itseasy

Jan 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_pull_mc_[M_diane.outfit.get].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_pull_mc_shirtless.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2177, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 88, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/characters/diane/button.rpyc", line 174, in script call
File "scripts/characters/diane/button_dialogues.rpyc", line 1098, in script
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 508, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 718, in visit
self.find_target()
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 632, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_pull_mc_[M_diane.outfit.get].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_pull_mc_shirtless.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.2
Mon May 06 01:50:43 2019
I reported this bug after I ran into it. I suspect is due to Diane wearing overalls instead of the cow suit or naked.

As a workaround, just ask her to strip and then when you interact with her or advance with daisy it wont crash.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you, i went and he said to check around the town, ill check it out. Once again thank you!
I guess you did not go to the basketball court to talk to Missy and Becca. In that dialog, Becca bitches you as usual, but you get a chance to talk to Missy alone. She tells you to get a bottle of GoldSchwagger, which you get from Cpt. Whatshisname at the peer without paying anything. He does not send you to look around in town.

chrisvercetti

May 30, 2018
I guess you did not go to the basketball court to talk to Missy and Becca. In that dialog, Becca bitches you as usual, but you get a chance to talk to Missy alone. She tells you to get a bottle of GoldSchwagger, which you get from Cpt. Whatshisname at the peer without paying anything. He does not send you to look around in town.
Its probably a bug, it doesn't allow me to give it to her it just says nothing, another option does not come up. 297669 allow me to

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Running into an issue where I can't complete the French teacher quest, because "sister" won't let me ask her to do the cheer practice with the bouncy girl.
Also Auntie isn't wearing her cow suit????
ran into a "Thou Shall not Pass bug" in the treehouse, just went in there randomly and it wouldn't let me leave gave me a ren errror. I guess I could post it if I thought anyone was interested. the other two don't give me errors, just cannot proceed. And I did two playthroughs with the same results.
Bit annoying really, and I'm not finding the trigger for the burglary event. Which is annoying... This this needs a hot fix to patch the bugs.
Also ran into a ren error while at the shooting gallery, where when I saved during the convo several time previous to shooting it would bug out, you can go past this but, it's still an isssue.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Its probably a bug, it doesn't allow me to give it to her it just says nothing, another option does not come up. View attachment 297669 allow me to
Can you attach a savegame file here? I will try to look into it. Have you installed any mods? Are you playing version 0.18.2? Did you somehow manage to load an older version's save or did you start clean?

chrisvercetti

May 30, 2018
Can you attach a savegame file here? I will try to look into it. Have you installed any mods? Are you playing version 0.18.2? Did you somehow manage to load an older version's save or did you start clean?
thats my save and i do have a mod, i have the one with infinite money and lets you skip mini games

Yggdrasil

Aug 30, 2017
So I do face a problem with Jenny. I am at that quest i need to give her 500$ to train Roxxy, however although I do have the money, she tells me to come back when I have them. Any ideas?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I do face a problem with Jenny. I am at that quest i need to give her 500$ to train Roxxy, however although I do have the money, she tells me to come back when I have them. Any ideas?
Did you have that conversation with her in the morning at the breakfast table, or in her room? The breakfast table scene is graphically broken but works (at least for me) but I've read that this bug occurs in her room.

And they claim to have fixed it with 0.18.2.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Did you have that conversation with her in the morning at the breakfast table, or in her room? The breakfast table scene is graphically broken but works (at least for me) but I've read that this bug occurs in her room.

And they claim to have fixed it with 0.18.2.
I've actually got it to run without problems.....I got it by completing Jenny's route first, before doing anything with Roxy.
I actually had the scene in the afternoon, in Jenny's room.....Although first part it said that I needed to get the money, even though I had it...All I did was when it told me that and ended, I re-clicked on Jenny and ran through the Roxy cheerleading message again and it then gave me the option to actually pay her. Thus letting me go back, tell Roxy(at noon) and upon coming back home the same day, it started that event.

Also note..that I waited to impregnate Jenny till I passed Roxy's cheerleading part....also I'm running on the cheat game, as I didn't want to bother with that side story and mini game shit. Plus I'm using Laim's mod, absolutely love the fan made stuff and the walkthrough part of the mod is a must.

I must also add, I only did the Jenny and Mom/Debbie routes to completion, before I moved to other characters....maybe did a very small part for Aunt Diane at the same time.
It seems the game runs way better doing one character at a time, and as Roxy intersects with Jenny, do Jenny first before tackling on Roxy.

Maybe that will help...…………….Peace!!

Loutreeeeee

Jan 8, 2019
I tried the new update and i m sad because before we could cuddle with Jenny in the bed and now we can't... i loved the part where at first the MC only sleep with her and it finished by fu... her on her bed.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes