Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
am I only one who see Helen's game image on black background? Seems her character image .png files were not processed for transparent bg
If you are playing a compressed game, then perhaps this is a defect due to the fact that the dude who performed the compression did not convert the image files correctly. In the original game, the backgrounds behind Helen's image are displayed normally.

^^mypinkdream.jpg

Athrowawayy

Oct 26, 2020
X ray option is not showing up for me at all, but it seems several random scenes still have it. Bug?

EDIT: Fixed it. I'm upgrading from game version 20.7 to 20.10 so new options were added that disabled xrays by default.

Last edited:

MagicFox

Jun 13, 2017
If you are playing a compressed game, then perhaps this is a defect due to the fact that the dude who performed the compression did not convert the image files correctly. In the original game, the backgrounds behind Helen's image are displayed normally.

View attachment 1497922
I didn't play a compressed game. I just fount the "issue images" came from Hairy Mod

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
X ray option is not showing up for me at all, but it seems several random scenes still have it. Bug?

EDIT: Fixed it. I'm upgrading from game version 20.7 to 20.10 so new options were added that disabled xrays by default.
Game is on 0.20.12 already, you know? And the mod in it's current version will not work with older game versions. So why don't you upgrade to the most current versions of both game and mod?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Not sure if this was caused by this mod but near the end, boss fight few seconds after ras's daughter points the gun at raz's head the game crashes while still running showing a word an showing An exectipon has occured the trace log had more then 20 script errors but this only happends near this point in this game no other time help?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Not sure if this was caused by this mod but near the end, boss fight few seconds after ras's daughter points the gun at raz's head the game crashes while still running showing a word an showing An exectipon has occured the trace log had more then 20 script errors but this only happends near this point in this game no other time help?
The answer you will find a handful of posts above, on this very page: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-naughty-tribute-mod-srksrk-68.22539/post-6926383

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I just uploaded version 0.20.12-1.10:
  • Changed parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING to make repairs of broken saves permanent by default, giving warning only if errors could not be corrected.
  • Finally introduced a fix for a nasty bug when Maria story would not progress when visited in pregnant stage after the Rump arrest event or when wearing the wrong outfit during the flour bag carrying event.
    • This will not repair the save when this bug already occured, but the mod will let you load such saves and continue the story when parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING is not 0 and not 2.
  • Added tooltips to the ui that show you the current day in game and savings on your bank account when hovering the mouse over the weekday and money display.
  • Adjustments to the new SAYALIGN feature (alignment of dialogs to the person currently speaking).
  • Added some missing sex sounds.
  • Some more ambient sounds.
  • Some more breathing and blinking animations.
  • Fixed Jenny not showing correct pregnant belly during Diane's barn completion celebration, start breeding events, and the Debbie/Diane threesome aftermatch.
This will probably the last content update before the tech upgrade and should be quite stable (I did a complete playthrough without any issues).

Have fun!

Edit: Small update to v1.10b

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

one more update. Version 0.20.12-1.11:
  • Improvement of Mia's sex climax animations.
  • Made ambient sounds compatible with community translations, which might have sounds translated (pieces of dialog that are framed with *, e.g. "*Sigh*").
    • Old translations from version 0.20.11 still work, even though not accurate and incomplete.
  • Enhancement of Diagnosis File creation to reflect the new features.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Milf6969

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Not sure if it's possible but one of my fav mechanics in adult games is to see the characters nude without them knowing. like if Okita gave you an improved version of of her X-ray glasses but you could maybe only use them at certain times or for only a short time when it is fully charged I get having them nude all the time would be a lot of work and maybe game breaking.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Not sure if it's possible but one of my fav mechanics in adult games is to see the characters nude without them knowing. like if Okita gave you an improved version of of her X-ray glasses but you could maybe only use them at certain times or for only a short time when it is fully charged I get having them nude all the time would be a lot of work and maybe game breaking.
Well bro, that would certainly be hot, but waaaay to much effort...

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Odette's Vampire scene is missing odette_body_b_vamp_bite, odette_body_b_vamp_front_normal,

Iwanka party at Erik's place is missing iwanka_body_b_erik_basement_back_floor

in both cases their faces appear but not the background, though in Iwanka"s case there is a background and a floating face and her in her white outfit appears for a frame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes