Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really like the new art for the characters, the new eve looks a lot better. She's supposed to be an emo that doesn't really hang outside much, and yet in her old design she was as tanned as the latinas.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Kirru

May 20, 2017
That coming from one who does not pay shit, about one who gives the game away for free. This is wrong in so many ways it gives me a headache...

Thats headache was coming for not knowing how business today works. Guess what happens, if Patreon would donate 2-3 month instead of paying him out. But ye, for free, like those youtubers who put 5 times ads in 10min videos. Pretty much the same concept.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thats headache was coming for not knowing how business today works. Guess what happens, if Patreon would donate 2-3 month instead of paying him out. But ye, for free, like those youtubers who put 5 times ads in 10min videos. Pretty much the same concept.
Well, nobody pays for the game itself but rewards are what he offers on his hompage. So it's not like youtube where you are basically forced to watch adds to get the content - if you don't pay, you'll still get the same game on day one. I guess we can agree that's an important difference.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
From today's stream, Eve from the 2020 update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can people criticize this beauty? I like her more than Mia now. Also, she's thick.
oh no,the problem isnt her body my friend,i would say that her only problem and probably the magnet of all the critics was how her face got changed,its entirely other person...from friendly punk girl to enticing emo girl...as for the hair,i think DC should have kept her old hairstyle(it kinda made her so noticeable from all the others),but since everyone ignores how Eve's face just its not Eve's face anymore in prior to her body,who am i to say otherwise eh?my fear from Judith update is that he changes her to try to appease more people like he did to Eve,and for the love of god,better that he just stick with the changes he already made to her....

P.S:before anyone take's my opinion as offense,i will just clarify,i dont think the new Eve shares the same identity the older Eve passed(maybe becuz we didnt have the pleasure to interact with her in the game),she does not pass the same "atmosphere" you got looking from older Eve,while she does look good,her rework kinda nuked whatever older Eve looked like,so as much as i try to see her as Eve for the sake of liking the game,i cant(at least for now),it would be like substituting an actor who is working in a role for 3 seasons already for someone totally different,it is weird as fuck to try and think about it as the first version is the one burned into your brain...

Reactions: inyourface

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Why do any of you give this guy any money at this point? He updates like twice a year and he removes content in those 20 minute updates as well. Not only that, he still hasn't figured out how to properly make saves in a Ren`py game, lol!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why do any of you give this guy any money at this point? He updates like twice a year and he removes content in those 20 minute updates as well. Not only that, he still hasn't figured out how to properly make saves in a Ren`py game, lol!
Because people like and want to support the project. Just because you think he is not providing enough content, that doesn't mean every one else has the same opinion. The save issue has been explain 100 times, there are still character stories using the old code base, and until DC reworks those stories, save compatibility is impossible. And the reason why DC hasn't updated those character stories yet is because patreons don't vote for that. I think save compatibility has been an option in the last couple of polls and people just didn't vote for that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, at first it's way more than 20 minutes. The Roxxy or Teacher's updates covered way over 1 to 2 hours each and right now the save issues don't really matter to me. The new content usually starts right at the beginning and there's a game mode for those who replay the game. So getting the stats back you'll need takes you 10 minutes, as long as you know what you are doing. That's acceptable. After that you usally won't have to touch any old content anyway and old saves are pretty much worthless. There are some exceptions, but as long as the number is this small I don't mind. That said, it doesn't mean that I won't mind forever and as soon as several old stories are needed to proceed savegames will have to work.

After all it's still basically one of the best and most consistent games out there and certainly worth some support.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well, at first it's way more than 20 minutes. The Roxxy or Teacher's updates covered way over 1 to 2 hours each and right now the save issues don't really matter to me. The new content usually starts right at the beginning and there's a game mode for those who replay the game. So getting the stats back you'll need takes you 10 minutes, as long as you know what you are doing. That's acceptable. After that you usally won't have to touch any old content anyway and old saves are pretty much worthless. There are some exceptions, but as long as the number is this small I don't mind. That said, it doesn't mean that I won't mind forever and as soon as several old stories are needed to proceed savegames will have to work.

After all it's still basically one of the best and most consistent games out there and certainly worth some support.
dunno why people complain so much about the saves....this game isnt THAT much grindy(try playing Superpowered from zero in each update and you will feel what is grinding),the only status annoying to pick is DEX since its still related to Jenny quest(maybe the only thing i am expecting from Jenny update is the fact that her route and Somrak training will be finnaly separed)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
dunno why people complain so much about the saves....this game isnt THAT much grindy(try playing Superpowered from zero in each update and you will feel what is grinding),the only status annoying to pick is DEX since its still related to Jenny quest(maybe the only thing i am expecting from Jenny update is the fact that her route and Somrak training will be finnaly separed)
Well, we've had some updates where it was at least a small issue. Aqua was the first example where you'd need a good part of Mia's/Erik's story to advance and now recently to complete Diane's threesome you had to complete Debbie's story, too. While that's rare by now and while there's no real reason at the moment, it'll matter more in future and as soon as that happens there should be a solution to that issue.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not sure if it's been asked before but do we know if in .18 or .18.5 if Jenny will have any scenes with Debbie (threesome or otherwise)?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Not sure if it's been asked before but do we know if in .18 or .18.5 if Jenny will have any scenes with Debbie (threesome or otherwise)?
regarding what DC said before,the chances of that are about 0(unless he is lying about it)since he said this kind of scene didnt really matched with Jenny character(she is that kind of greedy bitch who wants to hog the stuff all for herself)

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
The progress tracker is gettin' pretty close, so.... Hype Time?
Don't see it IMO. AEHentai still has to finish his work on the h-scenes IIRC, and his process is legendarily slow. After that you have all the remaining coding to complete plus whatever dialogue posing is left, then there's bugfixing which will take 1.5 weeks at least. Overall my guesstimate is early-to-mid May release

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
That makes me a very sad panda.
dun worry pal,if you are a fan of Jenny i'm sure DC will put something to scratch your itch on her patch,but if you are fan of threesomes,them there still chance for another menages in the future you just need to wait,if i remember well there is a possibility for Eve gaining one(althought i dont know if it will be the one everyone asked for with her sister)yet,oh,and there's always the possibility of DC lying to us about the threesome,so hang in there bro,it pays to be patient sometimes....

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes