MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
End of the month would be an extremely optimistic estimate. DC said that the art is pretty much done and they're just waiting on animations, so that'll leave it up to the coders to try and make sense out of the hash they've got already. Jenny's quest is currently tied directly to a key attribute (DEX), so trying to update her storyline without breaking all sorts of other pieces is going to be a headache.

I'm honestly surprised Dogeek hasn't just stripped the game down to scratch and started over, I can't think it'd be any slower than trying to update the outdated code piece by piece.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
The last "real" updates was like 6 month ago ... 300k per update and nobody gives a shit xD
It's not that.
I think that the majority of people think that's a lot of money....

But at least he delivers in the end, and yes... There are a lot of developers on this site that "should" make more money, but i guarantee you that with almost all of them their are legitimate reasons why they don't.

So, i rather have that this developer takes 6 months for 1 update and makes a shit ton of money and actually delivers, then the bulk of other devs that promise you fairy-tales.

And to end it...
What is much money ?.
Soccer player in The Netherlands transfers for 80+ million Euro's to barca.
Baseball Player in the USA is going to earn around 120 million euro's in the next 8 years.
Stephen Curry makes around 40 million dollars every year..

So what's is much money in these days....

Reactions: efouhgfiegafhuieuhf

Kirru

May 20, 2017
It's not that.
I think that the majority of people think that's a lot of money....

But at least he delivers in the end, and yes... There are a lot of developers on this site that "should" make more money, but i guarantee you that with almost all of them their are legitimate reasons why they don't.

So, i rather have that this developer takes 6 months for 1 update and makes a shit ton of money and actually delivers, then the bulk of other devs that promise you fairy-tales.

And to end it...
What is much money ?.
Soccer player in The Netherlands transfers for 80+ million Euro's to barca.
Baseball Player in the USA is going to earn around 120 million euro's in the next 8 years.
Stephen Curry makes around 40 million dollars every year..

So what's is much money in these days....
I get what you are saying, but still as a patron I'd feel kinda betrayed. The last update was a joke, it was like 5 min gameplay. And now even the goddamn Wallpapers are for 10$ pats? This is pure greed. But since I'm not a pat, I dont care. I just dont get how people still defend the developer so hard, when he became so fckn obvious greedy

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I get what you are saying, but still as a patron I'd feel kinda betrayed. The last update was a joke, it was like 5 min gameplay. And now even the goddamn Wallpapers are for 10$ pats? This is pure greed. But since I'm not a pat, I dont care. I just dont get how people still defend the developer so hard, when he became so fckn obvious greedy
Unless you skip all the dialogue, the update didn't have only 5 min of gameplay. I was disappointed too with the last update but for me the reason was the story, I didn't find it very interesting. Regarding the wallpapers I get why he would make them available only for patreons but putting that behing a 10$ payment it's a bit much.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
10 bucks for extra fluff like wallpapers is a bit steep for sure. But then again DC can put whatever price tag on the wallpapers he wants. Personally not going to up my pledge for that kind of extra stuff, and if someone does they've got the disposable income to do that so it's not that big of a deal to me. Calling it greedy seems a bit much in my opinion though, since the main product is the game itself and that's not behind a paywall of any kind.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys can anybody answer my questions? I tried to contact Muff Diver but he doesn't seem to be interested...
  • How does a link get the honor to be mentioned in the first post of this thread? There is the lewdpatcher incest mod mentioned which does no longer work for the current game release. However, robertj has up something working as far as I know.
  • Then there is a link to the unren post. Unren in the current version does no longer work either. It has been fixed in the underlying original un.rpyc, but that's for some reason not included in unren.
  • And then there are the mods which are now hard to find because the forum structure (sub-forums vanished) has changed. Would it not make sense to mention them in the first post as well?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
From today's stream, Eve from the 2020 update.

How can people criticize this beauty? I like her more than Mia now. Also, she's thick.
i like you. also i had to defend new eve at the stream from a couple guys who want to change her back to her old model which is just crazy to me. at least dc seems to want to stick with new eve. i think he also said her body art isn't final yet, she might still get a nipple piercing (not a big fan), pubes (yes pls some trimmed pubes would be nice) and stuff like that

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How can people criticize this beauty? I like her more than Mia now. Also, she's thick.
I really hope he'll keep those hips as standard pose, the former ones always looked somewhat unnatural to me.

... he also said her body art isn't final yet, she might still get a nipple piercing (not a big fan), pubes (yes pls some trimmed pubes would be nice) and stuff like that
I actually enjoyed her old piercing and tattoo and I still hope he'll bring it back like it "was" supposed to be.

GXxCf3F.jpg

As far as I'm aware he spend quite a bit of time figuring it out back then, sadly he didn't stick with it.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The last "real" updates was like 6 month ago ... 300k per update and nobody gives a shit xD
The last "real" update was November 23rd (Release 17.0). You're a little off the mark.

Unless you skip all the dialogue, the update didn't have only 5 min of gameplay. I was disappointed too with the last update but for me the reason was the story, I didn't find it very interesting. Regarding the wallpapers I get why he would make them available only for patreons but putting that behing a 10$ payment it's a bit much.
It was way more than 5 minutes. Maybe 5 minutes of jerk off material, but the quest lines took a fair amount of time due to the new story line.

When you give away the game, it reduces the options you have to charge for in the higher tiers. In a lot of games, higher tiers gets you access to the game before other donors. And $1 Patreons typically get nothing. So when the game is free, you have to find something of value to give people, because the $5-$10 range is usually what is required to get the game at all.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I prefer the new Eve appearance, but I liked the tattoo and piercings a lot. I also hope she isn't "thick" and it's just that pose. There's enough of that in the game as is. I liked her and Mia being the more petite, thinner girls.

All in all, I hope there is somewhat of a middle ground with the new art, but keeping her tattoos and piercings (dunno about the clit one, but the nipples were tasty).

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the fourth Eve/third rework, correct?
I guess technically one could say it's still the second. He drew her body to her old style way back before he decided to add everybody to the rig system (the one I posted a few posts above), then he somewhat spontaneously updated her hairstyle and very minor facial features (which was never implemented anywhere) and then he wen't for the full redesign we are seeing now and which isn't really done at this point, as it seems. So it'll probably depend on how you want to count it.

Edit:
10 bucks for extra fluff like wallpapers is a bit steep for sure. But then again DC can put whatever price tag on the wallpapers he wants. Personally not going to up my pledge for that kind of extra stuff, and if someone does they've got the disposable income to do that so it's not that big of a deal to me. Calling it greedy seems a bit much in my opinion though, since the main product is the game itself and that's not behind a paywall of any kind.
I guess by now it's pretty fair to just set oneself a budget and pledge whenever its comfortable. I decided quite a while back that ~25 bucks a year is good amount to contribute and that's what I'm giving. I don't really care about those wallpapers or any other reward, so I'm usually giving something when there's a vote going on and it's fine. As you say, the game is free, so there's really no pressure and nobody has to have a bad conscience.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new Eve took some getting used to, but now I think I quite like her. One thing I hope is changed is the huge thigh gap she has on her standing portrait. Also a fan of her piercing. I'm hoping there is a quest like the one with Mia where she gets one.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The new Eve took some getting used to, but now I think I quite like her. One thing I hope is changed is the huge thigh gap she has on her standing portrait. Also a fan of her piercing. I'm hoping there is a quest like the one with Mia where she gets one.
I'm betting on her getting a cookie tatted on her ass in honour of MC.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes