Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, I installed the TributeMod.rpy file that you sent, started the game, went to bed and woke up to a a traceback file. I then chabged that file by deleting the numbers and tried again with the same result. Then I cut them and put them in the repy/common file, restarted and still got the traceback.If it makes any difference, I am running windows 7.
Incedently, I don't know where you got the idea that I am not running your mod but it has always been the second thing that I download when a new version comes out.traceback added, Tributemod.rpy and Tributemod.rpyc removed.
I just tried to start the game from the start and got a traceback saying something about Lains mod, and I think that I originally had her in the game once and just installed yours over the top. So I deleted the game, reinstalled it with your mod only and hope that it fixes the problem. Thanks.
Now it becomes a bit clearer. Lain's mod is out-of date and it's known to cause things like quests not triggering. I would have advised to install clean but you already did that ;)

Be sure to download the most recent version of mod and game.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

to give you something while waiting for the next update, feel free to enjoy the newest version of the mod. Featuring Iwanka, for those who are into rich blonde girls ;)

Version 0.20.7-1.08:
  • Added link in config menu to quickly disable/enable mod and exit game with one click.
  • Made Bissette's sex scene a bit faster.
  • Added breathing animation for Iwanka when lying on her back in Erik's basement.
  • Added an Iwanka transparency option to the optional content (bikini, dress and party dress). See what she is wearing under!
Note that for Iwanka to appear in her transparent outfit, you must download the updated optional content (game_overrides). Also, since she appears mostly nude when her story is finished anyways, it might be a good idea to load an earlier save and play her path again.

Enjoy!

heyheyheyward1

Dec 15, 2019
That may be... but how am I supposed to fix that?
I understand that Diane's animations are very environment oriented so it may be difficult to change locations.

I know you were able to import the old reverse cowgirl animation. Are you able to bring back the bent over the counter sex animation?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I understand that Diane's animations are very environment oriented so it may be difficult to change locations.

I know you were able to import the old reverse cowgirl animation. Are you able to bring back the bent over the counter sex animation?
That might be possible but I do not see the point to add an ancient two-frames "animation" back into the game, given that it also has a kind of replacement (breeding scene from behind). I only added the reverse cowgirl because that really had no replacement. And I had to create a couple of in-between frames to make the animation at least remotely smooth. Apart from never having a good result, this is absolutely no fun at all.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Now it becomes a bit clearer. Lain's mod is out-of date and it's known to cause things like quests not triggering. I would have advised to install clean but you already did that ;)

Be sure to download the most recent version of mod and game.
The latest news on my game is that it worked, I have had the party with Iwanka at Eriks basement and will go to Rumps place tomorrow.
Also FWTW, the Lains mod that I used was the one that was on page 1 when this version first came out, not the latest one from Lain.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

just stopping by to say that the mod has been updated. Nothing drastical, but if you liked the latest Iwanka addition you probably want to check out.

Version 0.20.7-1.08b:
  • Improvement and fixes of Iwanka optional transparency content. To take full benefit, the optional content has to be downloaded again.
  • Fixed several graphical glitches for Iwanka.
As I said, this is just cosmetical.

Edit: found a bug, please find the hotfix here. Download the attached file dialogues.rpy and replace the one in folder game\scripts\locations\mia_s_house\mia_s_entrance\mia_s_upstairs\helen_s_bedroom.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey dev
is it possible to make jenny pregnant in the shower scene and dinning room (with her being naked in it) ?
I guess by "make jenny pregnant" you mean having pregnant sex with her (note that making her pregnant is already possible -- just have sex with her). That is not so easy. For one, in the dining room the particular scene is not suited because of her lying on the table and a pregnant belly would be in the way. In the shower it would of course be possible, but once she is pregnant you will no longer meet her there. There is that random event which may be triggering the cut scene when MC awaks and feels the urge to go to the bathroom, meeting her. But that's only random and occurs too seldom.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
How can I not modify any dialogs inside the game? I like this mod but I need everything else and not the dialogs that change, because I play it in Spanish and put them back in English

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How can I not modify any dialogs inside the game? I like this mod but I need everything else and not the dialogs that change, because I play it in Spanish and put them back in English
If you are talking about the community translations, they do not work. I was not yet able to figure out why, sorry.

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
If you are talking about the community translations, they do not work. I was not yet able to figure out why, sorry.
First I have to say I don't know jack shit about this, but per I had the impression that updating a script and rerunning "Generate Translations" in the Ren'Py launcher should update the translation files.
But in case of STS it is a single big translation file instead of multiple ones for every script as stated in the Ren'Py documentation, maybe that's a deal breaker. Would be nice to know more about the stuff DC and his team are doing behind the scenes in regard to the translation packs.

The Ren'py documentation is a bit scarce about how the dialogue identifiers for the translations are generated, too.

Of course I don't expect you to fix every translation pack for us :) but maybe you can work out some instructions for us to do it ourselves.

Thank you for your work and your service to the community here.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
First I have to say I don't know jack shit about this, but per I had the impression that updating a script and rerunning "Generate Translations" in the Ren'Py launcher should update the translation files.
But in case of STS it is a single big translation file instead of multiple ones for every script as stated in the Ren'Py documentation, maybe that's a deal breaker. Would be nice to know more about the stuff DC and his team are doing behind the scenes in regard to the translation packs.

The Ren'py documentation is a bit scarce about how the dialogue identifiers for the translations are generated, too.

Of course I don't expect you to fix every translation pack for us :) but maybe you can work out some instructions for us to do it ourselves.

Thank you for your work and your service to the community here.
Actually, I am currently in the process of trying to understand what's going on there. And I am still failing. I currently think it's a problem with how Renpy handles a mixture of RPA files and RPY sources being present at the same time. What makes it worse is that it sometimes works for some scenes, and then out of a sudden it stops working. It's totally random depending on, among other things, which source file was last touched -- even without actually changing anything.

I also generated the translations out of the Renpy launcher for both the modded and the unmodded game, and I do not see any significant differences that would explain anything. Same text under same label gets same ID in both cases, so as a result, the community translations *should* work. Only they don't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: werdgewrtrtz

Hentai0052

Apr 24, 2018
would you be able to have Prego Sex with jenny during Cam Show maybe ?? Or what way could be you add Prego Sex with jenny then?

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
[QUOTE = "BBC_KING, publicación: 4527358, miembro: 938251"]
Hey dev
¿Es posible dejar embarazada a Jenny en la escena de la ducha y el comedor (con ella desnuda en ella)?
[/CITAR]
Si . ten cuidado

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
would you be able to have Prego Sex with jenny during Cam Show maybe ?? Or what way could be you add Prego Sex with jenny then?
Jenny has a late-night pregnant scene when sneaking into her bed. All other would be difficult to achieve, which I explained before in this thread. But that does not mean that I won't do something in the future.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

that was a tough one, but I finally managed to figure out a way to make the community translations work with the mod. Here it comes!

Version 0.20.7-2.00 Beta:
  • Made the mod compatible with the new community translations.
    • This feature may still be buggy, you have been warned!
    • Only texts present in the unmodded game will be translated, no texts introduced by this mod.
    • Some texts may not be translated due to the nature of the mod.
  • The new community translation files will be loaded even if the mod is disabled by configuration parameter DISABLE_MOD.
  • Changed the phone tooltips showing the latest goals on mouse-over of the phone icon to display the translated texts.
    • Changed configuration parameter PHONETOOLTIP to have values 0 (no tooltips) and 1 (all goals will be displayed), i.e. it is no longer possible to limit the number of goals to be displayed in the tooltip, apart from disabling the feature entirely.
  • Fixed Iwanka now wearing the swimsuit again in the evening after having been pregnant.
  • Fixed a bug with Helen's Holy Seeding.
Have fun!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warrior69

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How exactly do you trigger the what if scenes? Are the ones like the swimsuit contest time sensitive?
It's integrated in other scenes. At the time the screen pops up where you choose to increase/decrease speed, continue or cum, you have an option "What if...".

The bikini contest scene can be triggered when having sex with Roxxy in her room at the trailer, or with Missy during her solo spin bottle scene.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes