Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Darkcrow20

Jun 13, 2020
Just updating on a possible bug.

I noticed you added the ambient running water to the Eve shower scene (thanks btw). Worked fine the first time but after that the sound no longer plays. Tried both in game and in cookie jar.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just updating on a possible bug.

I noticed you added the ambient running water to the Eve shower scene (thanks btw). Worked fine the first time but after that the sound no longer plays. Tried both in game and in cookie jar.
Are you sure you have the latest version installed? Works for me.

Darkcrow20

Jun 13, 2020
Are you sure you have the latest version installed? Works for me.
Yeah, I just updated it. It's still not working. Let me do a clean install and check if that fixes it.

Edit - So I did a clean install and it still isn't playing. It's odd. The very first time I installed it a few days ago it worked fine the first time I ran it then cut off during the animation and never played again. The only ambient sound I get at Eve's is birds chirping from outside.

Last edited:

Darkcrow20

Jun 13, 2020
I figured out what the issue with the ambient shower sound was. I usually turn the sounds off as the groaning does nothing for me, but I turned on sound (just the slapping noises) and the shower sound was there. I assumed it would play regardless like the Debbie/Jenny shower scenes. Thanks for your time srksrk 68. :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
anyone know how to trigger the what if feature?
Just play a scene that supports it and click the button when the menu is being displayed (where you can also click "faster" or "slower"). It's not always called "What if..." but also something like "Tony..." or "Crystal..." or even something else.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Sorry cannot reproduce this. Do you have a save?
Also getting the error that GGLjunglov is experiencing. When she's pregnant, if you go to her house, Liu loses her arms and has the same dialogue as if you try to have sex with her doing the day when she's at work. I attached a save. da8a5c534da917bde111ef74d9e2773f.png

• Angry
Reactions: twichman

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Also getting the error that GGLjunglov is experiencing. When she's pregnant, if you go to her house, Liu loses her arms and has the same dialogue as if you try to have sex with her doing the day when she's at work. I attached a save. View attachment 1483837
OK there really seems to be an issue. For now, don't klick that "Sex" option in the menu, it won't work anyway because pregnant sex with Liu is only implementd for the Tuesday morning bank encounter.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Version 0.20.12-1.09 is up:
  • New configuration parameters SAYALIGN and SAYPOS to customize the appearance of the text being said (say dialog).
    • If you are like me and don't want to be distracted from the characters by all that is to be read, try SAYTHROUGH = 0 or 0.1, SAYPOS = 0.5 or 0.6 and SAYALIGN = 1.
    • Not perfect but works like a charm most of the time.
  • Corrections to the Wah Wah sound for some characters.
  • Added some NPCs breathing animations.
  • Fixed an issue that Liu could be asked for pregnant sex when not being at work in the bank, which lead to errors.
Enjoy!

Edit: Small correction to version 1.09b.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf6969

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The optional content (see separate download in the first post) provides a lot of hairy options. And the incest patch should work but I cannot take responsibility.

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
I got stuck at this error when playing Step 61

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/warehouse/office/dialogue/ano27.rpy", line 201, in script
    raz "Traitorous bitch!" with hpunch (show_native="Predatel'skaya suka!")
  File "game/scripts/TributeMod.rpy", line 214, in nt_say
    return nt_old_say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: 'Motion' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 71, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 224, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/warehouse/storage/main.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/warehouse/office/main.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/warehouse/office/dialogue/ano27.rpy", line 201, in script
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3047, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.12
Fri Nov 12 04:20:35 2021

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I got stuck at this error when playing Step 61

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 71, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/warehouse/storage/main.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/warehouse/office/main.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3047, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.12
Fri Nov 12 04:20:35 2021
There is no "step" neither in game nor in my mod. Have you installed any other mods?

OK I guess I found it. Will provide a fix ASAP.

Edit: this is an old bug also the original game has. They fixed it some time ago but re-introduced it with this update aparently again. You can fix it like this:

Open file \game\scripts\locations\warehouse\office\dialogue\ano27.rpy with a text editor and replace line 201

Code:
with this:

Code:
    raz "Traitorous bitch!" (show_native="Predatel'skaya suka!") with hpunch
Next mod version will have this fix included. You can also skip over this bug by pressing the "Ignore" button.

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Can somebody upload 0.20.12 to mega or something? Anonfile won't let me download and workupload is giving me virus warning.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Can somebody upload 0.20.12 to mega or something? Anonfile won't let me download and workupload is giving me virus warning.
I always download this mod from Workupload, never had a problem. This is a false alarm.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Since I read this a few times, I have to ask. "Workupload is giving me virus warning", what does that mean? You click the Workupload link and then what -- get a virus warning from your virus scanner? From the Workupload page itself? Did you even download anything or do you get the warning before downloading anything at all? What virus scanner do you have?

I assure you I do not upload virus infected stuff. Workupload and Anonfile get exactly the same archives. If you get a virus warning, it's either false positive or you have it from somewhere else.

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
There is no "step" neither in game nor in my mod. Have you installed any other mods?

OK I guess I found it. Will provide a fix ASAP.

Edit: this is an old bug also the original game has. They fixed it some time ago but re-introduced it with this update aparently again. You can fix it like this:

Open file \game\scripts\locations\warehouse\office\dialogue\ano27.rpy with a text editor and replace line 201

Code:
with this:

Code:
    raz "Traitorous bitch!" (show_native="Predatel'skaya suka!") with hpunch
Next mod version will have this fix included. You can also skip over this bug by pressing the "Ignore" button.
Thanks for the info, I was playing with the wiki page which has the "steps", sorry about that misleading infos lol . TBH, I only play with your mod, it's so good that I don't need any other mod xD

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Since I read this a few times, I have to ask. "Workupload is giving me virus warning", what does that mean? You click the Workupload link and then what -- get a virus warning from your virus scanner? From the Workupload page itself? Did you even download anything or do you get the warning before downloading anything at all? What virus scanner do you have?

I assure you I do not upload virus infected stuff. Workupload and Anonfile get exactly the same archives. If you get a virus warning, it's either false positive or you have it from somewhere else.
It was a malwarebytes warning the site was not safe to enter. I was gonna go there again to screen it but now it downloaded just fine, then i tried to download from anonfiles again and sometimes it gives me warning again and sometimes it doesn't. Some weird shit is going on, i guess it's on my end. Gonna scan my pc later to make sure.

MagicFox

Jun 13, 2017
am I only one who see Helen's game image on black background? Seems her character image .png files were not processed for transparent bg

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes