Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Odette's Vampire scene is missing odette_body_b_vamp_bite, odette_body_b_vamp_front_normal,

Iwanka party at Erik's place is missing iwanka_body_b_erik_basement_back_floor

in both cases their faces appear but not the background, though in Iwanka"s case there is a background and a floating face and her in her white outfit appears for a frame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I very much doubt that. Are you sure you installed the most current versions of game and mod?

If yes, please open the game menu, go to the "Naughty Tribute Mod Version 0.20.12-1.11" link and click the "Create Diagnosis File" link. After a minute you should find the "Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt" file in the game's installation directory. Zip that and attach it here.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

just uploaded a little update to version 0.20.12-1.12:
  • Corrections to the Becca bedroom sex dialog alignments (parameter SAYALIGN).
  • Performance improvement for some situations with talking/blinking animations.
Have fun!

Edit: fresh-up to version 0.20.12-1.12b

Edit 2: fresh-up to version 0.20.12-1.12c.

Edit 3: fresh-up to version 0.20.12-1.12d, fixing a bug on Android.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2021
sorry to ask but where is overlays at in the main games folder? i tried looking for it but have only gotten to replace scripts and images.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
sorry to ask but where is overlays at in the main games folder? i tried looking for it but have only gotten to replace scripts and images.
Not sure I understand your problem, but... Just put everything out of the archive into the game directory. There is not much to be overwritten The overlays folder is not there at all in the original game but comes only with the mod.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
getting an error every now and then early in the game when entering the school hallway either from outdoors or one of the classrooms

getting different errors a la "AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'name'" all over the place now, this one's at home when seeing light from Jenny's room

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
getting an error every now and then early in the game when entering the school hallway either from outdoors or one of the classrooms

getting different errors a la "AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'name'" all over the place now, this one's at home when seeing light from Jenny's room

Ooops. This comes from when you fix things after you test them, not before...

Thanks for finding this. Will give an update soon.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

just uploaded version 0.20.12-1.13:
  • Fixed a bug when something is being said by anybody who is not a character, e.g. the PA at school or the random encounter in the pool's locker rooms.
  • Updated Crystal's hairy optional content for the new sex scene (GAME_OVERRIDES) for smoother animation. Needs to be downloaded separately.
Enjoy!

Reactions: judgenot93

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Hi Folks,

just uploaded version 0.20.12-1.13:
  • Fixed a bug when something is being said by anybody who is not a character, e.g. the PA at school or the random encounter in the pool's locker rooms.
  • Updated Crystal's hairy optional content for the new sex scene (GAME_OVERRIDES) for smoother animation. Needs to be downloaded separately.
Enjoy!
sweet, thanks for the quick update.
new issue: clicking the optional content links leads to the f95 main page, not to the downloads

Jul 21, 2021
Not sure I understand your problem, but... Just put everything out of the archive into the game directory. There is not much to be overwritten The overlays folder is not there at all in the original game but comes only with the mod.
okay think i got it mostly now. But now it says i need the readme txt? is it also one thats gonna be put in game folder?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
okay think i got it mostly now. But now it says i need the readme txt? is it also one thats gonna be put in game folder?
You need to download the file from the first post in this thread, not from somewhere else in the internet where you might have found it. Then install exactly as described in that first post, including the readme, not just some selected files. The mod tries to do some verifications to check if it's genuine and installed correctly.

Jul 21, 2021
You need to download the file from the first post in this thread, not from somewhere else in the internet where you might have found it. Then install exactly as described in that first post, including the readme, not just some selected files. The mod tries to do some verifications to check if it's genuine and installed correctly.
Got it to work. can you pick hairy options? played around half a hour and think it works i think. And thank you for making the game more enjoyable.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Got it to work. can you pick hairy options? played around half a hour and think it works i think. And thank you for making the game more enjoyable.
If you downloaded and installed the optional content from the first post, there are a couple of hairy options available. Just note that for one girl only one option can be active at the same time, and some girls have some overlappings so that in order to have a consistent experience, the parameters have to be configured accordingly (e.g. to have Missy, Becca and Roxxy hairy, you need to set parameter OVERRIDES_..._HAIRY to 1 for Missy, 2 for Becca and 4 for Roxxy -- the preview images will give an idea).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Version 0.20.12-1.14 is up:
  • Corrections for pregnant Grace massage threesome.
  • Correction to the new Grace solo sex animation, aligning sound better with the movement.
  • Corrections to naked Eve breathing animation.
  • Corrected a bug in the original game where the Eve shower sex scene would not work in single step mode.
  • Additions to the optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES, needs to be downloaded separately):
    • Added Grace hairy pussy.
    • Adjustment to Eve hairy pussy.
    • Made Eve nipple piercing for both boobs, not just one (she is displayed mirrored frequently, so it would magically change sides in the middle of a scene).
Enjoy!

Last edited:

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

Version 0.20.12-1.14 is up:
  • Corrections for pregnant Grace massage threesome.
  • Correction to the new Grace solo sex animation, aligning sound better with the movement.
  • Corrections to naked Eve breating animation.
  • Corrected a bug in the original game where the Eve shower sex scene would not work in single step mode.
  • Additions to the optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES, needs to be downloaded separately):
    • Added Grace hairy pussy.
    • Adjustment to Eve hairy pussy.
    • Made Eve nipple piercing for both boobs, not just one (she is displayed mirrored frequently, so it would magically change sides in the middle of a scene).
Enjoy!
Thank you!Add sequels to other sex scenes after ending.

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
how I disable the rollback? I want to avoid using it by mistake.

by the way thanks for adding the option to increase the font size! my sight is a mess

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
how I disable the rollback? I want to avoid using it by mistake.

by the way thanks for adding the option to increase the font size! my sight is a mess
Well, I fear that's true ;)

Parameter HANDLEROLLBACK in section Game Mechanics is what you seek. But -- why?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Did I read that using rollback caused various errors in the game?
They just want to make sure you know you are using an undocumented feature. And, yes, rollback used unrestrictedly will break your game. However, the way it's implemented in the mod will minimize those issues to a point where it's as safe as can be.

Most importantly, the mod will not allow you to rollback accross internal state changes that would otherwise get lost.

If you want to be on the safe side, just use rollback to try something out, and make a save before so that you can load it and continue (this time without rollback). You will lose that possibility if you disabled rollback in the first place.

Also, it will be totally save to use rollback in the gallery, i.e. replay mode, which would also not be possible if you disabled it.

I myself use rollback and I just recently played through the whole game, from start to finish. It should be totally safe to use e.g. during animated scenes or isolated dialogs.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes