Sep 27, 2018
officially the hottest girl in summertime saga. no question. who else here is going to join me and form the "new eve defense squad?" we need to protect this qt at all costs from her haters who are trying to make her ass less thicc and, even worse, attach a penis to her majesty.
Eve is the least attractive and least interesting character in the game for me personally. Im happy the jenny update .18 and bonus jenny 18.5 are coming soon but its gonna suck for me to wait not only one Full release cycle but TWO full release cycles before i get back to stuff i want. oh well.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
I really hope he'll keep those hips as standard pose, the former ones always looked somewhat unnatural to me.

I actually enjoyed her old piercing and tattoo and I still hope he'll bring it back like it "was" supposed to be.

View attachment 275188

As far as I'm aware he spend quite a bit of time figuring it out back then, sadly he didn't stick with it.
This is the best Eve. DC changed her so much that the new look is like a completely different character.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Eve is the least attractive and least interesting character in the game for me personally. Im happy the jenny update .18 and bonus jenny 18.5 are coming soon but its gonna suck for me to wait not only one Full release cycle but TWO full release cycles before i get back to stuff i want. oh well.
shit could be worse bro,you could be stuck in a situation like mine,who is waiting for Judith update....

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
This is the best Eve. DC changed her so much that the new look is like a completely different character.
think of her like this: it's the same eve but went to the gym and did a lot of squats. then she decided to become a real goth gf and not a poser and her skin tone actually turned pale and not orange. last but not least she went to a plastic surgeon he did a couple changes to make her face more cute and sexy. it's still the same person though.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
think of her like this: it's the same eve but went to the gym and did a lot of squats. then she decided to become a real goth gf and not a poser and her skin tone actually turned pale and not orange. last but not least she went to a plastic surgeon he did a couple changes to make her face more cute and sexy. it's still the same person though.
kinda confused here,she was supposed to be a punk(which she was barely hitting if i remember well,since she looked more emo than anything else),not a goth,now she looks like a mid term between goth and emo...the kind of things she does are more fit to a punk too,goths usually stick to heavy drugs and glooming around(at least the ones i know)...

Reactions: VonRaschke

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
kinda confused here,she was supposed to be a punk(which she was barely hitting if i remember well,since she looked more emo than anything else),not a goth,now she looks like a mid term between goth and emo...the kind of things she does are more fit to a punk too,goths usually stick to heavy drugs and glooming around(at least the ones i know)...
where do you have the punk thing from? i remember on the last stream he did dc mentioned the concept for eve was that she's sort of an artsy emo girl

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
where do you have the punk thing from? i remember on the last stream he did dc mentioned the concept for eve was that she's sort of an artsy emo girl
her crew and the shit she does made me think that,she is not too passive about her "fuck the system" thing like most emo's are,and she is way too proactive with people outside her circle to be a goth(the big boobed goth girl DC made for that fan who won the raffle does look like a goth though),but since DC said that,who am i to say what were his ideas about her,what matters is that at least her rework cheers people up....now,i believe i'll be back to waiting Judith update...

Reactions: McSlut

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
I'm in the same boat with you. I had a much higher opinion of Eve (visually) before her redesign. We'll see if her full release changes my opinion but I doubt it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly, I can't understand why some people here think 0.18 will be out before May: the last 1% - bug testing and fixing -always took a couple of weeks, at least.

Don't expect anything before the second week of May: you won't be disappointed this way.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Honestly, I can't understand why some people here think 0.18 will be out before May: the last 1% - bug testing and fixing -always took a couple of weeks, at least.

Don't expect anything before the second week of May: you won't be disappointed this way.
becuz there is people already hyping,sadly for them its too early yet there are some things there who take a lot of time yet,aside from the QTA weeks before the release...i would still not bet in the second week of May,just to avoid raising any other hypers out of the time...

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
Why people so crazy about eve? i don't even find a single thing which can excite me for her character or update, Even i don't like mia either but she could have been more interesting if she got an update.
This is just my opinion and respect other people interest in eve.

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
Why people so crazy about eve? i don't even find a single thing which can excite me for her character or update, Even i don't like mia either but she could have been more interesting if she got an update.
This is just my opinion and respect other people interest in eve.
Because goth is hot.

Reactions: derpter and Araumi

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
well,My favourite girl,Mia is already finished before..so,i dont really have any excitement for the later update..except,there is some girl i attract to now like Judith and Eve,i admit im really attracted with pure and innocent girls..might give a chance to Eve and Judith now...but it still long way to go..

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes