New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Any news about the main plot of dealing with those thugs in black coats? Hoped to find more leads about what the heck actually happened with the MC's father and why can't they just take it to the cops in the last build but it seems that will be on hold for a while... also makes no sense for them to come after your "landlady", those changes in dialogue really messed up the story hahaha.

JimboKern

Oct 12, 2017
Any news about the main plot of dealing with those thugs in black coats? Hoped to find more leads about what the heck actually happened with the MC's father and why can't they just take it to the cops in the last build but it seems that will be on hold for a while... also makes no sense for them to come after your "landlady", those changes in dialogue really messed up the story hahaha.
It's gonna be up for vote again when the next update drops.

Sep 4, 2017
roadmap says 0.20 will be about main story :D

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
It's actually pretty easy to fix, just make Mom the former girlfriend of Dad instead of "just a friend", that way there's a closer connection that the gangsters might have known of.

Dameck

Jul 6, 2017
This is easily the best H game out there, with original art and long gameplay. I especially loved Roxxy path. It could be basically game of its own, and the story was pretty engaging. Also, Captain Terry is a great character, and although Sara is one of the best looking girls in the game, I hope there will be story explanation to have sex with her being okay with Terry, because I don't want to harm this guy :D.

However, I really don't like this whole pregnancy system, as the pregnancy is a no-go fetish for me. Additionally, it brings necessity for new mechanics, new art and new additional characters so it makes the development of new upgrades harder and longer. I hope it will be possible to turn it off completely in the future. The monster girls also are pointless for me so... whatever.

Anyway, still it's the best game in the "genre", and even if the updates are taking long, it still is 23425 times faster than some of the other games which after 2 years of development have only intro or 15 minutes of gameplay :D

Reactions: srksrk 68

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017

its pretty obvious.. MC's dad was involved with some shaddy stuf..

Now your mom is being blackmailed.

its not that complex.

any chance for update ?
hahaha of course.. next month there will be one.

Reactions: itsyeboii

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
roadmap says 0.20 will be about main story :D
Ah very nice, as much as like that new characters are still being added it's a nice change of pace to have some of the old plotlines finally advance.

its pretty obvious.. MC's dad was involved with some shaddy stuf..

Now your mom is being blackmailed.

its not that complex.
True, true, it's not really. I just wanted to know more about the deal he had with the mafia, or if it was just dumb gambling debts like the game implies at some point. Still, no reason to not call the cops considering the guy is dead already and the mafia is harassing you every chance they get

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If I had to guess, I'd average one major update every four months, give or take.
That's broadly where we are right now. One should add that in the last years we got another smaller secret update (for either halloween or christmas) so last the final number was 4 per year. DC already said that he has got some stuff prepared so I'd guess the same is going to happen this year again. Else it's likely that it's going to get a little faster once everybody is actually on the rig system, so more stuff can be reused and once all the code is sorted out.

420blazeit

Jul 2, 2017
That's broadly where we are right now. One should add that in the last years we got another smaller secret update (for either halloween or christmas) so last the final number was 4 per year. DC already said that he has got some stuff prepared so I'd guess the same is going to happen this year again. Else it's likely that it's going to get a little faster once everybody is actually on the rig system, so more stuff can be reused and once all the code is sorted out.
I think when they finally can work more efficient. They will higher their own standards again, and the story continues. That's my thought...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think when they finally can work more efficient. They will higher their own standards again, and the story continues. That's my thought...
I'm not really sure why they would do that. Until DC "agreed" on this new standard everything was a bit mixed and we had slightly different shading styles, slighly different colors (some characters more orange, others not), different animation standards etc. while now there's broadly one standard across the (new) board.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I am very happy that in the 0.20 there is the main story, finally after years it will have a closure, all that remains after will be just a side dish (I would like another little update on Debbie, but I hope he does it right in the 0.20 where it would also make sense, Debbie is the main protagonist, how much I would like to fuck her with the bride dress in the attic:sneaky:)

(Sorry my english)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This is easily the best H game out there, with original art and long gameplay. I especially loved Roxxy path. It could be basically game of its own, and the story was pretty engaging. Also, Captain Terry is a great character, and although Sara is one of the best looking girls in the game, I hope there will be story explanation to have sex with her being okay with Terry, because I don't want to harm this guy :D.

However, I really don't like this whole pregnancy system, as the pregnancy is a no-go fetish for me. Additionally, it brings necessity for new mechanics, new art and new additional characters so it makes the development of new upgrades harder and longer. I hope it will be possible to turn it off completely in the future. The monster girls also are pointless for me so... whatever.

Anyway, still it's the best game in the "genre", and even if the updates are taking long, it still is 23425 times faster than some of the other games which after 2 years of development have only intro or 15 minutes of gameplay :D
I totally agree. Roxxy story was EPIC. Love Missy. Dialogs are among the best I ever read.

Pregnancy is not my thing either. I wished it more like boinking babes with thick bellies, without the children. But it's exactly the other way round. Well, some may like it.

Reactions: Dameck and {0__0}
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes