TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I know the new hotness is the Christmas update for now, but do we know if we're getting a special scene with Jenny? Like a Threesome with Debbie, or even a Foursome with Aunt Diane? or is this coming update just a straight re-make?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I know the new hotness is the Christmas update for now, but do we know if we're getting a special scene with Jenny? Like a Threesome with Debbie, or even a Foursome with Aunt Diane? or is this coming update just a straight re-make?
Mostly remake, I think DC said Jenny won't ever have a sex scene with the family members but that was quite a while ago.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
It's a remake, but we'll undoubtedly be getting new Jenny scenes. Whether that includes any threesome or foursome with the rest of the family I don't think anyone knows yet.
Mostly remake, I think DC said Jenny won't ever have a sex scene with the family members but that was quite a while ago.
Well that's unfortunate.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, in the story she doesn't fit in a 4 some DC doesn't like the idea either, so only Debbie and Diane are the only Family 3 some.

Reactions: CassidyPRO

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, in the story she doesn't fit in a 4 some DC doesn't like the idea either, so only Debbie and Diane are the only Family 3 some.
I think not including Jenny would be a wasted opportunity in my opinion. There's a good storyline waiting to be written there. Jenny going from being reluctant, to giving in like the rest of the family is gold. Everytime she shows up in Debbie's, and Diane's story she's very snobby. She acts very high, and mighty, but she's also fucking the MC just like them. Delving in that hypocrisy would make for a great story. I hope @DarkCookie changes his mind about that.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I think not including Jenny would be a wasted opportunity in my opinion. There's a good storyline waiting to be written there. Jenny going from being reluctant, to giving in like the rest of the family is gold. Everytime she shows up in Debbie's, and Diane's story she's very snobby. She acts very high, and mighty, but she's also fucking the MC just like them. Delving in that hypocrisy would make for a great story. I hope @DarkCookie changes his mind about that.
I can see Jenny somehow being coerced into doing something with Diane maybe. Convincing Diane would be easy af. Convincing Debbie would be nigh on impossible, and convincing Jenny to do something with Debbie doesn't even seem feasible.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017

na.. better not involve jhenny in that

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
It has nothing to do with buying anything. Credit card companies can refuse service to people who are using their company as a way to sell illegal or questionable material. I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's the way it is.
Well, credit card companies refusing the transaction of lewd are less legality in terms of contents, but more about optics. The current cultural and political situation makes practically any company that can be associated with lewd a bad PR, but not only that, 18+ contents are considered high-risk and thus the processing of transaction itself charge a larger fee. This is why there are high-risk credit card companies specifically located in Vegas. The attitude toward adult contents in Patreon is not without Patreon's fault.

Currently, Patreon still allow adult contents, despite what they claim in their terms of service, Jack Conte must have known what sort of service they are providing to creators like DarkCookie, this was exactly why Patreon had fought against Paypal back in 2016. The sudden censorship of content specifically incest, bestiality, and etc comes across as less pressure from Paypal but more like Patreon doesn't like these contents.

You have to understand, Visa and Mastercard's whole intorerance against lewds are not consistent, in fact they provide service to Fantia.
1544933194076.png

TLDR: West are ok with extreme violence but is triggered when it comes to lewds. Jack Conte is too much of a pussy to admit that a good chunk of his revenues are from creators of adult contents and is too much of a pussy to implement specalized payment service for 18+ patreons. Japanese don't give a fuck, and credit card processors make money while riding safe politically.

Update: Obviously, the Japanese also had problems with mosaic censorship, but that shit is way easier to patch out.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Well, credit card companies refusing the transaction of lewd are less legality in terms of contents, but more about optics. The current cultural and political situation makes practically any company that can be associated with lewd a bad PR, but not only that, 18+ contents are considered high-risk and thus the processing of transaction itself charge a larger fee. This is why there are high-risk credit card companies specifically located in Vegas. The attitude toward adult contents in Patreon is not without Patreon's fault.

Currently, Patreon still allow adult contents, despite what they claim in their terms of service, Jack Conte must have known what sort of service they are providing to creators like DarkCookie, this was exactly why Patreon had fought against Paypal back in 2016. The sudden censorship of content specifically incest, bestiality, and etc comes across as less pressure from Paypal but more like Patreon doesn't like these contents.

You have to understand, Visa and Mastercard's whole intorerance against lewds are not consistent, in fact they provide service to Fantia.
View attachment 199618

TLDR: West are ok with extreme violence but is triggered when it comes to lewds. Jack Conte is too much of a pussy to admit that a good chunk of his revenues are from creators of adult contents and is too much of a pussy to implement specalized payment service for 18+ patreons. Japanese don't give a fuck, and credit card processors make money while riding safe politically.
Hence the "or questionable" in front of content. Anyways, let's not start this shitshow for the millionth time, a mod came in here not but two hours ago and deleted it.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

sregi

Oct 16, 2017
Changelog (0.17.5):
New Features:
  • Earn interests weekly on your savings at the Bank! Interest rate is 3%
  • Beach House price has been reduced to $5000
  • Santa riding the streets of Summerville
  • Updated the Cookie Jar
  • New quests and cutscenes
  • New holiday decorations
  • Cupid store interface improved with new items
  • Added time skipping functionality to all front yards (direct children of the map, including MC's bedroom)
  • 2 new achievements to unlock (they are secret achievements)
  • Added a toggle for save locking (if you really want to load an earlier save file)
- This is on by default, which means it will prevent you from loading an earlier save
- This has no menu option (that is intentional)
- To disable savegame locking, set persistent.enable_save_locking to False
Rework of the codebase:
  • New Martinez character art and rig
  • New Consuela character art and rig
  • Added label notification (enable from the debug menu - General) for debugging purposes
  • Added night version of the treehouse wood pile, the scroll at the hill and the stick at the hill.
New Characters:
  • Meet Consuela Martinez, on Thursdays at the Beach House
  • Remember that odd item from Diane's barn? You should start investigating
New sex scenes:
  • One new sex scene (2 angles and animations)
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed save resetting when taking the Pregnax pills.
  • Fixed Diane being in the shed when entering for paint.
  • Fixed being able to check the school's lockers at night.
  • Pregnancies are now in sequence (and not in parallel). This is to still be able to see each character at the hospital, even if they get pregnant on the same day
  • Added missing lewd Diane closeup (drunk on her bed)
  • Fixed being able to start the school delivery (Diane quest) on the weekend.
  • Fixed Tony meeting you for the first time twice.
  • Fixed "Debbie's sleeping" dialogue triggering when Debbie isn't in her room for one reason or another.
  • Fixed incorrect button usage during Diane's evening visit (in Diane's story, not Debbie's)
  • Fixed hill tree screen not hiding
  • Fixed Diane's outfit being the wrong one during the pie quest.
  • Fixed Day 0 Sleep issue.
  • Fixed being able to exit the stolen goods screen without taking the key
  • Fixed daytime scene on using the workshop in the garage when it's night time.
  • Fixed time going back one tick if saving right after manually ticking time on the map/bedroom/etc
  • Fixed a bug that would trigger a night scene during daytime when entering the bedroom after watching a movie with Debbie for the second time.
  • Fixed a bug which caused Mia to lock you out of your sleep
  • Fixed a bug that caused Diane to never see you jack it.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Debbie to be forever naked by the pool, if you slept before bringing her a towel.
  • Fixed being able to craft the glue for Dewitt at night time
  • Fixed the game.timer.image() function. It now displays images correctly regardless of period (Christmas, Halloween, ...), time of day and extra information.
The changelog aswell
UdxFHgm.gif

Fixed save resetting when taking the Pregnax pills.
I thought that was a feature...

Reactions: obiwan
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes