j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Plans can always change though. One should learn to never take planned content at face value for that reason.
DC talked about it (and I think there even was a picarto poll back then) and the result basically was, that Futa would be too much of a stretch because they don't exist in realitiy and that he wants to keep it somewhat real in that regard. So I'd say the chance for any futa content is probably pretty slim and I'm personally quite happy about that, to be honest.

Reactions: doshirak228

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
DC talked about it (and I think there even was a picarto poll back then) and the result basically was, that Futa would be too much of a strech because they don't exist in realitiy and that he wants to keep it somewhat real in that regard. So I'd say the chane for any futa content is probably pretty close to zero and I'm personally quite happy about that to be honest.
Was this before or after Daisy and Aqua? Because reality pretty much flew out the window with that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Was this before or after Daisy and Aqua? Because reality pretty much flew out the window with that.
I think it was after Aqua's update and I'd say it's important to see that the monster girls are additional content and not part of any major story. If you don't look very hard, you won't find them and the game will still feel complete. I'm sure that many people simply would never look for Aqua without the cookie jar. The schoolgirls on the other hand are a central part of the game. Sure, it's not the best argument but I can understand that he wouldn't want to spoil a somewhat serious "trans-story" by adding a futa.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I think it was after Aqua's update and I'd say it's important to see that the monster girls are additional content and not part of any major story. If you don't look very hard, you won't find them and the game will still feel complete. I'm sure that many people simply would never look for Aqua without the cookie jar. The schoolgirls on the other hand are a central part of the game. Sure, it's not the best argument but I can understand that he wouldn't want to spoil a somewhat serious "trans-story" by adding a futa.
I don't mind either way, to be honest. I guess, after so long playing videogames, I've come to expect plans to change during the development cycle. If futa is added, I'm fine with it. If it's just trans, I'm fine with that too.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
DC talked about it (and I think there even was a picarto poll back then) and the result basically was, that Futa would be too much of a stretch because they don't exist in realitiy and that he wants to keep it somewhat real in that regard. So I'd say the chance for any futa content is probably pretty slim and I'm personally quite happy about that, to be honest.
Citing Futa as unrealistic is kinda dumb given that people wiht both sex organs are existing. It would be much closer to reality than cow girls or other monster girls. So it is more about his and his audience's preferences than realism.

Reactions: WSmith

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Citing Futa as unrealistic is kinda dumb given that people wiht both sex organs are existing.
Na it isn't really dumb. Sure, there are people with both sex organs but it's usually and to put it politely "quite a mess" in that case. What you'll see in hentais etc. indeed doesn't exist in reality. You simply won't find the combination of a real dick and a real vagina. It's phsyically impossible.

And as said, when it comes to realism there's a difference between "hidden" bonus content and actual main content. It's not the best argument but it still does make a lot of sense in my opinion

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Depends on your definition of "a lot of complaints".

He currently has 17391 Patrons. Under his latest Patreon post are 607 comments. Assuming every single one is a complaint from one single person without repetition, that's ~3,5% of Patrons. Let's be generous and add all comments from his last 5 posts (607+315+15(higher tier Patrons only)+248+73(Patrons only)), that's 1258 potential complainers. If every single one were a unique Patron, that would be ~7,3%.
In both cases over 90% of Patrons aren't complaining.

Just because the vocal part of the community is complaining, doesn't mean it represents the general Patreon population.
I think that's where the term "paypigs" comes from. People that pay you no matter how much you screw them over.

Reactions: swmas

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I think that's where the term "paypigs" comes from. People that pay you no matter how much you screw them over.
How are they being screwed over? I've yet to see one argument where DC is actually screwing anyone over. He's working at the same pace he always have, except that his releases are getting larger and larger. He's fulfilled all "promises" (if you want to use that word) he's made in regards to development.

No one is getting screwed over. There's just a handful of entitled people who think they he should work faster to suit their own personal wants.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Honestly can't see the whole "trap" thing happening, since DC already removed the Jenny sleepfucking scene as "rapey". "Trap" isn't exactly acceptable term or a scenario either these days.
yeah this. eve is going to be the biggest update yet, even if her being a trap is going to be a choice people (inlcuding me) are going to get mad as hell that one of the most popular characters turns out to have a penis. that's why i still think it's going to be annie and it's going to involve a occult ritual to make her the trap, giving you a choice to do it or not to.

i don't even get all this discussion tbh. i don't wanna kink shame anyone but are there really that many people excited about sucking a dick? even if it's attached to a waifu like eve, it's still a fucking dick?!

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
yeah this. eve is going to be the biggest update yet, even if her being a trap is going to be a choice people (inlcuding me) are going to get mad as hell that one of the most popular characters turns out to have a penis. that's why i still think it's going to be annie and it's going to involve a occult ritual to make her the trap, giving you a choice to do it or not to.

i don't even get all this discussion tbh. i don't wanna kink shame anyone but are there really that many people excited about sucking a dick? even if it's attached to a waifu like eve, it's still a fucking dick?!
Not everyone is straight. Nor is everyone so closed when it comes to sex. People like many things. I'm bi-sexual and I have no problem with most anything, except foot fetishes. But I'm not moaning and groaning about Jenny giving the MC a footjob. If it's optional as people are guessing, what does it matter? You take the "Eve is female" path and others take the "Eve is male" path.

What the hell is there to be mad about. If anything, you're being greedy as hell, trying to impose your wants on others by not giving them the choice at all or you getting mad as hell, as you said, about it if they do. What does that entail? You blaming them, ridiculing them, what? It's a fucking game, so there's nothing to get mad as hell about.

Reactions: fenixblack

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Not everyone is straight. Nor is everyone so closed when it comes to sex. People like many things. I'm bi-sexual and I have no problem with most anything, except foot fetishes. But I'm not moaning and groaning about Jenny giving the MC a footjob. If it's optional as people are guessing, what does it matter? You take the "Eve is female" path and others take the "Eve is male" path.

What the hell is there to be mad about. If anything, you're being greedy as hell, trying to impose your wants on others by not giving them the choice at all or you getting mad as hell, as you said, about it if they do. What does that entail? You blaming them, ridiculing them, what? It's a fucking game, so there's nothing to get mad as hell about.
okay i'll try to explain my feelings

i know that not everyone is straight, i'm just astounded by the amount of discussion about it and by the amount of people asking for a trap. the question of who is the trap is probably the most discussed topic in this thread for some reason, right behind "dc is a lazy and updates take too long" and "why can't i use my old saves". i was just wondering are there really that many people here into trap content or is it just trolling? like "haha, i want your favourite character to have a dick lol".
if you are into traps that's totally fine, i'm just saying you are probably a small minority and people are going to get mad if the favourite girl they waited for turns out to have a penis.

one more thing if the trap thing is a simple choice that you'd have to make at the beginning that'd also be really disappointing to me. why? because if eve suddenly turns out to have a dick i want the MC to acknowledge that. it has to be a story thing to make sense. so dc would have to make two stories, one with eve as with a vagina and one with a dick. which means lots of people who are not into one or the other are going to miss out on a lot of story. dc would also have to make different looking and working sex scenes. that's why i prefer that the character either is a trap or not. the other way would be that the MC wouldn't really acknowledge eve having a dick, which would also be pretty lame if you ask me.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018

Thankfully, DC is from QC so we know we are going to get a fair shake :)

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
okay i'll try to explain my feelings

i know that not everyone is straight, i'm just astounded by the amount of discussion about it and by the amount of people asking for a trap. the question of who is the trap is probably the most discussed topic in this thread for some reason, right behind "dc is a lazy and updates take too long" and "why can't i use my old saves". i was just wondering are there really that many people here into trap content or is it just trolling? like "haha, i want your favourite character to have a dick lol".
if you are into traps that's totally fine, i'm just saying you are probably a small minority and people are going to get mad if the favourite girl they waited for turns out to have a penis.
I think a lot of people are just open to more stuff than they would let on. I'm not saying that people, specifically, have a thing for traps (I hate that term, btw). I'm just saying that I think people aren't adverse to it. The people you hear talking about anything regarding the game are a very vocal few, from both sides. The majority are very silent. Most are, likely, in the "I don't care one way or the other" camp.

one more thing if the trap thing is a simple choice that you'd have to make at the beginning that'd also be really disappointing to me. why? because if eve suddenly turns out to have a dick i want the MC to acknowledge that. it has to be a story thing to make sense. so dc would have to make two stories, one with eve as with a vagina and one with a dick. which means lots of people who are not into one or the other are going to miss out on a lot of story. dc would also have to make different looking and working sex scenes. that's why i prefer that the character either is a trap or not. the other way would be that the MC wouldn't really acknowledge eve having a dick, which would also be pretty lame if you ask me.
This is why many think it's Eve in the first place. DC has said Eve will have the largest update yet. For the most part, she's an unknown character. For her to have the largest update yet, I and others have a feeling that Eve is the one who will be it and the size comes from two completely seperate storylines for her, starting with a trigger event to choose which path. For example, early on during school (before getting into anything with Eve), you may have to make a choice regarding Kevin stating that you have a problem with gay and/or transgender people or you don't. That choice could lead to Eve either being female or male based on your response. From that point on, the Eve story splits. This choice may also affect Kevin being a potential partner in the future.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Once i can impreg the mom and we have a decend pregg scene il quit the game until the main story line is done this game is gonna take years to finish i think patreon should make up rules for hitting targets if you dont release your product in a certain time instant refund or something haha
Why? Patreon is not like Kickstarter.

Kickstarter has you pay money for a product to be made, etc. If nothing comes from it, you can request a refund from the creator but Kickstarter isn't responsible for it.

Patreon is a platform people to show monetary appreciation (tipping, if you will) for someone's already completed work. That money then goes towards future work or whatever the creator wants to do with it.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes