srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello guys,

just in time for the weekend, I updated the to version 0.18.6-2.6. This one features extra pussy rub action after most of Jenny's sex scenes (other girls will follow but I thought this will make Jenny more likable for those of you that don't already).

Have fun!

Edit: Fixed compatibility issue with Incest mod. Either update to version 0.18.6-2.6b, or download the attached TributeMod.rpy file and replace the one in your game\scripts folder with it.

Last edited:

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018
Great game,but can full hair be add or is hair just hard to add into game because 99.9% is bald in all games

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I can't load my saves from 18.2, any ideas about how to fix it?
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game
DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

That's what it says on Page 1.

When in doubt, read the instructions.

Zinb

Nov 17, 2018
Agreed. I still prefer original Eve. It'd be a tonne of work but I'd love an option to revert to the orignal art. There's just something off about the faces she's making in those wallpapers.
When I was a teenager, only one of the girls had a thigh gap like that and she was a bit of a slag. Pretty, but still a slag.
I was waiting for an update to the Eve story but with the way she's going to look? No thanks.
I definitely prefer Eve's original look, but I'm still looking forward to her update. She has a lot of potential. Here's hoping DC keeps her original personality.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The only thing that make this game stupid is constantly having to start over, I may check back when and if it's completed
Well, in reality it never really mattered that much until now. One has to keep in mind that updates usually aren't consecutive (with some exceptions) and thus there's basically no need for most of the old content. So you simply play the new content and ignore the old stuff you've played before. Next to that they do indeed provide savegames whenever it matters.

Until now that savegame stuff is basically a small annoyance but it sure helped a lot to reduce bugs and thus save time. Since we are slowly reaching a point where old content seems to be needed more and more, they'll change it sooner than later.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, in reality it never really mattered that much until now. One has to keep in mind that updates usually aren't consecutive (with some exceptions) and thus there's basically no need for most of the old content. So you simply play the new content and ignore the old stuff you've played before. Next to that they do indeed provide savegames whenever it matters.

Until now that savegame stuff is basically a small annoyance but it sure helped a lot to reduce bugs and thus save time. Since we are slowly reaching a point where old content seems to be needed more and more, they'll change it sooner than later.
Don't bother, they will not understand...

It's apparently too complicated to finish game version X before playing (X+1) with the new savegame they provide. Which is a pity because that's obviously the exact thing they want to do: playing (X+1) without re-playing X.

Reactions: Buddha330
Jun 14, 2018
Don't bother, they will not understand...

It's apparently too complicated to finish game version X before playing (X+1) with the new savegame they provide. Which is a pity because that's obviously the exact thing they want to do: playing (X+1) without re-playing X.
I am fine if they provide a save with each new version, just I don't play every version, and I couldn't find which is the new one, because I have like 30 saves and I am not sure about their date.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes