McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
have y'all seen this eve re-design?
pretty disappointing tbh hopefully DC is getting enough backlash from his patrons that they will try for a better looking design by the time the final version comes out. like the original eve design may not be perfect for more in depth scenes but this version hashtag sucks
me and many other people love the new eve design. i don't even think there is this big backlash against her redesign, all i've seen are a couple posts on this board and a low number of posts on patreon who speak out against her new look (also there were at least just as many people praising the new design). naturally people who think her new design sucks are louder but i think if there was this huge backlash it would be much bigger than it is now. dc has more than 15k patreons now so talking about a backlash because of a couple posters here and 10 comments on patreon is a little crazy. i don't think he's going to change anything, he believes in his art and in eve's redesign.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Am I the only one that doesn't feel bad about cucking Eric out of his chance of getting a gf? Like I'm sorry bro, but the nerd girl is pretty thicc so I just couldn't refuse. I know she's probably dead last on the priority list, but I wonder if DC is ever going to add more stuff with her.
i don't feel bad about it at all. summertime saga is not reality, in the end mc is going to get nearly every female lving in the city including his best friends mom, his own family and all of his teachers pregnant without any negative story consequences. once dc gets rid of the different paths, i hope it's possible to bang erics mom and his girlfriend while also still remaining best friends with him. just explain it that eric doesn't mind you banging june or something. i mean he doesn't mind you and him tag teaming his mom, so i don't get people being like "no, banging eric's girlfriend that he just talked to the first time two days ago, that is going to far"

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
i just hope patch 0.21 we got another roxxy update even if that happen bet gonna take like 1 and half year

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
have y'all seen this eve re-design? View attachment 264880
pretty disappointing tbh hopefully DC is getting enough backlash from his patrons that they will try for a better looking design by the time the final version comes out. like the original eve design may not be perfect for more in depth scenes but this version hashtag sucks
Damn Eve Annie Angelica and Debbie are looking thicccc as fuck boiii dont know what the Problem is Dude.... but those latina Thots are looking so fckn ugly i wouldnt even Spit on them theyre Nasty as fuck now!

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Im gonna call it here and Right now the UPDATE IS GOING TO DROP ON APRIL 23rd Mark my words...

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Any news about the main plot of dealing with those thugs in black coats? Hoped to find more leads about what the heck actually happened with the MC's father and why can't they just take it to the cops in the last build but it seems that will be on hold for a while... also makes no sense for them to come after your "landlady", those changes in dialogue really messed up the story hahaha.

JimboKern

Oct 12, 2017
Any news about the main plot of dealing with those thugs in black coats? Hoped to find more leads about what the heck actually happened with the MC's father and why can't they just take it to the cops in the last build but it seems that will be on hold for a while... also makes no sense for them to come after your "landlady", those changes in dialogue really messed up the story hahaha.
It's gonna be up for vote again when the next update drops.

Sep 4, 2017
roadmap says 0.20 will be about main story :D

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
It's actually pretty easy to fix, just make Mom the former girlfriend of Dad instead of "just a friend", that way there's a closer connection that the gangsters might have known of.

Dameck

Jul 6, 2017
This is easily the best H game out there, with original art and long gameplay. I especially loved Roxxy path. It could be basically game of its own, and the story was pretty engaging. Also, Captain Terry is a great character, and although Sara is one of the best looking girls in the game, I hope there will be story explanation to have sex with her being okay with Terry, because I don't want to harm this guy :D.

However, I really don't like this whole pregnancy system, as the pregnancy is a no-go fetish for me. Additionally, it brings necessity for new mechanics, new art and new additional characters so it makes the development of new upgrades harder and longer. I hope it will be possible to turn it off completely in the future. The monster girls also are pointless for me so... whatever.

Anyway, still it's the best game in the "genre", and even if the updates are taking long, it still is 23425 times faster than some of the other games which after 2 years of development have only intro or 15 minutes of gameplay :D

Reactions: srksrk 68

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017

its pretty obvious.. MC's dad was involved with some shaddy stuf..

Now your mom is being blackmailed.

its not that complex.

any chance for update ?
hahaha of course.. next month there will be one.

Reactions: itsyeboii

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
roadmap says 0.20 will be about main story :D
Ah very nice, as much as like that new characters are still being added it's a nice change of pace to have some of the old plotlines finally advance.

its pretty obvious.. MC's dad was involved with some shaddy stuf..

Now your mom is being blackmailed.

its not that complex.
True, true, it's not really. I just wanted to know more about the deal he had with the mafia, or if it was just dumb gambling debts like the game implies at some point. Still, no reason to not call the cops considering the guy is dead already and the mafia is harassing you every chance they get

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes