• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If I had to guess, I'd average one major update every four months, give or take.
That's broadly where we are right now. One should add that in the last years we got another smaller secret update (for either halloween or christmas) so last the final number was 4 per year. DC already said that he has got some stuff prepared so I'd guess the same is going to happen this year again. Else it's likely that it's going to get a little faster once everybody is actually on the rig system, so more stuff can be reused and once all the code is sorted out.

420blazeit

Jul 2, 2017
That's broadly where we are right now. One should add that in the last years we got another smaller secret update (for either halloween or christmas) so last the final number was 4 per year. DC already said that he has got some stuff prepared so I'd guess the same is going to happen this year again. Else it's likely that it's going to get a little faster once everybody is actually on the rig system, so more stuff can be reused and once all the code is sorted out.
I think when they finally can work more efficient. They will higher their own standards again, and the story continues. That's my thought...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think when they finally can work more efficient. They will higher their own standards again, and the story continues. That's my thought...
I'm not really sure why they would do that. Until DC "agreed" on this new standard everything was a bit mixed and we had slightly different shading styles, slighly different colors (some characters more orange, others not), different animation standards etc. while now there's broadly one standard across the (new) board.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I am very happy that in the 0.20 there is the main story, finally after years it will have a closure, all that remains after will be just a side dish (I would like another little update on Debbie, but I hope he does it right in the 0.20 where it would also make sense, Debbie is the main protagonist, how much I would like to fuck her with the bride dress in the attic:sneaky:)

(Sorry my english)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This is easily the best H game out there, with original art and long gameplay. I especially loved Roxxy path. It could be basically game of its own, and the story was pretty engaging. Also, Captain Terry is a great character, and although Sara is one of the best looking girls in the game, I hope there will be story explanation to have sex with her being okay with Terry, because I don't want to harm this guy :D.

However, I really don't like this whole pregnancy system, as the pregnancy is a no-go fetish for me. Additionally, it brings necessity for new mechanics, new art and new additional characters so it makes the development of new upgrades harder and longer. I hope it will be possible to turn it off completely in the future. The monster girls also are pointless for me so... whatever.

Anyway, still it's the best game in the "genre", and even if the updates are taking long, it still is 23425 times faster than some of the other games which after 2 years of development have only intro or 15 minutes of gameplay :D
I totally agree. Roxxy story was EPIC. Love Missy. Dialogs are among the best I ever read.

Pregnancy is not my thing either. I wished it more like boinking babes with thick bellies, without the children. But it's exactly the other way round. Well, some may like it.

Reactions: Dameck and {0__0}
Sep 25, 2018
Am I the only one that doesn't feel bad about cucking Eric out of his chance of getting a gf? Like I'm sorry bro, but the nerd girl is pretty thicc so I just couldn't refuse. I know she's probably dead last on the priority list, but I wonder if DC is ever going to add more stuff with her.
Eric is a greedy mfer anyway. Dude makes you drop endless amounts of cash for the most basic favors.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Eric is a greedy mfer anyway. Dude makes you drop endless amounts of cash for the most basic favors.
His story still suffers from this "old" quest design which often consisted of "earn money -> buy item X -> repeat" - a bit like Jenny, really. It's of course effective and one can produce quite a bit of content with less effort, but it doesn't really lead to the best stories. I'm sure his story will get quite a bit better in that regard once he gets his rework.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
  • Added a toggle for save locking (if you really want to load an earlier save file)
- This is on by default, which means it will prevent you from loading an earlier save
- This has no menu option (that is intentional)
- To disable savegame locking, set persistent.enable_save_locking to False
Does that mean i can finally use saves from one game version to the next instead of playing over and over again? if i download this version 0.17.5 and start over will i be able to move the daves to say version 0.18.0 and keep on playing?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does that mean i can finally use saves from one game version to the next instead of playing over and over again? if i download this version 0.17.5 and start over will i be able to move the daves to say version 0.18.0 and keep on playing?
No, that's not possible and it won't happen this year. That said, last time they provided a fitting save and next to that 0.18 will be Jenny's reworked story, which means you'd have to start her content from the beginning anyway to play her new story.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

pebuma

Jan 21, 2018
Have I overlooked it or did not anyone ask Diane who the baby's father is? Will Debbie not wondering who is the father of Jenny's baby?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Have I overlooked it or did not anyone ask Diane who the baby's father is? Will Debbie not wondering who is the father of Jenny's baby?
They know that mc is the Father they got caught playing mom and dad on the Couch sooo...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes