Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Would be cool to add the image of Tony jerking it in the background to Maria scenes, kind of similar to what you did with Roxxy. Just to make the scenes livelier like you've been doing! Love the mod!
I thought about that but I decided against for now. Does not quite fit. Maybe later.

Reactions: parakep

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its only with your mod.
Again, some more details, please. I load your save and nothing out of the ordinary happens. Except that you saved in the middle of a dialog, which isn't recommended as well in the original game: only save in MC's room or in the main city map, and never in the middle of something.

That said, what do I have to do to make your save crash?

clwd008

Feb 3, 2020
Hi there. Today I open the game and it crashed when load the save. I have the game ver 0.20.7 and mod Version 0.20.7-1.05.
I saved on the city map.
I also tried uninstalling the mod (use the unmodded game to load the save, but still no luck).
Could you please help check the problem and maybe fix the save? I have attached the save below. Thank you.

bem61092

Jul 30, 2020
if possible please add the option to resize the buttons at the bottom (skip, auto, etc) and buttons in sex scene (faster, keep going, cum ..., etc), I play on android and buttons It's too small to be able to accurately press, thank you very much for the great mod

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi there. Today I open the game and it crashed when load the save. I have the game ver 0.20.7 and mod Version 0.20.7-1.05.
I saved on the city map.
I also tried uninstalling the mod (use the unmodded game to load the save, but still no luck).
Could you please help check the problem and maybe fix the save? I have attached the save below. Thank you.

Yeah, I feared that would come up. That was a faulty version I put online for a few hours, which made saves incompatible to any other version including vanilla. My advice would be to revert to an earlier save if possible. Otherwise, you could install the attached patch into the game/scripts folder, but that would leave your saves incompatible to any new version in the future as well, so I only recommend it if you have no other option. Sorry for that.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
if possible please add the option to resize the buttons at the bottom (skip, auto, etc) and buttons in sex scene (faster, keep going, cum ..., etc), I play on android and buttons It's too small to be able to accurately press, thank you very much for the great mod
See if the attached file solves your problem (replace the game/scripts/TributeMod.rpy file).

Last edited:
Reactions: bem61092

clwd008

Feb 3, 2020
Yeah, I feared that would come up. That was a faulty version I put online for a few hours, which made saves incompatible to any other version including vanilla. My advice would be to revert to an earlier save if possible. Otherwise, you could install the attached patch into the game/scripts folder, but that would leave your saves incompatible to any new version in the future as well, so I only recommend it if you have no other option. Sorry for that.
Thank you. I think I do have earlier saves. I will try to load them.
Does mod 1.06 fix the issue?

ZeroBlacks

Feb 7, 2018
How do I install the mod in the game? because whenever I do that when I put it, it is giving an error and it doesn't even arrive at the menu

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you. I think I do have earlier saves. I will try to load them.
Does mod 1.06 fix the issue?
Should be fixed since 1.03b, so: yes. Meaning: saving games will no longer produce corrupt saves, but you will still not be able to load corrupted saves -- like you experienced.
How do I install the mod in the game? because whenever I do that when I put it, it is giving an error and it doesn't even arrive at the menu
Did you follow the instructions in the first post to the letter? What is the error you get?

ZeroBlacks

Feb 7, 2018
I put the file in the same folder as it was written, and when I start it is giving 4 errors in a row

It doesn't even open the menu because of the mod folder

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
These are giving error
It appears you extracted the mod into a sub-folder "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.7-1.06 -- game" inside the "game" folder. You must extract everything exactly into that "game" folder directly, so that you get the folders game/scripts, game/images and so on. In other words, move everything inside that sub-folder one level up.

clwd008

Feb 3, 2020
Should be fixed since 1.03b, so: yes. Meaning: saving games will no longer produce corrupt saves, but you will still not be able to load corrupted saves -- like you experienced.

Did you follow the instructions in the first post to the letter? What is the error you get?
Thanks, I will continue the game with mod 1.06.
(I encounter the issue when I use the mod 1.05, not 1.03b though)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks, I will continue the game with mod 1.06.
(I encounter the issue when I use the mod 1.05, not 1.03b though)
Yes because 1.03 (without b) corrupted your save. You only noticed after installing a later version (1.03b onwards, in your case 1.05).

ZeroBlacks

Feb 7, 2018
It appears you extracted the mod into a sub-folder "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.7-1.06 -- game" inside the "game" folder. You must extract everything exactly into that "game" folder directly, so that you get the folders game/scripts, game/images and so on. In other words, move everything inside that sub-folder one level up.
I understand, thanks bro, I'll fix this then

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes