tesugepe

Mar 27, 2019
absolute unplayable buggy....u cant skip minigames or make progress with other chars story(earlier builds)..map in livingroom is wrong..it shows night livingroom all the time with the mother even when it is day...cant they dev do something right in his life, there are still (...)iots who still support him with cash...glad i never supportet this..................whats the use of releasing .018 ver when its buggy as F..lol the dev had time almost a year to deliver

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
This patreon ALWAYS had good (if not great) funding, friend. Far as I know last year it only jumped from 30k+ to the 50k region.
The first time he broke 25k and reached his final goal was in March of 2018. Prior to that, he had fewer than 8000 Patrons. It took him two years to reach that point.

Edit: I see someone else has already pointed out what I was talking about.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
He don't work faster with more money . He said he will speed up project with more money and nothing .... he just redraw old scenes ... play to skribbl.io . THANKS PATREONS !
You're welcome!

They put a cap at $25k and said if they got to that level they would add people. They got to that level and added people - they promised nothing more and delivered what they promised. Now it looks like they could use another coder to help Dogeek, particularly during bug fixing season, but I thoight I read something about DC putting a call out to find another coder.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
In the locker at school (two variations), at her trailer, the beach (with I think three or four combinations, including Becca and Missy), plus her mom in Sport Fuck mode.

That's "lacking"??
Yes? The scenes and angles were also bad, and the one on the beach was especially terrible and low quality. No BJ's, no titfucks, nothing. Roxxy was literally known for her lollipop fixation and yet you couldn't even make her suck your dick.

So basically she had 3 sex scenes that were all unsatisfying, either cause of low quality or bad angles.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
The first time he broke 25k and reached his final goal was in March of 2018. Prior to that, he had fewer than 8000 Patrons. It took him two years to reach that point.

Edit: I see someone else has already pointed out what I was talking about.

Yes, but what was your point to begin with? That two years making increasing sums up to 25000$ a month was too little?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I think in this case it's mainly about scale. SS started as "DC trying to teach himself coding" and that still shows. They took his code, improved it and at some point relized that it just wouldn't work and that the whole game needed a proper base. The same goes for the art. At some point they recognized that the game would become unplayable on android if they'd not introduce the rig-system (which basically means to redraw most old stuff) and optimize it as much as possible.

One may blame them for the lack of foresight but I find it hard to not agree with those decisions. If they'd stuck to the old and messy code, the game would probably be completely unplayable by now.

Sure, but this is all assuming that the 4-5 month development times for small updates are because of that issue. Like I said in a previous post, let's hope that really is the case and that this doesn't just become the norm regarding development time for updates.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
i have kinda mixed feelings about this release, considering it took 5 months, for some it might be a slap in the face cause basically they took debbies scene and did it with jenny same with the bath blowjob so nothing rly new.

but i do have to say that jenny was my favorite character and the scenes are of a way better quality then before. yes it was stated there are going to be more jenny scenes soon after, but for 5 months we didnt get much. guess thats what you get if you vote for old character overhauls.

in comparison roxxy update took about 3 months and you had only new new and new stuff with even multiple girls. sooo it rly comes down to the next update with a character that didnt had any scenes till now just like roxxy had none before her update, in which direction i think this game will go

they stated its going to be the BIGGEST update, cya in a half year and find out if that will be true

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
absolute unplayable buggy....u cant skip minigames or make progress with other chars story(earlier builds)..map in livingroom is wrong..it shows night livingroom all the time with the mother even when it is day...cant they dev do something right in his life, there are still (...)iots who still support him with cash...glad i never supportet this..................whats the use of releasing .018 ver when its buggy as F..lol the dev had time almost a year to deliver

mikado24

Apr 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_treehouse_closeup.jpg'>:
  File "game/scripts/locations/treehouse/treehouse.rpy", line 27, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 251, in call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_treehouse_closeup.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2177, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 36, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/treehouse/treehouse.rpyc", line 27, in script
  File "D:\a\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\a\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/treehouse/treehouse.rpy", line 27, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 251, in call_screen
  File "D:\a\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\a\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\a\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\a\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\a\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  Dosya "render.pyx", satır 233, renpy.display.render.render içinde
  Dosya "D: \ a \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ renpy \ display \ layout.py", satır 717, oluşturma işleminde
    sörf = render (çocuk, genişlik, yükseklik, cst, kedi)
  Dosya "render.pyx", satır 145, renpy.display.render.render içinde
  Dosya "D: \ a \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ renpy \ display \ layout.py", satır 717, oluşturma işleminde
  Dosya "D: \ a \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", satır 669, oluşturmada
    child = renpy.display.render.render (self.child, w, h, st, at)
  Dosya "D: \ a \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ renpy \ display \ im.py", satır 580, oluşturma işleminde
    cache.get döndür (self, render = True)
  Dosya "D: \ a \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ renpy \ display \ im.py", satır 266, gir
    surf = image.load ()
  Dosya "D: \ a \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ renpy \ display \ im.py", satır 625, yük altında
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image (renpy.loader.load (self.dosyaadı), self.dosyaadı)
  Dosya "D: \ a \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ renpy \ loader.py", satır 555, yük altında
    yükseltme IOError ("'% s' dosyası bulunamadı."% name)
IOError: 'backgrounds / location_treehouse_closeup.jpg' dosyası bulunamadı.

Windows 7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.0
Perşembe Mayıs 02 21:55:53 2019
[/ Kod]

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
i have kinda mixed feelings about this release, considering it took 5 months, for some it might be a slap in the face cause basically they took debbies scene and did it with jenny same with the bath blowjob so nothing rly new.

but i do have to say that jenny was my favorite character and the scenes are of a way better quality then before. yes it was stated there are going to be more jenny scenes soon after, but for 5 months we didnt get much. guess thats what you get if you vote for old character overhauls.

in comparison roxxy update took about 3 months and you had only new new and new stuff with even multiple girls. sooo it rly comes down to the next update with a character that didnt had any scenes till now just like roxxy had none before her update, in which direction i think this game will go

they stated its going to be the BIGGEST update, cya in a half year and find out if that will be true
I am about to start this update and this doesn't give me hope. Well here we go

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Yes, but what was your point to begin with? That two years making increasing sums up to 25000$ a month was too little?
I've thought that SS has been a victim of it's own sucess. DC starts this little vanity project to teach himself how to code, and then after the first few months it exploded in popularity. All of a sudden he's got all this money coming in, so he has the money to hire resources to help him make this little project into something big. But there's a case of dimishing returns with that money because there's such a thing as "too many cooks in the kitchen". Especially if he's being picky about getting anyone to try and help with the art and/or project management. I personally think it's fair to think that not giving up control is hurting the project, but I also can't fault DC for not giving up control unless it involves someone whom he considers a perfect match.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Pregnancy causes a lot of issues for me in the game. Lots of errors appear and usure if related but can't progress french class stuff if sister is pregnant.

@Vojvoda Your loss.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes