• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta15 is inbound. It just adds a single optional scene to create a good ending for Dexter. I had promised to include it in Beta14, but I was just too damned tired. I'm happy with the result now, so it's ready to be shared. It's Valentine's Day, so this beta adds some love.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2021
Being used to Dexter's dick helps to explain why she isn't more bothered than she is about Anon's, but I don't want her to actually be into small dicks, because that messes up the story where she likes him for the way he treats her instead of his body; she's the fulfillment of Tina's promise that women worth having will be able to overlook his size if he makes himself desirable in other ways. I'm totally for having a character who likes smaller dicks, but it can't be Roxxy. She's the popular girl, and it has to be hard for Anon to win her over.

I'm totally down with her unintentionally embarrassing him in public, if I can find an opportunity for her to do it! It would make sense for her to speak lovingly about his deficiencies once their relationship is established. She can grow to like it, but she can't already like it before they have sex. She told Jenny that sex with Dexter wasn't good because of his size. She'll learn that it's possible to enjoy sex with Anon despite his size.
ohh makes sense and I agree but also since Roxxy lives in a trailer and has the spin the bottle game on the beach it would make sense for her to want to spend the night at anon's beach house

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm totally down with her unintentionally embarrassing him in public, if I can find an opportunity for her to do it! It would make sense for her to speak lovingly about his deficiencies once their relationship is established. She can grow to like it
I'm super on board with every part of this :p

Also, as far as a girl who outright likes little dicks... perhaps Grace (If you haven't already done anything with her, anyway)? No real reasoning here, she just came to mind.

Or, once Ronda finally gets vanilla content, maybe her? Could make for an interesting inversion of typical raceplay clichés

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ryuhaduken37

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
I believe there's one line of dialogue about Anon's cock size during the bikini contest scene that caused Roxanne, Misty, and Becca to all laugh at once. Regardless, I'm in the same boat as the others; an accidental humiliation scene could be interesting.

Anyway, time to give some quick feedback for Beta 15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great work! I can't wait to be a loyal supporter for this mod until you are all finished!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Also, as far as a girl who outright likes little dicks... perhaps Grace (If you haven't already done anything with her, anyway)? No real reasoning here, she just came to mind.
I've decided who loves small cocks and why. Instead of Grace, I'm going to use it to make an underused character more interesting. I think you're going to like what I do with it.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Just an FYI that I'm working a regular job 8 hours a day now, so updates are going to get smaller or further apart. I'm working on delivering the rest of the things I promised in exchange for charitable donations, and I have a commission to complete. That has delayed the work I had in progress on Mia and Tina, which I expected to be done by now.

Last edited:

alsoknownas1

Sep 23, 2020
I showed you my dick pls respond.
Seeing first hand this approach work for a well hung guy with a girl who I thought was one of the pickiest and least sexual I ever met, was part of what gave me this fetish in the first place.

So much sex advice is bad because people seek it--naturally enough--from the most sexually successful people. The problem is that sexual success way above average tends to be down to factors that can't be controlled (dick size) or that are invisible or seem irrelevant to the successful person (being buff). What works for them is unlikely to work for you or could work for you but they don't stress it. It's the same trap that people fall into asking for career advice. If you ask the top percentile of successful people you're practically statistically guaranteed to be asking people born rich to begin with who were playing a different game than the average person.

The game and the rules are literally different for different kinds of people. While I fetishise this in fantasy, in the real world it's absolutely okay because it's okay that people are different and bring different things to the table. Picking a guy because he's hung isn't any more shallow than picking a girl because she likes Star Trek. Different things have different value to different people and I love how Tina's advice is to build on what the MC can provide.

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Quick change of topic: did you have a particular plan for Liu? I know she's late game, but she is starting to grow on me as a character. Don't have any suggestions either. Wait, actually... since she got out of an abusive relationship, I feel like she wouldn't care about Anon's cock size; she cares about being treated well. But that's just me.

Reactions: ryuhaduken37

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I've decided who loves small cocks and why. Instead of Grace, I'm going to use it to make an underused character more interesting. I think you're going to like what I do with it.
Looking forward to it! I'll have to try to come up with a guess who it might be, heh
(And really hoping it's not the "small vagina" copout way overused in SPE stuff... you seem too creative to resort to that though~)

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Quick change of topic: did you have a particular plan for Liu? I know she's late game, but she is starting to grow on me as a character. Don't have any suggestions either. Wait, actually... since she got out of an abusive relationship, I feel like she wouldn't care about Anon's cock size; she cares about being treated well. But that's just me.
I love Liu! I think she's one of the more interesting characters. I can't think of anything I'd like to change about her at the moment. Obviously, we all have our own kinks, so there's plenty of room for her to be into things that the other characters aren't. Are there are any other fetishes that are missing that make sense for an SPH game?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Given how good ImTransAndTiny is at writing, I kind of think the opposite. She's been able to make everything else feel fresh... why not that too?
IMO there's really no way to make that interesting. A physical requirement doesn't really have anything to explore, the way a genuine preference/interest does

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Looking forward to it! I'll have to try to come up with a guess who it might be, heh
(And really hoping it's not the "small vagina" copout way overused in SPE stuff... you seem too creative to resort to that though~)
I'm not sure if small vagina is a real thing. Most women with dwarfism can have sex, get pregnant, and give birth! So no, it wasn't going to be Liu doing the "I'm just a tiny Asian and I can't handle a big cock" thing. I'm also not into negative stereotypes, so "Kim had a tiny cock because he's Asian, so that's the way I like them" was also out.

BBC is also a stereotype, but kind of a necessary one in an SPH game. I'm not going to explicitly say that all black cocks are big, but some of the female characters may believe in the stereotype.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Seeing first hand this approach work for a well hung guy with a girl who I thought was one of the pickiest and least sexual I ever met, was part of what gave me this fetish in the first place.
I'm sure it works sometimes, but you should see what happens when a woman posts a personals ad. Her inbox fills up with dick pics, as though each guy thinks that his dick is going to distinguish him from the rest of the competition. Women assume that men have a penis, so they're usually looking for a response that proves that he read what she wrote, and maybe has a personality and a sense of humor.

But yes, women sometimes take someone home because his wingman said that he had a huge cock. I've had someone over based solely on his cock... because he had the world's smallest cock. I wonder how all of the guys who've tried to impress me with how big they are would feel about that!

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm not sure if small vagina is a real thing.
That's the most annoying thing about that trope, it's not. The only real thing I'm aware of where a woman might be physically limited to small dicks is vaginismus (I once found a few SPW vids from a girl who actually suffered from it - the only times I've enjoyed the "too small" approach, because it was both logical and authentic), and even that is entirely treatable.

It's just lazy writing from performers who wanted to tap a new niche or were commissioned, in either case without a good grasp on it.

Also, are you saying it will be Liu? Or just giving examples?

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes