Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Love it, how do you unlock the Roxxy premature ejaculation scene?
There isn't one yet. I created that image because I saw the text on an image on Reddit and thought it was hot. It was supposed to serve as a generic promo for the mod, rather than a specific scene in it. I saw the text from the Tina image and thought it went perfectly with Tina in her doorway. After making it, I realized that it could easily be added to the game and fit well with the existing narrative for her character, so I added it as a bonus in Beta19.

I guess I'll have to add the Roxxy scene to the game now!

lonked

Jan 29, 2021
Regards your question a couple messages up:
Love it, been trying to get through it all but some scenes (Mia gets me every time) are just too hot for me to get any further into the game lmao.

The new PE stuff is great, there's a wide variety of characters that feel good, dom Jenny is the best character I've come across on this website really.

ploopi

Nov 18, 2017
Any chance you will make Eve's penis bigger, to exaggerate the difference between her and MC further?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Any chance you will make Eve's penis bigger, to exaggerate the difference between her and MC further?
I like that idea, but I'm not sure if everyone would. (Personally, I prefer trans women to have a more feminine penis.) If I'm going to do this, I'll add an option to the "What are you hoping to see?" menu to choose between the current penis or the new larger one.

I count 48 images that I would need to modify. I would also need to make something like 82 code changes to 7 files. In terms of donations to an LGBT charity, how much is Super Hung Eve worth to you?

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Doesnt seem to be working for me, I'm using the uncompressed version and placed it in the game folder inside the summertime-saga folder. Game version is also the latest 20.13 version

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Doesnt seem to be working for me, I'm using the uncompressed version and placed it in the game folder inside the summertime-saga folder. Game version is also the latest 20.13 version
Did you unzip the archive? What OS are you using?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Yep, it even says summertime saga: sph mod on the game window. Not using any other mods, had hairy mod but installed fresh copy without it, even deleted all old saves from %appdata%, running outta ideas now lol
If it says SPH Mod in the game window, then you're running the SPH mod!

Are you seeing big dick images? I have hundreds of images left to convert, but you shouldn't run into unaltered images at the beginning of the game. The dialog should at least change, even when the images haven't been updated yet.

ploopi

Nov 18, 2017
I like that idea, but I'm not sure if everyone would. (Personally, I prefer trans women to have a more feminine penis.) If I'm going to do this, I'll add an option to the "What are you hoping to see?" menu to choose between the current penis or the new larger one.

I count 48 images that I would need to modify. I would also need to make something like 82 code changes to 7 files. In terms of donations to an LGBT charity, how much is Super Hung Eve worth to you?
I'd gladly donate $25 to NCTE if that works.

I'm going to go ahead and do it anyway, but Super Hung Eve would be a really cool bonus!

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes