srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 0.18.6-2.5 of the is up with an interesting addition: Dripping creampies.

Not sure if everyone likes the new feature, so there is an option to disable it.

I added this to all scenes where it makes sense. If I missed something, or something is off, please let me know.

Check it out!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
We still have to find out where the cultists go in the janitor's closet.
To the principals house. It's pretty heavily implied by going into her house and going to the right instead of upstairs. There's a heavy padlock door, a cell and some trunks which most likely have BDSM instruments in them.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Annie's story involves The Principal, Judith, Judith's Mom Beth and Lucy (Annie's Mom). 4 characters for MC to mingle with. That should be a more than great sell but, you're right it's up to the votes.
Yeah, and when Ronda's story gets done they'll presumably slot in another to replace it in the next vote. It will inevitably win until we're down to the fat chick and company, and the bitchy principal's pet and company. Even if that's not the case, the earliest we're likely to see Annie's update is in a little under two years from now. Spring of 2021 is likely based on the last vote.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
TheDevian Mormont

wow when i saw the wall paper #6 i had to look back to see the other versions of eve i have to ask what was the point of getting rid of her pierced nips i mean she already has a unfavorable design in this next update to her as in current Eve is far better

now it seems like shes looks like punk version of Roxy with smaller tits and just blue dyed hair shes still good looking imo but before Eve had a unique design and that is why people liked her and her personality

View attachment 351168

i have to ask was anyone happy with how the development of this game has been going on last good update imo was back in Roxxys update

we shouldve gotten Eves content a update after that but instead during that over year we gotten

Moms Aunts Sister redo in story

Eves redesign in the next update

so my question is what was the point of adding more story to already existing characters when we yet to expand on the main story or side characters

i really wouldnt mind this if this game was updated monthly or 3 times a month but it takes 5-7 a month to get a update out nowadays (current update progress is at 38% so i guess it will another 2-3 more months for the next update)

w/e the case im still going to play the game but yeah this game really has gone down hill since Roxxys content just wanted to say my thoughts about the game
Her first two models are way better.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Her first two models are way better.
Agreed. I still prefer original Eve. It'd be a tonne of work but I'd love an option to revert to the orignal art. There's just something off about the faces she's making in those wallpapers.
When I was a teenager, only one of the girls had a thigh gap like that and she was a bit of a slag. Pretty, but still a slag.
I was waiting for an update to the Eve story but with the way she's going to look? No thanks.

barrabass

Nov 17, 2017
really hope this new and improved Eve, (F*** off, it's my opinion) gets to show her secret sexual background and goes full beast like the paws tattoo sugests

Reactions: Tristrix

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello guys,

just in time for the weekend, I updated the to version 0.18.6-2.6. This one features extra pussy rub action after most of Jenny's sex scenes (other girls will follow but I thought this will make Jenny more likable for those of you that don't already).

Have fun!

Edit: Fixed compatibility issue with Incest mod. Either update to version 0.18.6-2.6b, or download the attached TributeMod.rpy file and replace the one in your game\scripts folder with it.

Last edited:

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018
Great game,but can full hair be add or is hair just hard to add into game because 99.9% is bald in all games

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I can't load my saves from 18.2, any ideas about how to fix it?
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game
DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

That's what it says on Page 1.

When in doubt, read the instructions.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes