Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Holy shit, does this truly add sfx to all sex animations in the latest version of the game ?
If yes, that's aweosme !

Reactions: srksrk 68

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
It sure does, and yes it's awsome ;)
Here is hoping that the major games of the genre such as The Twist, Midnight Paradise, Mify City and The Tyrant eventually get sfx added directly from the dev or via an awesome mod like this.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It says Error: Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt missing
The downloaded archive Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.9-1.19.zip contains three folders, an image and the file Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt. The instructions tell you to put all those five things into the <Summertime Saga>\game folder. If that folder does, after installation, not contain the file Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt, this is the error you will get.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
It sure does, and yes it's awsome ;)
I installed everything according to instructions and then started up the game with the mod installed after previously starting the latest version clean. All i got was the splash screen image. Weirdly enough after like 2-3 minutes the game finally started.

I guess during first start some files/folder structure is crated or what is going on with that delayed start ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I installed everything according to instructions and then started up the game with the mod installed after previously starting the latest version clean. All i got was the splash screen image. Weirdly enough after like 2-3 minutes the game finally started.

I guess during first start some files/folder structure is crated or what is going on with that delayed start ?
Exactly. All the rpy files need to be compiled once into rpyc files. This is why the instructions explictly say to try the start twice if it fails the first time. Second and following starts should be OK.

On Android it takes even longer but normally does not fail, if you disable power optimizations for the app. On Windows it runs faster but will most likely fail on first try.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
srksrk 68 Could you please add sfx for the penetration during sex under the bedsheets with Debbie ? That would be neat.
Maybe also add sound for when the ejaclation happens and not only when it oozes out xD

Also wanted to report that the animations speed is bugged / way too fast during the bj animation in the shower with Debbie.

What i saw also was that the animation / render for kissing while under the bedsheets dont't work quite right with Debbie.
Also whats weird is when clicking on "keep going" nothing really happens.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68 Could you please add sfx for the penetration during sex under the bedsheets with Debbie ? That would be neat.
Maybe also add sound for when the ejaclation happens and not only when it oozes out xD

Also wanted to report that the animations speed is bugged / way too fast during the bj animation in the shower with Debbie.

What i saw also was that the animation / render for kissing while under the bedsheets dont't work quite right with Debbie.
Also whats weird is when clicking on "keep going" nothing really happens.
OK, thanks for the suggestions. However, Debbie scenes are too old (technology wise) to bother with. All the modern scenes use the same framework (internally including a class AnimatedImage which I enhanced to deal with all the extensions the mod provides), which the old scenes don't. Therefore, adding sound would mean to program something special for each of those scenes (since each scene does it differently), and only for what? An old three or two frames "Animation" that is not really worth watching, but only for completeness reasons.

Sorry but please understand I'll rather wait until those scenes get their rework done and moved to the new framework -- otherwise I would even all have to do twice. I already did it for a few old outdated scenes and it is really a lot of effort (e.g. Mrs. Johnson, Ivy or Major Rump).

I will definitly think about ejaculation sounds once the tech update is out. But, honestly, what sounds should that be? I mean, there usually is no mic where the action takes place in that moment...

The animation speed for Debbie BJ is too fast, agreed, but again it's an old scene, and it's the same in the unmodded game. Maybe I will reduce the speed in the next release.

And the kissing animation with Debbie under the bed sheed... I cannot follow you there. It works quite well for me, and clicking on "keep going", well, keeps it going...

Do you have any other mods installed?

Reactions: jakek

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
where do i put the opional content?
Like described in the readme and in the first post:
Extract the folder "game_overrides" and place it in the same directory where the "<Summertime Saga>\game" is found. Important: Do not place it inside this folder but on the same level, so that the "<Summertime Saga>" folder contains both the "game" and the "game_overrides" folders.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Could you please please add sounds to just the sex animation under the bed sheet with Debbie please.
Meaty penetration sound during insertion, same sounds repeating when fucking with female feint moaning and during ejaculation a pumping squirty sound.

I totally understand the issue of trying to add sounds to scenes that will have to be reworked anyway, but please just for this one animation could you do it still, it would be so awesome of you !

Dude thank you so much for your hard work and efforts on this mod !

WIthout your mod Summertime Saga wouldn't be the same.

I will definitly think about ejaculation sounds once the tech update is out. But, honestly, what sounds should that be? I mean, there usually is no mic where the action takes place in that moment...
Illusion games usually have ejaculation sounds, i'd suggest watching some r34 animation for inspiration. I am sure you will find a fitting sound in the many erotica sfx sound packs. Seriously any sound should do that resembles audible squirting.

The animation speed for Debbie BJ is too fast, agreed, but again it's an old scene, and it's the same in the unmodded game. Maybe I will reduce the speed in the next release.
The shower bj with Debbie is like 10x too fast, it may be a bug on my end, like i said i'm using the latest versions of the game and mods and have only incest patch and the extended lines incest patch installed.

Update: It seems the animation simply starts right off the bat at the highest speed escelation level.

And the kissing animation with Debbie under the bed sheed... I cannot follow you there. It works quite well for me, and clicking on "keep going", well, keeps it going...

Do you have any other mods installed?
I have the basic incest patch and the extended incest lines mod installed.
Nothing else.
So with "Cuddle and "Kissing" when i click on "keep going", nothing happens.
With "Breastfeed " and "Rub" when i click on "keep going", only one single frame continues and then it looks like as if the animation stops. Any further presses on "keep going" do nothing.

And btw would you consier adding sounds for kissing animations for example with Debbie in the kitchen.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Could you please please add sounds to just the sex animation under the bed sheet with Debbie please.
Meaty penetration sound during insertion, same sounds repeating when fucking with female feint moaning and during ejaculation a pumping squirty sound.

I totally understand the issue of trying to add sounds to scenes that will have to be reworked anyway, but please just for this one animation could you do it still, it would be so awesome of you !

Dude thank you so much for your hard work and efforts on this mod !

WIthout your mod Summertime Saga wouldn't be the same.

Illusion games usually have ejaculation sounds, i'd suggest watching some r34 animation for inspiration. I am sure you will find a fitting sound in the many erotica sfx sound packs. Seriously any sound should do that resembles audible squirting.

The shower bj with Debbie is like 10x too fast, it may be a bug on my end, like i said i'm using the latest versions of the game and mods and have only incest patch and the extended lines incest patch installed.

Update: It seems the animation simply starts right off the bat at the highest speed escelation level.

I have the basic incest patch and the extended incest lines mod installed.
Nothing else.
So with "Cuddle and "Kissing" when i click on "keep going", nothing happens.
With "Breastfeed " and "Rub" when i click on "keep going", only one single frame continues and then it looks like as if the animation stops. Any further presses on "keep going" do nothing.

And btw would you consier adding sounds for kissing animations for example with Debbie in the kitchen.
OK I took a look and added some of the features you suggested -- but mostly because also other scenes will benefit from it and I already had something in the queue. I will not add more features for legacy scenes unless there is a severe bug to fix or such.

The shower sex speed issue, as I said, is also there in the original game. This is because the game does not initialize the speed setting for some scenes. If you for example had Debbie couch sex at max speed before, this will give you too high speed afterwards in the shower BJ scene (because the couch sex has many more images in the loop and the BJ scene afterwards will display each of it's two images at that same speed). I added parameter SPEED_LIMIT that might help to mitigate such issues.

The thing with animations not continuing I still cannot reproduce. Please try without the incest mod installed, best on a clean installation.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

has been a while, but here it is! Version 0.20.9-1.20:
  • On request: added sounds for Debbie legacy bed sex scene.
  • Added squirting sounds during internal cumshot scenes.
  • Added parameter SPEED_LIMIT to limit the maximum/minimum time a sex animation loop will take, in case the game does not initialize it correctly.
  • Slight improvement of Iwanka x-ray sex overlay.
  • Fixed a bug where multiple sounds were played for the same character during scene transitions.
  • Fixed all babies will be boys only (no guarantee it works, though).
  • Improved the slapping sound during sex finishing scenes.
  • Added a diagnosis file generation functionality for, well, diagnosis purposes.
  • Internal optimizations.
Enjoy!

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
The thing with animations not continuing I still cannot reproduce. Please try without the incest mod installed, best on a clean installation.
UPDATE: I also tried using a gallery unlocker not using the save game, and still same issue when playing the scene in the gallery/cookie jar.

Lol wtf, i just did a clean install with no mods installed, loaded up my save game and
still the same issue, here is a save game right at the scene:

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
UPDATE: I also tried using a gallery unlocker not using the save game, and still same issue when playing the scene in the gallery/cookie jar.

Lol wtf, i just did a clean install with no mods installed, loaded up my save game and
still the same issue, here is a save game right at the scene:
So you're saying, if when loading that save, choosing kissing or breastfeed, and then keep going, will do nothing? For me, it just keeps going.

As a first thing to check, I would ask you to use the brand new diagnostic feature. Go to the mod's config menu and click on the link "Create Diagnosis File". It will work for a minute and create the file Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt. Zip that and attach the archive here. It should contain no confidential information, but you may want to take a look yourself.

Last edited:

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
So you're saying, if when loading that save, choosing kissing or breastfeed, and then keep going, will do nothing? For me, it just keeps going.

As a first thing to check, I would ask you to use the brand new diagnostic feature. Go to the mod's config menu and click on the link "Create Diagnosis File". It will work for a minute and create the file Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt. Zip that and attach the archive here. It should contain no confidential information, but you may want to take a look yourself.
Weeeiiiird. I cleaned my entire save folder i had and then started up the game, went to the gallery, played the scene and it worked.

But here is a new issue:

When playing the scene with Maria "Maria Sex Storage" and "Maria Sex Kitchen"
this happens:

Screenshot.jpg
When clicking ignore a bunch of times, this appears:
Screenshot2.jpg

Similiar issue with Josie during "Josie Sex":
Screenshot3.jpg

Can confirm similiar thing with both Ivanka scenes

Oh and btw, would you be willing to add kissing sounds when kissing Debbie ( in bed / kitchen / etc ) ?
The same sound that is played during kissing when having sex with Maria.
Also could you consider adding sound for breastsucking with Debbie ?

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Weeeiiiird. I cleaned my entire save folder i had and then started up the game, went to the gallery, played the scene and it worked.

But here is a new issue:

When playing the scene with Maria "Maria Sex Storage" and "Maria Sex Kitchen"
this happens:

View attachment 1257039
When clicking ignore a bunch of times, this appears:
View attachment 1257041

Similiar issue with Josie during "Josie Sex":
View attachment 1257065

Can confirm similiar thing with both Ivanka scenes

Oh and btw, would you be willing to add kissing sounds when kissing Debbie ( in bed / kitchen / etc ) ?
The same sound that is played during kissing when having sex with Maria.
Also could you consider adding sound for breastsucking with Debbie ?
Yeah this comes from messing with unreliable tools like the gallery unlocker you mentioned earlier...

You may fix this by opening the console (SHIFT+O) and typing:
Code:
unlock_all_scenes()
This will unlock all scenes of course (correctly this time), but since you already tried to do that...

As a general advice: Do not mess with your game.

I will definitly consider additional sounds but like I said earlier, I would not do that for older tech women like Debbie. Maybe after next update.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes