Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Any probability to ad a pregnant sex scene for all the girl or it's impossible?
I will do when it seems doable. As a pre-condition, the girl must be able to get pregnant, and she must have a scene where the belly is not in the way.

This means that there will definitely not scenes for *all* the girls. It may not seem so, but adding such a scene generates quite a bit of effort, you know ;)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

another What If... update for you who wonder what could be. This time, you could have sex with Roxxy and Missy during bright daylight, right in the middle of the ongoing bikini contest! Remember -- it's only a fantasy...

Version 0.20.7-1.07:
  • What if... you could have sex with Missy at the beach, right during the bikini contest!
  • What if... you could have sex with Roxxy right on the bikini contest stage!
  • Made the quick menu text buttons re-sizable according to the FONTSIZE configuration parameter.
  • Made the fullmoon setting work better together with the fireworks animation.
Enjoy!

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
I will do when it seems doable. As a pre-condition, the girl must be able to get pregnant, and she must have a scene where the belly is not in the way.

This means that there will definitely not scenes for *all* the girls. It may not seem so, but adding such a scene generates quite a bit of effort, you know ;)
The question was actualy pretty stupid i'm realy sorry XD. I just didn't check before ask this but thx for the answer :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
did u add any footjobs? if u didn't will u ?
No and no, I fear...

First, this is not my fetish. Second, since there is no art that could be used to make the images (I don't draw myself, I only take what the game offers and do small modifications), that would be beyond me.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can you put one option to make faster animation? Thank you so much for your mod
This is a local thing for each animation. If you have a specific example of where you would want to have increased speed, I can do that, but not for all at once. Also, please consider that it will not always look good.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hey srksrk 68!!!
This one.. Can i use it on V0.20.7???
"Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.5-2.04 (Game Overrides)"

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey srksrk 68!!!
This one.. Can i use it on V0.20.7???
"Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.5-2.04 (Game Overrides)"
"Valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated. This also includes the brand new version 0.20.7 of the game."

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
"Valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated. This also includes the brand new version 0.20.7 of the game."
Thanks man... Keep going with this mod... Hope someone can change the pictures of mom in the bathrobe. Take for example the sexy lingerie she wears to dinner when her sister comes to dinner. Wear them with a pair of sexy high-heeled shoes ...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
sorry man, but after the latest revision of your mod it's no more possible to access to the crypt at night. :(
That's because Halloween is over I guess. Or do you get an error?

Odette will tell you when exactly the next full moon appears, at this day you will be able to access the crypt. Or you wait a year until next Halloween.

SummitSummit

Jul 13, 2018
Nope, the Naughty Tribute mod is definitely braking Vamp Odette in the cemetery. Before loading the mod I could still go see her, after loading the mod the door doesn't work.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Nope, the Naughty Tribute mod is definitely braking Vamp Odette in the cemetery. Before loading the mod I could still go see her, after loading the mod the door doesn't work.
I bet against it. I use the mod all the time and it works. Can you please attach a save here?

upupajack

Dec 19, 2018
That's because Halloween is over I guess. Or do you get an error?

Odette will tell you when exactly the next full moon appears, at this day you will be able to access the crypt. Or you wait a year until next Halloween.
No, i can't simply access to the crypt, while in an unmodded version i can still visit Odette every night.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No, i can't simply access to the crypt, while in an unmodded version i can still visit Odette every night.
And how often must I ask for you two to attach a save here?

Also: no, you cannot visit Odette every night in the unmodded game. It's only possible when the game timer has a full moon, and in the week before RL Halloween.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Well, I installed the TributeMod.rpy file that you sent, started the game, went to bed and woke up to a a traceback file. I then chabged that file by deleting the numbers and tried again with the same result. Then I cut them and put them in the repy/common file, restarted and still got the traceback.If it makes any difference, I am running windows 7.
Incedently, I don't know where you got the idea that I am not running your mod but it has always been the second thing that I download when a new version comes out.traceback added, Tributemod.rpy and Tributemod.rpyc removed.
I just tried to start the game from the start and got a traceback saying something about Lains mod, and I think that I originally had her in the game once and just installed yours over the top. So I deleted the game, reinstalled it with your mod only and hope that it fixes the problem. Thanks.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes