Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I was kinda on the fence but then I noticed that Rhonda's mom is part of the package and that won me over.
True but, then again, we haven't met her mother IIRC. I remember Earl (police officer) being her dad and her mom being mentioned but, other than that, not sure. I wonder if she's athletically built like Rhonda or more stacked and full like Miss Dewitt. Is she white or black? I assume black because Rhonda doesn't look light skinned enough to be interracial.

I wish DC would give us an image of her to help decide for the poll.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Jeez, I can't believe this developer still gets more than 50.000 bucks a month. Seriously people, open your eyes a little bit. There's a lot better devs out there waiting for support.
You're free to not give him money, just as others are free to give him money. Let them do so if they want.

Reactions: Ungawa

Khada

Sep 9, 2017
You're free to not give him money, just as others are free to give him money. Let them do so if they want.
Yes, of course. If you want to give money to this dev I can only respect that as it's your own money and you decide what to do with it. I just wish DC had the urge to try hard for adding more content to their game as much as many unpopular devs out there. I personally think they deserve that money more than DC does.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
holy shit, you posted right before i made my last post. i didn't even know the poll was already going on lmao

this is... i have no words. thanks to everyone who votes for ronda, let's keep it going and make her win this!!
I don't suppose you could change your name to "JohnsonIsMyBride" so we can get save compatibility next..?

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Ren'Py. If you change, add, remove variables...you break saves. (there's likely more to it, but simplest explanation)

Most Devs try to avoid this with Ren'Py...others just charge ahead...saves be damned.
Not true.

You can declare variables as "default" in Renpy. These variables work independently of your save and are read every time the game restarts. If you don't radically change the structure of the game, you can keep the saves working from the tech demo to the final version.

The point is: Renpy is a project that has existed for more than a decade and its evolution has been influenced by thousands of amateur and professional devs. The issue of saves working is not only a convenience for the players, it is an essential tool for the developer. Without saves that work between versions, you basically can't test your game.

When you as a developer decide to "improve" an engine to make your game possible, the first thing you need to do is: get to know the engine deeply. Otherwise, your improvements will destroy more than a decade of work and solutions that were found in 2005 and that were appreciated by countless devs, are suddenly undone and you start going through bad times...

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I don't suppose you could change your name to "JohnsonIsMyBride" so we can get save compatibility next..?
i wanted the next on to be MiaIsMyButtSlut but i didn't expect ronda to win this quickly lmao. might go for JudithIsMyHamburger to show support for all my judith bros.

Well, it hasn't even been an hour since the last post, but if you want:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she actually dropped one percent. should we be worried? 100 votes isn't a lot!

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
i just saw that it's only three options (and not even one of them is eric/mrs johnson?!) so it's not that much of a surprise that ronda is winning. i mean it's still a surprise because i definitely thought between those three annie and judith are more popular. this made my day honestly, hope she really wins this. would be cool if someone could update us on how the vote is going. i kinda feel sorry for judith fans, you guys are getting cucked again.
I think the people voting for Rhonda story are actually voting for the lifeguard. I know there has been a bunch of chat about her on the streams so maybe that why Rhonda is pulling away. Kinda shocked that Annie is polling so low I was sure she would take this one easily.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I think the people voting for Rhonda story are actually voting for the lifeguard. I know there has been a bunch of chat about her on the streams so maybe that why Rhonda is pulling away. Kinda shocked that Annie is polling so low I was sure she would take this one easily.
I thought so too. Still burned my two votes on her lol.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Not true.

You can declare variables as "default" in Renpy. These variables work independently of your save and are read every time the game restarts. If you don't radically change the structure of the game, you can keep the saves working from the tech demo to the final version.

The point is: Renpy is a project that has existed for more than a decade and its evolution has been influenced by thousands of amateur and professional devs. The issue of saves working is not only a convenience for the players, it is an essential tool for the developer. Without saves that work between versions, you basically can't test your game.

When you as a developer decide to "improve" an engine to make your game possible, the first thing you need to do is: get to know the engine deeply. Otherwise, your improvements will destroy more than a decade of work and solutions that were found in 2005 and that were appreciated by countless devs, are suddenly undone and you start going through bad times...
There is a LOT more to these save issues.

However every time I have seen it...and the types of errors I see in SS...points to variable change along with DC's co stant modifying of the engine.

Ren'Py is good...but can be very flakey.

The error I got when trying to load my save from 18 into 18.1 was clearly a variable change of some sort. It freaked out because DV changed something with pregnancy variable.

BumBum

Apr 28, 2017
Im having trouble getting on Pink Channel, i have access to sisters pc, but it still tells me that i should look in her pc for the password...

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Alright my dudes. Need you test it out and see if it works.(It works)

Rollback + mouse wheel:
1) Open your SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc folder.
2) Extract the attached zip contents on there.
3) Confirm any overwrite.
4) Launch game.

If it works please quote this post and tell me that it does work. If it gives you an error please post it.
It works.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fix for unren thanks to @booom313 :
1) Extract rpa.
2) Decompile rpyc.
3) Launch game and get error.
4) Go to \game\scripts and delete the minigames and locations folder.
5) Launch the game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it working with latest version?

GoriIIa

Jun 1, 2018
I thought so too. Still burned my two votes on her lol.
Man imagine Judith's mom ! She is one mighty thicc woman in this game dude and there is maid ( she is fine too ) . Annie was meh ( for me )and also we have seen her Mom (she was fine ) but still Judith was better option for this !I will wait for judith update for 2 years again i guess lol

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes