Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
So I have a serious question. I am not judging, just trying to understand.

Is there anyone who likes pregnancy content, without pregnancy sex? What's the attraction?

Reactions: tankdick

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
Hello, somehow I lack the treehouse closeup background so I can't access it (get error page). Can someone get it for me ?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
it's going to be a long wait. 2 months for 18.5, an additional 6 months for the eve update is my guess.
but at least we should get a new poll on what's going to be in 0.21 soon. maybe the judith fans will get their wish, me i'm going to vote for mia and ronda of course if they are an option.

Reactions: saane123

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
So I have a serious question. I am not judging, just trying to understand.

Is there anyone who likes pregnancy content, without pregnancy sex? What's the attraction?
I really don't see the point of it. It feels tacked on at the last minute, currently, as if he just added it to appease the ones who clamored for pregnancy content.

Reactions: tankdick

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
holy shit, you posted right before i made my last post. i didn't even know the poll was already going on lmao

this is... i have no words. thanks to everyone who votes for ronda, let's keep it going and make her win this!!
It's a hard choice I haven't made yet. I really wanna see some Rhonda stuff but Judith has also been on my list for a while. :/

Reactions: McSlut

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I really don't see the point of it. It feels tacked on at the last minute, currently, as if he just added it to appease the ones who clamored for pregnancy content.
In regards to the pregnancy content, it was plain to see that it was coming for at least Diane at some point, due to the whole breast milk and milking thing.
It was somewhat of a surprise to see that her update/revision including a milking barn for multiple women.

I'd honestly like to see an alternative allowing for induced lactation, similar to how it's done in The Twist.
Get an "experimental lactation" drug and just start feeding it to the women. There's already a "magical" fertility drug to increase the chances of impregnation, so it's not beyond the realms of believability for there to be one purely for lactation purposes.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
In regards to the pregnancy content, it was plain to see that it was coming for at least Diane at some point, due to the whole breast milk and milking thing.
It was somewhat of a surprise to see that her update/revision including a milking barn for multiple women.

I'd honestly like to see an alternative allowing for induced lactation, similar to how it's done in The Twist.
Get an "experimental lactation" drug and just start feeding it to the women. There's already a "magical" fertility drug to increase the chances of impregnation, so it's not beyond the realms of believability for there to be one purely for lactation purposes.
Agreed. I knew it was coming for Diane eventually. It pretty much had to for the story but everyone else makes no sense. And like you, I'd like to see something that can induce lactation and/or larger breasts without requiring pregnancy. The current system of getting them pregnant, them being pregnant for like 10 days, followed by the baby disappearing just doesn't fit well.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I was kinda on the fence but then I noticed that Rhonda's mom is part of the package and that won me over.
i just saw that it's only three options (and not even one of them is eric/mrs johnson?!) so it's not that much of a surprise that ronda is winning. i mean it's still a surprise because i definitely thought between those three annie and judith are more popular. this made my day honestly, hope she really wins this. would be cool if someone could update us on how the vote is going. i kinda feel sorry for judith fans, you guys are getting cucked again.

Nov 10, 2017
I'm so surprised rhonda is winning, she never got a lot of votes whereas annie update used to get a lot. Not that i mind that rhonda is winning tho

Reactions: McSlut
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes