Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Hmm. I saw an interesting picture from another mod, and I wanted to see how much would it cost to incorporate an extra Mia BJ scene? It is work, so I’m willing to pay high if it’s the case.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hmm. I saw an interesting picture from another mod, and I wanted to see how much would it cost to incorporate an extra Mia BJ scene? It is work, so I’m willing to pay high if it’s the case.
I can modify an existing image, but I can't create something from nothing. I don't draw; I Photoshop. (GIMP, actually. Who can afford Photoshop?)

I checked the Mia images and there are no images of her in profile that I could overlay onto the Jenny shower blowjob images. There are no images of her face from the front to overlay onto the Iwanka blowjob images. The best option I've found so far is to give Nadya a pony tail and a butterfly tattoo to reuse her blowjob images. I think that would be easier than trying to transform Micoe into Mia.

I wouldn't be tempted to take this one on unless you were going to make a large donation.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
It was two months since Beta1 on March 5, and Beta20 followed the next day. Over that 60 day period, I added 196 images to the mod, at a rate of 3.27 images per day, which is less than my goal of 4 images per day. The pace has slowed due to my new job and commissioned work.

But why only 4 per day? How hard could it be?

To investigate the possibility of creating a Mia blowjob out of Nadya's blowjob scene, I got to work on the Nadya blowjob. That scene requires 13 images to be modified. There are 3 where she plays with his penis, 7 for the animation loop, 1 where he cums in her mouth, 1 after he cums, and 1 where she spits.

I start with an image that has a clear shot of Anon's body, which is the "after" image in this case, and make the necessary penis modifications.

nadya_body_b_sex_bj_after.png

I then remove the penis from all other images and place the clean image in a layer under the hole. For the animation loop, that looks like this.

Nadya blowjob.gif

In this case, not a single frame is usable as-is. Nadya's mouth never makes contact with Anon's penis. This will require a drastic redraw to bend her upper body further down, while leaving her lower body in place. I am seriously dismayed by how much work this is going to be.

In the case of the Jenny shower blowjob, only her upper body was visible, so I was able to move her whole body closer to Anon to suck on a much smaller penis. That brought her so close that her breasts overlapped with Anon's legs, so I had to decide if they were going to be in front of or behind Anon's legs. Neither looked good, so it required a hybrid solution. I cut off the near breast and put it in its own layer, which went on top of the Anon layer, and put the rest of her in a layer below the Anon layer. This way, the near boob was fully visible while the far one disappeared, and we can assume that she has positioned herself so that her tits wrap around Anon's legs. It's hard to for a busty gal to give a blowjob to a micropenis!

jenny blowjob.gif

In that case, her mouth was open way too wide for Anon's smaller penis, so I had to copy her tongue and put it in a reasonable spot at the bottom of her mouth in each frame. It took hours the first time, and I had to do it all again when I redrew the scene.

(The whole thing is impossible, of course. There's no way that the area from Jenny's nipples to her knees fit in the space between Anon's knees and the floor. She should be positioned much higher than this unless Anon is standing on something in the shower. There was nothing that I could do about this; this is DC's fault.)

Long story short, it can take several hours over several days to do each scene. That's why this is taking so long, but I'm surprised at how quickly it's going. My initial math was 4000 images / (4 images/day) = 1000 days, so I thought it would take three years to finish the mod by myself. I was (and still am) hoping that someone would offer to help to speed it up. That hasn't happened, but progress is moving quickly enough that I'm no longer afraid that I won't be able to finish what I've started.

At least one person has told me that they aren't able to make charitable donations, and that they can only support me through a Patreon account. I won't bother to figure out why that's the case. I just know that people want me to make a Patreon page, so I've finally done it. I'll just donate any money I receive through Patreon to LGBT charities myself.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hi folks!

I see that I have some patrons now on Patreon. I want to reiterate that I would prefer that you make donations to LGBT charities, per the OP, but I will make the donations for you if you choose the Patreon option.

I had hit a creative wall on the Summertime Saga fan fic until I was given permission to make a change. The story is now almost done and stands just shy of 19,000 words. It will be made available to patrons and anyone who has donated at least $10 to an LGBT charity when it's done, and made available to everyone when total charitable donations reach $1000.

Thanks for your support!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hi folks! Sorry for the long silence.

I've finally finished the fan fic. It ended up being 32,001 words, using a screenplay format so that it's mostly dialog. I may get around to novelizing it later.

I've sent it to my patron for review. I'll make it available to people who have made charitable donations when I get the okay to do so.

Thanks for your patience. And now, back to the mod!

Last edited:
Reactions: swaghaver9000

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm really glad it's done so that I can work on the mod again, but I'm also really proud of the fan fic. I've sent a link to everyone who has made a charitable donation, and I will send a link to anyone who donates at least $10 to an LGBT charity, per the instructions in the OP.

The premise is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Dark-enchenced003

Mar 8, 2022
I would love to have masturbation scene with all the girl it would be logic for me since almost all the girl in this game are sexy and the MC fuck with almost all of them

Official_Swang

Dec 28, 2021
Im pretty sure you put this in the text boxes on the description of this mod, and I probably didn't see it, but is it android compatible?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Im pretty sure you put this in the text boxes on the description of this mod, and I probably didn't see it, but is it android compatible?
I don't know how that works for Android. Apparently it's not just a matter of dropping the file into the game folder, like it is for PC. I think it has to be packaged or compiled somehow. I would make an Android version if I knew how.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I wasn't able to do any work this weekend because of real life. I'll see if I can find time after work during the week.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I typically prefer novel formatting for this kind of stuff but I really enjoyed the excerpt.
Novelization might happen. It's already ~32,000 words, so changing the format would probably put it the past the 40,000 word barrier for it to be considered a novel.

It would add a lot of words describing the setting and the action, but the story is so dialog-driven, I think the extra words will slow people down on their way to the good part, so to speak. It would be nice to have both options, though.

Last edited:

Starboxer21

Jul 14, 2018
Novelization might happen. It's already ~32,000 words, so changing the format would probably put it the past the 40,000 word barrier for it to be considered a novel.

It would add a lot of words describing the setting and the action, but the story is so dialog-driven, I think the extra words will slow people down on their way to the good part, so to speak. It would be nice to have both options, though.
Always nice to have both, but I think you did a really solid job based on the excerpt.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes