Sep 25, 2018
Am I the only one that doesn't feel bad about cucking Eric out of his chance of getting a gf? Like I'm sorry bro, but the nerd girl is pretty thicc so I just couldn't refuse. I know she's probably dead last on the priority list, but I wonder if DC is ever going to add more stuff with her.
Eric is a greedy mfer anyway. Dude makes you drop endless amounts of cash for the most basic favors.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Eric is a greedy mfer anyway. Dude makes you drop endless amounts of cash for the most basic favors.
His story still suffers from this "old" quest design which often consisted of "earn money -> buy item X -> repeat" - a bit like Jenny, really. It's of course effective and one can produce quite a bit of content with less effort, but it doesn't really lead to the best stories. I'm sure his story will get quite a bit better in that regard once he gets his rework.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
  • Added a toggle for save locking (if you really want to load an earlier save file)
- This is on by default, which means it will prevent you from loading an earlier save
- This has no menu option (that is intentional)
- To disable savegame locking, set persistent.enable_save_locking to False
Does that mean i can finally use saves from one game version to the next instead of playing over and over again? if i download this version 0.17.5 and start over will i be able to move the daves to say version 0.18.0 and keep on playing?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does that mean i can finally use saves from one game version to the next instead of playing over and over again? if i download this version 0.17.5 and start over will i be able to move the daves to say version 0.18.0 and keep on playing?
No, that's not possible and it won't happen this year. That said, last time they provided a fitting save and next to that 0.18 will be Jenny's reworked story, which means you'd have to start her content from the beginning anyway to play her new story.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

pebuma

Jan 21, 2018
Have I overlooked it or did not anyone ask Diane who the baby's father is? Will Debbie not wondering who is the father of Jenny's baby?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Have I overlooked it or did not anyone ask Diane who the baby's father is? Will Debbie not wondering who is the father of Jenny's baby?
They know that mc is the Father they got caught playing mom and dad on the Couch sooo...

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
what update was suppose to fix the save issues between updates I thought the roxxie update was suppose to do that?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what update was suppose to fix the save issues between updates I thought the roxxie update was suppose to do that?
Erik's/Mrs. Johnson's story is the last one in old code and thus supposed to make saves compatible at some point. But since patreons don't vote for it, it'll take some time. A long time ago they wanted to bring it earlier, but probably decided that it wasn't worth the time to redo the code for Diane/Jenny/Erik just for the saves.

Reactions: jackkane

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Nobody noticed we lost the cam in the lockers?
It will get brought back with the night club and Principal's story. Whenever they get voted that is. There are a ton of things that were worked on but are now to be voted for a complete story line. The poker is still unfinished, the swimming pool and the lifeguard, Judith, the coach, the yoga lady etc. etc. there's so many things and stories that were hinted at. Right now i am just excited for the upcoming update. It looks really good from what is shown on the streams.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

tevetenz

Jul 18, 2018
Hi, I need a rescue of the new version so as not to start all over again. Possibly towards the middle of the game.
Thank you

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
True, true, it's not really. I just wanted to know more about the deal he had with the mafia, or if it was just dumb gambling debts like the game implies at some point. Still, no reason to not call the cops considering the guy is dead already and the mafia is harassing you every chance they get
Mia's story made it sound like the cops were actually suspecting him of something before he died. For all we know he was killed because he made some money disappear from the gangsters.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Mia's story made it sound like the cops were actually suspecting him of something before he died. For all we know he was killed because he made some money disappear from the gangsters.
For all we know he faked his death and is still alive :D

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes