Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

alsoknownas1

Sep 23, 2020
I'm aware of vaginismus. It affects about 1 in 200 women, and it's a legitimate reason to prefer small cocks.
I think vaginismus is what most women mean when they say they have "a small vagina", even explored digitally that's 100% what it feels like. Vaginas are *strong* and if they don't "give" they totally feel like they're smaller than a fist.

Also some women while still liking penetration just can't stand the feeling of being "full". It's no doubt psychosomatic for some but for others I'm assuming it's more akin to people who just can't wear in-ear headphones without wanting to throw up. Again, I don't think it's unfair for the women to self-describe as "small".

Fun vaginismus story that goes the other way: I knew a girl with vaginismus who was a total size queen. She said that a large cock hurt at first but if the guy could manage to get inside it pulled the muscles like bending your foot back when you have a cramp. Again, could have been psychosomatic but who am I to disagree with that personal an experience? The g-spot was denied for years against women's own insistences because it wasn't universal.

valourdio

Jan 24, 2019
Being used to Dexter's dick helps to explain why she isn't more bothered than she is about Anon's, but I don't want her to actually be into small dicks, because that messes up the story where she likes him for the way he treats her instead of his body; she's the fulfillment of Tina's promise that women worth having will be able to overlook his size if he makes himself desirable in other ways. I'm totally for having a character who likes smaller dicks, but it can't be Roxxy. She's the popular girl, and it has to be hard for Anon to win her over.

I'm totally down with her unintentionally embarrassing him in public, if I can find an opportunity for her to do it! It would make sense for her to speak lovingly about his deficiencies once their relationship is established. She can grow to like it, but she can't already like it before they have sex. She told Jenny that sex with Dexter wasn't good because of his size. She'll learn that it's possible to enjoy sex with Anon despite his size.
What about Mia? She could be further developed, her ark seems so small :/
She seems like a likely candidate to like small dicks, cause she's also very inexperienced ?
P.S. Good luck in your new work!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
What about Mia? She could be further developed, her ark seems so small :/
She seems like a likely candidate to like small dicks, cause she's also very inexperienced ?
P.S. Good luck in your new work!
I think her inexperience kind of devalues her attraction, though. As a virgin, she can like the look of small dicks, but she doesn't know how size affects her enjoyment of sex. I wanted a character who has some sexual experience to like them small.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
A bit of good news. I finally got the rights that I need to properly do my day job, and I kicked a big pile of butt on my first assignment. I had thought that there might be a steep learning curve that would force me to do a lot of unpaid overtime or be so exhausted after work every day that I wouldn't have time or energy to work on this mod. It turns out that I'm easily qualified to do my job and, if anything, I may be a better programmer than the guy I was hired to replace. I've been a PHP programmer for 17 years and a JavaScript programmer for almost as long, and they aren't doing anything with either language that I haven't done a thousand times before. It's a huge weight off my shoulders.

With any luck, that means that I won't have any trouble meeting deadlines or suffer too much stress, so I think I can handle working full-time and modding as a hobby. I can't work on the mod all day, every day any more, but I can probably devote a couple of hours per day.

Almost done with the images for the second wet dream and the NTR scene. Thanks for all the support!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Finally played the "reveal" scene with Eve... and gotta say, Eve's reaction if MC admits he's interested in chastity has me really hoping she'll take him up on the idea~

• Love
Reactions: touchmesama

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
As an aspiring programmer myself, Java is a hard yet fun language to code in. XD But anywho, I'm glad to hear everything is going well! To answer the question about any more potential fetishes in an SPH game, it is almost endless, but when trying to keep the characters in-character, it is difficult to figure one out.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
An update on what I'm up to.

I've redrawn Anon's penis yet again because the rough edges bothered me. I've smoothed the lines to make it up to the standard of the rest of the art in the game. Then I had to merge the change into dozens of other images, so it was a lot of work, and I may be the only person in the world who cared, but that's the price of being a perfectionist.

I've also made progress on images from Roxxy's route (finally!) and Melonia's route. The sticking point on a Beta16 release is that I really want to include the second wet dream, and Mia's arms are going to be a lot of work.

In the meantime, I mentioned that I've been commissioned to work on something. It's a work of erotic fiction based on Summertime Saga: SPH Mod. It looks like it's going to land in the 7500-20000 word range, which qualifies it as a novelette.

This is going to be my focus for awhile because I've kept my patron waiting long enough, and I enjoy writing more than grinding through images in GIMP. The good news for you is that my patron has indicated that the copyright will remain with me, so I'll have an incredibly hot SPH story that I can add as a charitable donation incentive. The advantage of it being an e-book is that I'm not limited by my ability to program or draw the things that the story describes. It's just an incredibly hot story, and I'm sure it will be appreciated by anyone who is into the fetishes explored in this mod. It's also probably the first significant fanfic to be based on Summertime Saga.

I'm enjoying the hell out of writing it. Writing it is what inspired me to create the image in my previous post. The text comes from an image I saw on Reddit, which I had wanted to add to a much hotter image.

TL;DR: There will be mod updates and extra content based on the mod soon.

Last edited:

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Interesting! I don't think there's ever been FanFiction stories for Summertime Saga, despite a decent following. Looking forward to Beta 16, along with the commissioned story. On that note, would there be a commission price or a certain requirement to follow in order to commission a story idea from you?

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Gotcha! Even if I did have a request right now, it would've been a short story (around 500 - 2000 words). I could also write one myself, now that I think about it...

Now I'm kinda tempted to ask for a preview of any scene of your choice from your novelette to get us excited for the upcoming release. But in the meantime, I'll try to find the time to leave a review for this mod.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Gotcha! Even if I did have a request right now, it would've been a short story (around 500 - 2000 words). I could also write one myself, now that I think about it...

Now I'm kinda tempted to ask for a preview of any scene of your choice from your novelette to get us excited for the upcoming release. But in the meantime, I'll try to find the time to leave a review for this mod.
It wouldn't take me very long to write a story of that length. I once wrote a 1000 word short story in an hour because I found about a contest an hour before the deadline. Contact me privately if you want to discuss it.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm back.

Just dumping what I learn, as I learn it, into this post.

0.20.13 has 9 new script files and modifies 43 existing script files.
Of the 43 script files that changed in 0.20.13, only 19 are files that I had modified for this mod.
That means that 285 out of 304 files require no modification to maintain compatibility with 0.20.13; they are drop-in replacements.

Theoretically may contain spoilers, so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
None of the modified images are images that I modified for this mod, so none of my image changes need to be redone.

Conclusion: It will be trivial to modify this mod to work with the new version of Summertime Saga.

Edit: I'm done incorporating the changes from 0.20.13 into the mod. Beta16 is incoming.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Okay folks, Beta16 is out. Don't try to use it with Summertime Saga v0.20.12! Always match the version number of the mod (minus the beta number) to the version number of the game. To use this mod with Summertime Saga v0.20.13, you must use Beta16 or later.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Good morning everyone!

I mentioned that I'm working on, basically, a fanfic based on Summertime Saga: SPH Mod. As of today, anyone who has already made a charitable donation, per the details in the first post, can get a sneak peak. If you want to see it, send me a message. Anyone else who wants to see it can make a charitable donation of at least $10.

When the e-book is done, everyone who has donated at least $10 will get a copy. Because of the amount of work involved, I won't release it to everyone until the total donations have reached $1000. I'm planning to make BBC content the $500 donation threshold.

alsoknownas1

Sep 23, 2020
[...] I won't release it to everyone until the total donations have reached $1000. I'm planning to make BBC content the $500 donation threshold.
I just wanted to say that what you're doing for these charities is awesome and that I love this approach. I think everyone feels good "paying" more the mods and content this way. Thanks for giving so much.

Reactions: sdibolcrif
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes