CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Nah, it'll come out in May so he can get all of the end of the month Patreon renewals. Everyone who said they were going to stop supporting him after this update kind of fucked themselves I think. lol

Though, I highly doubt many people are going to go through with it. And the influx of new patrons after the update releases will far outweigh the loss. I'm sure he's not stupid, he probably knows that.

Edit: As of right now, there's 2 "todo" tasks left, 1 writing and 1 code. But, obviously from experience, that pretty much means fuck all. I don't know if he wants to fix every bug before release or what. And if he decides that he might as well put in the .5 update shit it may be even longer.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Nah, it'll come out in May so he can get all of the end of the month Patreon renewals. Everyone who said they were going to stop supporting him after this update kind of fucked themselves I think. lol

Though, I highly doubt many people are going to go through with it. And the influx of new patrons after the update releases will far outweigh the loss. I'm sure he's not stupid, he probably knows that.
i dunno,that still a matter to see,but as much as i hate see the pace things are going,it would be bad if their income reduce too much,since its becuz of that high income that DC can work full time on the game without needing another job,and if the game is already taking that much with this being his main job,wouldnt like to see if he needed to work on something else too to get his sustain...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

petur

Jul 29, 2017

Edit: As of right now, there's 2 "todo" tasks left, 1 writing and 1 code. But, obviously from experience, that pretty much means fuck all. I don't know if he wants to fix every bug before release or what.
Go and watch the stream, go to discord. There is one animation left and those tasks represent the text and code that has to be implemented around that last animation(the animations are interactive if you have not noticed). The next update is already being worked on. If you want to be angry about something go and be angry about the people who didn't vote Judith for the update, instead we are getting the flatchested Eve :LOL: hopefully she gets some nice sex scenes like the flatchested friend of Roxxy.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
i dunno,that still a matter to see,but as much as i hate see the pace things are going,it would be bad if their income reduce too much,since its becuz of that high income that DC can work full time on the game without needing another job,and if the game is already taking that much with this being his main job,wouldnt like to see if he needed to work on something else too to get his sustain...
His Patreon goal to work full time on the game was 6k. It's kinda surprising to me so many people don't understand how much he is actually making off this game.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Go and watch the stream, go to discord. There is one animation left and those tasks represent the text and code that has to be implemented around that last animation(the animations are interactive if you have not noticed). The next update is already being worked on. If you want to be angry about something go and be angry about the people who didn't vote Judith for the update, instead we are getting the flatchested Eve :LOL: hopefully she gets some nice sex scenes like the flatchested friend of Roxxy.
I don't mind Eve now. I did care, because I thought she was ugly. I was just going to skip the Eve update. But, her new character model looks great, in my opinion.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
well,as much as i hate flat chest,i cant get (too much)angry with Eve's fans,i mean,most of the content we have is fairly endowed on the boob sector,but yeah,the audacity of leaving poor Judith outside the scopes once again is almost unbearable....what a shame....

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Based on the jump in the tracker it looks like the bughunt is in full force, which means we're probably getting close to release. I'll probably pull my piddly $1 patronage after the update drops regardless, the announcement that Eve is going to be the "biggest update yet" just makes me roll my eyes at how little they seem to notice they've bitten off more than they can chew. Fixing the deprecated Jenny code is understandable, but when a brand-new character and storylines are pre-emptively projected to be massive immediately after your last "biggest update yet" shows that they've let the feature creep get completely out of control. Dump whatever idiot half-baked minigames are planned, cut the generic big-titted goth chick and tell a concise story already.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
to me the thing that bothers me is that after 5/6 months to play the full version we will have to wait at least another 3 weeks (version 0.18.5 + stable incest patch)

fortunately after the Jenny update at least for this year I will close with Summertime Saga, the Eve update does not interest me, I will come back to update the main story, maximum solidarity for those who will wait for the update 0.19 (maybe you will have it for Christmas )

ps: but really in 0.18 there are only 4/5 new scenes? :oops:

(Sorry my english )

dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
exactly. its actually hilarious some people are trying to justify this 250k dollar update lmao
Not $250 k update. Its a $300 k update. Its been 6 months since the last update got out. The last one released at 23rd of November 2018 so basically just that. 6 months for this. Honestly if this turns out to be shit people are gonna leave.
Also yeah when DC said that Eve will be his biggest, well like yeah bruv as it if you havent taken a seriously long time on this one already. I expect this one to be not that good really just like the Aunts because hes just updating a past character.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't really understand why it should be bad if some people leave? DC obviously doesn't want to change the way he works and for that the estimated funding was set to around ~25k to 30k at best. Right now the whole thing is certainly overperforming financially (which is nice for DC and in my opinion actually not undeserved) but that doesn't mean it always will.

At some point, we'll reach a level where the content released and the money he makes fit again and it's fine. That said, I'm fairly certain that people would still complain just as much, no matter wether he makes 25k or 50k.

dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
All I know is that if this is another repeat of the Diane update I'll have lost all hope in this project. I still can't get over how much of a shitshow that was.
Apart from horrible design choices like removing scenes, the stroyline was hot garbage too. The story that this milf just wants to get on with you and she does is far more appealing than what we got all the barn crap in the new update.
Like really Endgames out and I have just seen it and theres still no word on when the updates gonna be released. Now hes like of the Eve update will be the largest, bruv like you already took 6 months on a update for a character who already had a proper update, how long are you gonna taken for Eve when you callin her update the biggest? Like yeah hes gonna take 8 months and as this update is gonna be hot garbage like most expect it to be, DC's gonna take a hit.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
If you want to be angry about something go and be angry about the people who didn't vote Judith for the update, instead we are getting the flatchested Eve :LOL: hopefully she gets some nice sex scenes like the flatchested friend of Roxxy.
Them thighs be thicc tho...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes