ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
um.. i dont know where to ask.
maybe someone at this thread can help me..
i bough milk jug at mall on first day (cheating) then when day 50 maybe..
after they upgrade barn Diane ask me to buy milk jug but i already did!
and i cant progress again. can someone help?

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
They will add more tasks to the update bar. DC said they want to add 2 more scenes into the next update. That means there will be more art and posing. And might be more bugs to fix. It will go up and down for some time.
If thats true, then the next update will probably be released in May at the earliest. I am looking forward to the Eve update following after this one. Still kinda upset by her redesign though.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
yeah i use the wiki one.. sadly i dont know why it happen.
so instead i go to barn or mall..
i skip few day prior save then talk to her at barn. maybe the script follow on after i did that.
oh yeah someone got roxxy signature?? i cant find signature T-T

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
If thats true, then the next update will probably be released in May at the earliest. I am looking forward to the Eve update following after this one. Still kinda upset by her redesign though.
I'm fine with it. Maybe in the future before releasing Jenny's update, DC may change her look. He stated in one Patreon post, updated characters' arts are not their final forms so if he gets some backlashes from his patrons he may change her look.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
After my comparison this forum exploded.
DC says always he can't find a good artist let us suggest him some.
For Example MelkorMancin

He is great in making his own Art for example this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also he can remake other Art like the one from Umemaro "Sugimoto" Lewd Doctor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's the only way how we can speed up the progress from ss
MelkorMancin would be brilliant addition to DC team...and I love all his art, He just knows all what I like...XD.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Am I the only one that doesn't feel bad about cucking Eric out of his chance of getting a gf? Like I'm sorry bro, but the nerd girl is pretty thicc so I just couldn't refuse. I know she's probably dead last on the priority list, but I wonder if DC is ever going to add more stuff with her.

Screen Shot 2.png

KingTuna

Jan 16, 2018
have y'all seen this eve re-design? 1552843250709.png
pretty disappointing tbh hopefully DC is getting enough backlash from his patrons that they will try for a better looking design by the time the final version comes out. like the original eve design may not be perfect for more in depth scenes but this version hashtag sucks

Reactions: rockd

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
have y'all seen this eve re-design?
pretty disappointing tbh hopefully DC is getting enough backlash from his patrons that they will try for a better looking design by the time the final version comes out. like the original eve design may not be perfect for more in depth scenes but this version hashtag sucks
me and many other people love the new eve design. i don't even think there is this big backlash against her redesign, all i've seen are a couple posts on this board and a low number of posts on patreon who speak out against her new look (also there were at least just as many people praising the new design). naturally people who think her new design sucks are louder but i think if there was this huge backlash it would be much bigger than it is now. dc has more than 15k patreons now so talking about a backlash because of a couple posters here and 10 comments on patreon is a little crazy. i don't think he's going to change anything, he believes in his art and in eve's redesign.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Am I the only one that doesn't feel bad about cucking Eric out of his chance of getting a gf? Like I'm sorry bro, but the nerd girl is pretty thicc so I just couldn't refuse. I know she's probably dead last on the priority list, but I wonder if DC is ever going to add more stuff with her.
i don't feel bad about it at all. summertime saga is not reality, in the end mc is going to get nearly every female lving in the city including his best friends mom, his own family and all of his teachers pregnant without any negative story consequences. once dc gets rid of the different paths, i hope it's possible to bang erics mom and his girlfriend while also still remaining best friends with him. just explain it that eric doesn't mind you banging june or something. i mean he doesn't mind you and him tag teaming his mom, so i don't get people being like "no, banging eric's girlfriend that he just talked to the first time two days ago, that is going to far"

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
i just hope patch 0.21 we got another roxxy update even if that happen bet gonna take like 1 and half year

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
have y'all seen this eve re-design? View attachment 264880
Damn Eve Annie Angelica and Debbie are looking thicccc as fuck boiii dont know what the Problem is Dude.... but those latina Thots are looking so fckn ugly i wouldnt even Spit on them theyre Nasty as fuck now!

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Im gonna call it here and Right now the UPDATE IS GOING TO DROP ON APRIL 23rd Mark my words...

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes