Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Should the crypt event be available if Odette is pregnant? As far as I'm aware there are variables for it in the files
If such an event would be triggered, it certainly has no pregnant sex with Odette because such images don't exist.

mangrand78

Aug 1, 2019
The incest mod is available and reported to work, so -- no.
Sorry. I never seem to have any success with the lewd patcher mod with android. I think that I read not to use any other mod along with your mod. So I didn't want to try the extra lines mod at the same time. That was the reason for my request. Sorry for the bother and thanks for your time.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

unfortunately I had to update the mod again with a fix. The last version made saves incompatible to vanilla game and other mod versions, so I had to revert some things. You should only use version 0.20.7-1-03b -- if you have troubles loading you save you have to revert to an older one, unfortunately :(

Edit -- Version 0.20.7-1.04:
  • Re-visited Odette's Halloween scene. Vampires don't breathe.
  • Fixed Diane changing from naked to cow outfit during breeding session.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord3

Darkcrow20

Jun 13, 2020
Thanks for the reply earlier srksrk 68.
Also, I'm not sure if it's a bug in the mod or actual game but when you tell Diane to take off her cow suit it pops back on her when you have your "breeding session" with her.

Reactions: Mikilande

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply earlier srksrk 68.
Also, I'm not sure if it's a bug in the mod or actual game but when you tell Diane to take off her cow suit it pops back on her when you have your "breeding session" with her.
That's in the original game as well. They *fixed* it so I decided to remove that feature I made for the mod some releases ago, but apparently they did do it wrong. I will provide a fix for it again with the next update.

mangawizard

Nov 4, 2019
I don't know what the error is, or why its causing, but after completing the Odette Halloween 'event', my map goes gray and I can't leave the Tattoo Parlor. I thought it was a bug with the mod, so I disabled it in the options and restarted the game.

After that the game doesn't open as in after the presplash screen goes out and the game opens, I get an error (traceback attached) and then it auto closes.

I went in the config.txt for the mod and changed the disabled value from 0 to 1 (enabling it again). Open the game and now I don't get the overlay ingame and the mod breaks.

Edit:
Got it working (still haven't tested the map lock). Had to delete everything and redownload both the mod and the game.
Edit2:
Now I'm getting an error when saving my game. tracekback2.txt
Edit3:
Managed to save with the mod, but now I can't leave the Tattoo Parlor again...

Edit4:
Ok I think I got it. It was a double trigger with a cop visit that was disabling my map (not the mod). I meditated with Grace and at night spent time with Eve, that forced me back to the map. From there I went to bed and tried to sleep, but the game said 'I have something to do'. Went downstairs and there was a sequence, after that I could use the map normally.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't know what the error is, or why its causing, but after completing the Odette Halloween 'event', my map goes gray and I can't leave the Tattoo Parlor. I thought it was a bug with the mod, so I disabled it in the options and restarted the game.

After that the game doesn't open as in after the presplash screen goes out and the game opens, I get an error (traceback attached) and then it auto closes.

I went in the config.txt for the mod and changed the disabled value from 0 to 1 (enabling it again). Open the game and now I don't get the overlay ingame and the mod breaks.

Edit:
Got it working (still haven't tested the map lock). Had to delete everything and redownload both the mod and the game.
Edit2:
Now I'm getting an error when saving my game. tracekback2.txt
Edit3:
Managed to save with the mod, but now I can't leave the Tattoo Parlor again...
OK... What's the current status now? Do you still get the errors as in the traceback files?

If you can't leave the parlor, please attach the save here. If possible, also attach a save before the Odette event and describe what exactly you did in which sequence to reach the state where you cannot leave the parlor.

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Hi srk,
Is it possible the translation packages don't work properly with your mod?
Only the string replacements in the translation packages work for me. The replacements with the hash value?? don't work when I install NTM...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi srk,
Is it possible the translation packages don't work properly with your mod?
Only the string replacements in the translation packages work for me. The replacements with the hash value?? don't work when I install NTM...
As far as I know those translations are unofficial. So I fear it's bad luck...

Maybe when I have time I look into it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

after two updates that were more or less only fixing stuff, version 1.05 is up with some new features.

Version 0.20.7-1.05:
  • Have sex with Ms. Bissett during day in the classroom, or in Mrs. Smith's office! At least in your fantasy...
  • Have sex with Ms. Dewitt during the Talent Show party with everyone present! At least in your fantasy...
  • Made rollback blocking a bit less restrictive in some situations.
I would be interested in your opinion about those fantasies during sex since I am planning to do more of them. This can be a switch of scenery (like here) as well as being with another girl in the same scene (as I already did for Odette's Halloween crypt scene).

Enjoy!

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Thank you!

The translated strings are unsupported by Kompas, but I think not the actual Code to insert them. Maybe someone can shed light into the mechanism they use to replace the strings.

Darkcrow20

Jun 13, 2020
Hi folks,

after two updates that were more or less only fixing stuff, version 1.05 is up with some new features.

Version 0.20.7-1.05:
  • Have sex with Ms. Bissett during day in the classroom, or in Mrs. Smith's office! At least in your fantasy...
  • Have sex with Ms. Dewitt during the Talent Show party with everyone present! At least in your fantasy...
I would be interested in your opinion about those fantasies during sex since I am planning to do more of them. This can be a switch of scenery (like here) as well as being with another girl in the same scene (as I already did for Odette's Halloween crypt scene).

Enjoy!
I think the fantasy options are good as long as they are just options. As long as it doesn't take anything away from the game or change tbe story, what's the harm with added content? :)

Reactions: hapikala_donut

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Thank you!

The translated strings are unsupported by Kompas, but I think not the actual Code to insert them. Maybe someone can shed light into the mechanism they use to replace the strings.
Ok, I think I got a grasp of it.
The translations were made with Ren'Pys translation feature.

What I don't get is why the unit identifiers don't match anymore with your mod and how to fix this.

mangawizard

Nov 4, 2019
OK... What's the current status now? Do you still get the errors as in the traceback files?

If you can't leave the parlor, please attach the save here. If possible, also attach a save before the Odette event and describe what exactly you did in which sequence to reach the state where you cannot leave the parlor.
So far so good. Still don't know why the mod was giving me a hard time though. But after the last edit I've had no problems.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

another "What-If...?" update!

Version 0.20.7-1.06:
  • Graphical improvement of Consuela pregnant sex scene.
  • What if... you could boink Debbie on a hospital bed instead of the living room couch?
  • What if... Helen's Holy Seeding would happen in a more public place?
  • Internal clean-up.
  • Disabled ability to load or start a game if config changes require a re-start.
Enjoy!

heyheyheyward1

Dec 15, 2019
Hi folks,

Version 0.20.7-1.05:

Enjoy!

This is amazing. You might be able to salvage the Diane update with this. The barn was the worst idea ever.

Reactions: srksrk 68

Eagleman23

Nov 13, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\sebas\Neuer Ordner\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\sebas\Neuer Ordner\renpy\main.py", line 581, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "C:\Users\sebas\Neuer Ordner\renpy\persistent.py", line 364, in update
need_save = find_changes()
File "C:\Users\sebas\Neuer Ordner\renpy\persistent.py", line 175, in find_changes
backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
File "C:\Users\sebas\Neuer Ordner\renpy\persistent.py", line 128, in safe_deepcopy
rv = copy.deepcopy(o)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 163, in deepcopy
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 257, in _deepcopy_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 163, in deepcopy
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 249, in _deepcopy_tuple
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
Sat Oct 31 23:15:01 2020

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\sebas\Neuer Ordner\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\sebas\Neuer Ordner\renpy\main.py", line 581, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "C:\Users\sebas\Neuer Ordner\renpy\persistent.py", line 364, in update
need_save = find_changes()
File "C:\Users\sebas\Neuer Ordner\renpy\persistent.py", line 175, in find_changes
backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
File "C:\Users\sebas\Neuer Ordner\renpy\persistent.py", line 128, in safe_deepcopy
rv = copy.deepcopy(o)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 257, in _deepcopy_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 249, in _deepcopy_tuple
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
Sat Oct 31 23:15:01 2020
Some details and maybe a save would be nice. Does it also occur in unmodded game?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes