Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, yesterday I installed Summertime Saga 20.12 + Naughty-Tribute 1.14. When I took a look on the cellphone-tool, I noticed two new button: a camera, and a book. The book is linked with an online walktrough, but for what the camera is fine?
StS Camera.jpg

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

merry Christmas, and enjoy version 0.20.12-1.15:
  • Various improvements of sex animation and sound alignments for a better synchronized experience.
  • Some after-sex naughtification for the one and only Mia scene.
  • Added Mia hairy (bush and heart-shaved) to the optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES, needs to be downloaded separately).
  • New screenshot gallery (lower left icon on MC's phone) now says so if no screenshots are available, instead of just displaying a blank screen.
  • Re-design of parameter HANDLEROLLBACK:
    • Enabled rollback during replay mode (cookie jar), regardless of parameter setting.
    • Changing the parameter no longer requires a re-start of the game. However, the setting may become active only with delay, e.g. after change of scene, location or time.
  • Introduced new parameter value 3 for parameter FIREWORKS to mitigate out-of-memory issues on some windows machines. Value 2 will now be much less memory consuming. Use value 3 only if you applied the NTCore 4GB patch (see installation section).
Have fun!

screenshot0001- (location_mia_bedroom_closeup player old_mia)-small.png

cheesyemotzarellas

Aug 4, 2021
can someone make a version thats already modded cause i dont understand or make a totorial on youtube or something i keep on getting a read txt error

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
can someone make a version thats already modded cause i dont understand or make a totorial on youtube or something i keep on getting a read txt error
If you mean that on start of "Summertime Saga.exe" you get a red text saying "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt missing", this means that, well the "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt" is missing. It is part of the mod archive and needs to be in the "<installation folder>/game" folder.

If you click to exit the game as described in the same error message, a file "Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt" is being created inside the installation folder. If you cannot solve the problem by doing a clean install exactly as described in the initial post of this thread, attach that diagnosis file here (probably compress it to a zip file first).

cheesyemotzarellas

Aug 4, 2021
If you mean that on start of "Summertime Saga.exe" you get a red text saying "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt missing", this means that, well the "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt" is missing. It is part of the mod archive and needs to be in the "<installation folder>/game" folder.

If you click to exit the game as described in the same error message, a file "Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt" is being created inside the installation folder. If you cannot solve the problem by doing a clean install exactly as described in the initial post of this thread, attach that diagnosis file here (probably compress it to a zip file first).
Thank you so much it worked! ill make sure to tell people to check out the mod!

Reactions: srksrk 68

YungHaz

Dec 7, 2020
Other than what is written in the first post, I fear I cannot help. Follow it to the letter. What step does not work?
so i probably think i'm doing some wrong mod step. I downloaded the mod file, extracted it, and it turns into a folder called "game overrides". Inside that folder are several other folders with characters' names and images. I wanted to know, which ones, and where do I place these folders within the game files.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
so i probably think i'm doing some wrong mod step. I downloaded the mod file, extracted it, and it turns into a folder called "game overrides". Inside that folder are several other folders with characters' names and images. I wanted to know, which ones, and where do I place these folders within the game files.
It appears you did not download the mod itself (the two links directly below "For Summertime Saga 0.20.12") but the optional content (below "Optionally, the following can be installed in addition").

The second will not work without the first (note the words "optionally" and "in addition").

YungHaz

Dec 7, 2020
It appears you did not download the mod itself (the two links directly below "For Summertime Saga 0.20.12") but the optional content (below "Optionally, the following can be installed in addition").

The second will not work without the first (note the words "optionally" and "in addition").
I did as you said, only now the game won't start. it stays on the "Kompas Production" screen and then the app closes. when I uninstall the mod, it reopens normally. Any solution ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I did as you said, only now the game won't start. it stays on the "Kompas Production" screen and then the app closes. when I uninstall the mod, it reopens normally. Any solution ?
It can take several minutes on Android for the first start because all the files need to be compiled. On a Samsung Galaxy S20 it will take two minutes. I know it's slow but it cannot be changed.

Also, ensure that the game is not managed by Android Power Saving mechanisms, or otherwise it will be killed before it can start. Unfortunatly, this is depending on your Android version/model. Look if you find something under the battery settings. I very much guess this is the problem in your case.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Hi, how can I tell which version of the original game that I have installed to find out if it's compatible with the mod? Is there some metadata file that has the version, or something like that?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, how can I tell which version of the original game that I have installed to find out if it's compatible with the mod? Is there some metadata file that has the version, or something like that?
Look at the picture. These numbers must be the same.

screenshot0001.jpg

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What about simply installing the newest version?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes