McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Why people so crazy about eve? i don't even find a single thing which can excite me for her character or update, Even i don't like mia either but she could have been more interesting if she got an update.
This is just my opinion and respect other people interest in eve.
for me it's multiple reasons

1. generally i like the schoolgirls (mia, rhonda, eve etc) in SS more than the other characters but that's just personal preference
2. we've had either incesty type of content or girls with huge tits over and over and over again, so eve with her completly new body type feels like a breeze of fresh air to me. variety is the spice of life.
3. we haven't seen much of her and nobody really knows where her story will go, that is exciting.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
well,My favourite girl,Mia is already finished...
In that case you'll be happy to hear that her story is still far from being done. What she's got right now was a small update and she was always meant to get a 2nd one. So basically she'll get a big rework with added content, just like Jenny.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
In that case you'll be happy to hear that her story is still far from being done. What she's got right now was a small update and she was always meant to get a 2nd one. So basically she'll get a big rework with added content, just like Jenny.
hope everyone votes for her next time, she was barely in her own update it was more of a helen/nun update than a mia update if you ask me

Reactions: WSmith

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hope everyone votes for her next time, she was barely in her own update it was more of a helen/nun update than a mia update if you ask me
Well,i will be glad to accept it..the story kinda rushed though..eventhough im glad to unite Mia parent,she still need her parents

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017

1. generally i like the schoolgirls (mia, rhonda, eve etc) in SS more than the other characters but that's just personal preference
2. we've had either incesty type of content or girls with huge tits over and over and over again, so eve with her completly new body type feels like a breeze of fresh air to me. variety is the spice of life.
3. we haven't seen much of her and nobody really knows where her story will go, that is exciting.
Plus, ya know, goth gf tiddies

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

my interest on Judith is exactly because of that reason,there's absolutely nothing about her(aside her obssession for the MC)who happens to be like a ray of hope for her since he is just as a much Underdog than her...

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
The smaller chicks are my type, so Eve and Mia were my go to (Eve mostly, because I love the whole dyed hair, piercings and tats girls). Will definitely be voting for more Mia content.

My problem with that is if you looked at the last poll with her, it looked like most of the content was focused around other people rather than Mia again. It's kinda BS IMO, because an update for her should be mostly *about her and her scenes*.

Reactions: Genji and McSlut

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
my interest on Judith is exactly because of that reason,there's absolutely nothing about her(aside her obssession for the MC)who happens to be like a ray of hope for her since he is just as a much Underdog than her...
Just watch her be a complete yandere

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
My top girls have been Roxey and Mia for a while. They both have good character building and have more complexities in their personalities than the other girls IMO. Roxey, the stereotypical queen bitch popular girl, but all that is really just a mask. She is quite affectionate and caring when she lets her shields down. Mia, the cute innocent girl who has a hidden wild side. Help her out and she gives you her heart. The other girls, while they are nice, are the more standard girls you see in these type of games IMO. Mom/Aunt lusting over MC, a sister who the MC wants to bang, Horndog teachers etc.

Eve definitely should be in that top group with some good character building. Maybe Judith can get into that group too, she fills the role of the shy nerd girl well.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Eve definitely should be in that top group with some good character building.
Eve is probably gonna be the bro girl, since she seems to get along with a lot of people at school.

Ronda is gonna be the "ice queen" or at least closest to that archetype since she isn't exactly nice to MC in their initial interactions (the outlier being when MC comes and rescues her from the principal but that the only time she was nice to him)

Reactions: Laziness and McSlut

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Eve is probably gonna be the bro girl, since she seems to get along with a lot of people at school.

Ronda is gonna be the "ice queen" or at least closest to that archetype since she isn't exactly nice to MC in their initial interactions (the outlier being when MC comes and rescues her from the principal but that the only time she was nice to him)
I was honestly surprised with how much that update helped show Ronda in another light.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes