. Just put the files into the game directory as described in the first post.

Reactions: MrHodor

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Saves should work if you saved in MC's bedroom or the main town map. And there should be nothing to overwrite when installing the mod. Just put the files into the game directory as described in the first post.
Good to know. Thanks.
Regarding the mod updating, didn't notice there were already notes at the installation guide. My bad.

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Do you use GIMP to add the bushes? What sort of brush do you use? I'm trying to do my own but the results are not so great. I love the one you did for Becca!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
Hi Folks,

just uploaded new version 0.20.12-1.00 Beta:
  • First "stable" release -- may still contain bugs.
  • New scenes should work correctly now -- however, not with the mod's special features (pregnant sex, sloppy seconds etc.).
Edit: Now with sound. Version 0.20.12-1.01:
  • Speed correction to the new Liu sex angle.
  • Sounds for all new scenes.
  • Removed parameter SPEED_LIMIT since it was not working well anyways.
Enjoy!
Great job, are you going to add sex after cum to other scenes?

Darkcrow20

Jun 13, 2020
Hey srksrk 68.
This is a minor request and I know your still working on the update but would it possible to add the running shower sounds to the new Eve shower scene? I don't know why DC didn't add that and I think it would help the scene.

Thanks!

Apr 22, 2017
I don't know if it's an issue with the mod or with the base game, but Jenny's "seen MCs penis" variable no longer gets set. I noticed she now always acts like she's never seen the player's dick when she's doing cheerleading moves in her room with Roxxy, even if she has seen it.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes