ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I've thought that SS has been a victim of it's own sucess. DC starts this little vanity project to teach himself how to code, and then after the first few months it exploded in popularity. All of a sudden he's got all this money coming in, so he has the money to hire resources to help him make this little project into something big. But there's a case of dimishing returns with that money because there's such a thing as "too many cooks in the kitchen". Especially if he's being picky about getting anyone to try and help with the art and/or project management. I personally think it's fair to think that not giving up control is hurting the project, but I also can't fault DC for not giving up control unless it involves someone whom he considers a perfect match.

Who knows, that might as well be the case.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Pregnancy causes a lot of issues for me in the game. Lots of errors appear and usure if related but can't progress french class stuff if sister is pregnant.
You can't progress French class period in this update. Has anyone been able to complete Roxy and Bissette's storylines in this version?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
i have kinda mixed feelings about this release, considering it took 5 months, for some it might be a slap in the face cause basically they took debbies scene and did it with jenny same with the bath blowjob so nothing rly new.

but i do have to say that jenny was my favorite character and the scenes are of a way better quality then before. yes it was stated there are going to be more jenny scenes soon after, but for 5 months we didnt get much. guess thats what you get if you vote for old character overhauls.

in comparison roxxy update took about 3 months and you had only new new and new stuff with even multiple girls. sooo it rly comes down to the next update with a character that didnt had any scenes till now just like roxxy had none before her update, in which direction i think this game will go

they stated its going to be the BIGGEST update, cya in a half year and find out if that will be true
People didn't vote for old character overhauls, we where expecting character continuation of the story. A lazy or foolish dev decided it would be an overhaul no player would have preferred over 100% new content.

digestif

Aug 13, 2017
Now it looks like they could use another coder to help Dogeek, particularly during bug fixing season, but I thoight I read something about DC putting a call out to find another coder.
They should just stop completely overhauling the codebase every update just to add some mindless minigames that add absolutely nothing to the game. I won't be surprised if DC decides to overhaul Jenny, Debbie etc. again in the future.
They should just work with what they already have and stop changing existing stuff. This is what's causing this overflow of bugs, even when 200+ bugs supposedly have been fixed. I suspect the game code has been completely overhauled at least 3 times by now.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Yes, but what was your point to begin with? That two years making increasing sums up to 25000$ a month was too little?

That his popularity exploded long after he had made early content with bad coding and that saying he should have fixed it long ago is a fallacious argument. He wasn't popular or large enough to warrant redoing it at that point in time.

From 2016 to 2018, he wasn't extremely popular. Most of the bad code and early character content was created in the first year and everything that came after was built on top of that bad coding. In 2018, he actually managed to earn enough money to hire a full team.

Now that he has that full team, he's going back and doing reworks on all the old content and coding before adding even more content to it.

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
Wow, this last update is full of bugs as off now, hope they correct them soon, also, to little new content for the time it took :/ hope for next update, almost not worth it to play this update...

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
So much money has flowed in for so long that the dev's probably become complacent and the game's not at the top of his list of priories.:rolleyes: He's probably enjoying fun in the sun with hotties spending those Patreon dollars!:cool: Didn't we kinda see this pattern with BB towards the end?:unsure:

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
People didn't vote for old character overhauls, we where expecting character continuation of the story. A lazy or foolish dev decided it would be an overhaul no player would have preferred over 100% new content.
as im no patreon i can just see what character is voted for no context and both of the latest updates have mainly just been overhauls, they should state that clearer what they re actually going to do.
because it was in no way a continuition of the story of those characters a rework of their story at best.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
wow.. even iam stunned.. many scenes removed, and just a few added..

thats the most disapointing update to date =\

im glad im not a patron anymore lol.. i duno wth happened.. but 6 months for just a few new scenes is way too bizarre for me.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
lets hope the 18.5 fix this i give us a ton of new scenes.. because this was wayyy too disapointing

an lets hope they wont take another 6 months to release it xD

but iam HONESTLY not hoping that it will come out any time soon.. i would say 2 months at least.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes