Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Haven't gotten a chance to play the new update for the original game, but mind if someone (doesn't have to be ImTransAndTiny) give me a quick rundown of the patch?

Also can't wait to play Beta 16! If you don't mind me asking, what is the clickable object you're referring to that is stated in the 'change log'?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Haven't gotten a chance to play the new update for the original game, but mind if someone (doesn't have to be ImTransAndTiny) give me a quick rundown of the patch?

Also can't wait to play Beta 16! If you don't mind me asking, what is the clickable object you're referring to that is stated in the 'change log'?
The new version of the base game has gotten a lackluster reception.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new clickable object is:

Last edited:

lonked

Jan 29, 2021
[/QUOTE]

What's Jenny's reason for enjoying sex with Anon again? Aside from the good money she gets from the streams is it just the fact he cums a lot? Or is there something else at play? I think you might have already mentioned it but I'd be lying if I said I remembered. Time for me to go have a looksie at what's new though :D

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
What's Jenny's reason for enjoying sex with Anon again? Aside from the good money she gets from the streams is it just the fact he cums a lot? Or is there something else at play?
The generic argument for why women enjoy sex with him is that he penetrates to the same depth as the G-spot and his tip rubs against it on every thrust. It's a cheap solution, but it's a good placeholder.

I've been toning down his partners' reactions to his abilities whenever I think I can get away with it. Anon doesn't have to be the world's greatest lover for people to want to have sex with him, but he does have to be good enough to keep them coming back, unless he has won their hearts some other way. With Jenny, the story is going to be the money and the G-spot stimulation at first, when they only fuck on camera, and it will grow into her enjoying their domme-sub dynamic when she starts having sex with him off camera.

Beta17 is about to be uploaded.

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Dang. Seeing this promotional picture and update of Beta 17 is making me excited. Too bad the game forced me to play through the new content (which I've heard isn't worth much) and it does feel like I'm almost starting from scratch.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hi folks. I know it's been a bit of a wait for Beta18. I've finished up the Jenny handjob images and I think I'll have enough for a new release soon. I've been busy with the fanfic story, which I think is a worthwhile endeavor. You'll learn some new things about the characters. They're keeping me very busy at work, so writing has been a good way to relieve stress.

I hope everyone is safe and happy. :)

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta18 is out!

I'm close to getting the second wet dream looking the way I want it, but I didn't want to make everyone wait for an update any longer. There's lots of good stuff in Beta18.

Reactions: alsoknownas1

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
The drawing is done, but I keep running into technical difficulties. The problem is that I'm trying to add functionality to the game, so I keep having to dive into the code to make changes to allow the things I want to do.

At this point, I'm going to have to declare that the second wet dream and NTR scene will be added When It's Done. I'm a creative person and I need to create, which is why I'm spending almost all of my spare time on this. Nevertheless, as I mentioned when I announced it, this is a labor of lust; I'm working pro boner. Every day, I discover something new that I want to do that doesn't involve grinding through the problems that are delaying the content I promised. I have to enjoy what I'm doing to keep doing it, so the ideas that make me horny on any given day kind of have to take priority for the project to live.

Today inspiration led me to some of my favorite work so far, which I'll be dropping into Beta19 in the next few hours.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes