Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Have you ever done any programming? When you have two different types of code going on, stuff is bound to break.
But with the pay they'll getting it shouldn't be to hard right? Plus there's this thing called pausing the pay for the month. I've seen real Devs do this we they couldn't reach a timely release.

Reactions: Sokat

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
Can anyone else not rollback now in this new update or is it just me? How do they release an update that fucks things up worse than the last update did? Jeez.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I'm not on patreon anymore, and i dont support any other creators, and i'm writing in pirate forum so my opinion is like 0.5 of normal one.
I like this game, it was, alongside DmD, top games on patreon, now is like top 10. Each update is rich in quality, with lot of nice, fresh ideas. Plot and character story is interesting to say at least. Unique graphics. Wild range of kinks (some optional). This game(and some others) are way above average other games posted here. It is not suprising, that author is making 20k/month.
But it has some issues, like for instance COMPLETE LACK OF TASTING. Jfc, it took me like 2-3h to catch almost all reported bugs on this release. Second, i really dont like fact, that devs let their patreons interfere in THEIR product so much. Reworking Jenny story for 2nd time? How much "reworking" updates we had so far? 2x Jenny, 1x Debby, 1x Diane. Whole teachers update took less time than last jenny one. Instead of pushing game forward(luckily, next 2 updates will do so) they let their patreons slow the development. Like i said at the start, my opinion on that regard is 0.5 of patreon opinion.
I think what Dark Cookie is missing, is manager. Someone, who will set direction of ths game, manage their work time and streamline their work ovrall. I know that lot of creators hate supervision(because of their disconnection from their product), but, with amount of employees he have, it will be beneficial.
All people saying, that he is pissing in their mounth, or dont care about his patrons, you are clearly wrong. He is no longer small creator, and simply cant listen to all of u.

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
this game cycle is so funny

pathetic update is one thing

but to actually remove sex scene ? now thats a whole new level

jenny sex scene after update is actually lesser than before , LMAO
I believe that was because people didn't like that it was too forceful.

majo3007

Jul 16, 2018
Hi, Can anyone just explain how I can continue the game with the old v0.17.5 save and don't need to start over again? For the reply Thank you

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If only this guy would work on his saves it's so frustrating after each update that you can't start off from where you left off just as well for the cheat options its much less grind that way.

Reactions: GaRbS

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Y'know, playing this, two things surprise me at not being implemented yet.

The first is allowing you to choose how characters are related to you. I've played a couple of games like this where you could type in how they're related to you. Town of Passion is one of them, IIRC. If you typed that someone was your aunt, it'd say so in parts of the game where it's mentioned.

The second is an auto-updater built into the game. I've seen this in one other Ren'py game called Starship Inanna. You can download updates through the game, rather than redownload the whole package.

Reactions: GaRbS and tankdick
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes