Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So I’m doing my bi annual check in,
And it seems like we’ve been at the same place for awhile. Isn’t the Rhonda update taking even longer than usual. Or is it just me. I wonder if the dude is okay
None of the above. R(h)onda's update isn't being made (the art is mostly done, everything else is nope). The dude is ok. Guess you'll either have to come more than 2x a year or actually read stuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So I’m doing my bi annual check in,
And it seems like we’ve been at the same place for awhile. Isn’t the Rhonda update taking even longer than usual. Or is it just me. I wonder if the dude is okay
The tech update is delayed by a lot and while his team is (slowly) working on the technical stuff, DC is essentially drawing additional scenes, which is what the last pre-tech updates consisted of.
He's working on Ronda content, too, but don't expect her update anytime soon, given that the tech update will have to be released first.

belywin

May 9, 2019
I have a bug during the jenny route i have to by a mask, after the cutscene with pink cyclone the mask as to be in cosmic cimics in the clothing stove but the mask isn't here, how can i have it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have a bug during the jenny route i have to by a mask, after the cutscene with pink cyclone the mask as to be in cosmic cimics in the clothing stove but the mask isn't here, how can i have it?

You need to wait a few days and go back. Ish

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
what the hell do you mean it’s not being made?
DC made most of the art for it since last Dec. The rest of the update (posing/story/dialogs/coding) isn't being touched until the tech build is finished, which probably won't happen in 2022. So it's "not being made"

skydude

Apr 28, 2020
Anyone knows about the latest 8 new animations, I could only find 6..
I don't know of i missed some but i checked thrice still couldn't figure out.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone knows about the latest 8 new animations, I could only find 6..
I don't know of i missed some but i checked thrice still couldn't figure out.
They are listed in the Changelog link in the main menu of the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
will we see any of the other students you can fuck get pregnant or more of Judith?
Currently 1 student has a possibility of becoming pregnant, depending upon a route choice. You can find out the full current list (and their chances) on the wiki linked in OP. As for your question about Judith, see #12 below or the developers website also linked in OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Currently 1 student has a possibility of becoming pregnant, depending upon a route choice. You can find out the full current list (and their chances) on the wiki linked in OP. As for your question about Judith, see #12 below or the developers website also linked in OP.
It's as if that dude who got nuked had a point about people not doing anything to help themselves ..... But what do I know, I had my name in his wall about 20 times and he seemed quite mad about it :unsure:

ForeverZer0

May 15, 2022
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2022-04-29
Release Date: 2022-04-29
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.14 Pre-tech - Part 4
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Android:
MEGA - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches: - * -

Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute

Hero1 thanks for the link
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
Thank bro

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is it normal for the game to take 2-3 minutes to start up with the Naughty mod installed?
Summertime Saga can take about that amount of time for the first start up of the day - it's not the naughty mod's doing.
Particularly if you have other programs/apps running (web browser, etc).
Can you have sex with ronda now?
See #11 in my FAQ about 5 posts before yours: #64,756

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Any leaks on scenes for the next update/preupdate?
Next pre-tech is supposedly the mafia girls. Next update is the proper tech, which won't have any lewds. And you got most of everything not lewd for R(h)onda in the streams.

Considering we got pre-tech #4 2 weeks ago, you're way too early for asking new stuff, unless you missed everything in the last 50 pages and ignored said update

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes