BDI

May 23, 2017
I'm run into a situation to where I can't increase DEX because I'm already given the trainer both the mom and sister's panties, and don't a third set. Can anyone help me out here? Are have just run into a bug?

Also I've tried to open the console, but press SHIT + O doesn't appear to do anything.
Try looking in Mias bedroom.

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
so i found a bug for aqua route. i seem to got the scroll early in the game so when i start doing her route i cant click on the forest middle to start the puzzle... its unclickable. plus i cant turn in the treasure from mr johnson is there a way to fix this? or do i need to start all over..... >.>
You have to visit the hospital and ask about ancestry with the old lady receptionist. Following that info will get you records which point you to the graveyard. That leads you to the church bell and THEN you can do the puzzle.

phoenix04

Jun 13, 2018
So after you connect you computer to Jenny's what do you do? I try to click on the connect thing on my comp but it switches to hers (dunno if thats whats meant to happen) the walkthrough on my phone still says check her diary (which i did)

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
So after you connect you computer to Jenny's what do you do? I try to click on the connect thing on my comp but it switches to hers (dunno if thats whats meant to happen) the walkthrough on my phone still says check her diary (which i did)
Check her camgirl app. MC refuses to use the app in her room so he remotes in and watches from his own.

Feb 25, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_pull_mc_[M_diane.outfit.get].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_pull_mc_shirtless.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2177, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 88, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/characters/diane/button.rpyc", line 174, in script call
File "scripts/characters/diane/button_dialogues.rpyc", line 1098, in script
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 508, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 718, in visit
self.find_target()
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 632, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_pull_mc_[M_diane.outfit.get].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_pull_mc_shirtless.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.2
Mon May 06 01:50:43 2019

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Can someone break down step-by-step how to install the incest patch on Android? I am trying to follow what the instructions on the patch site tell me to do, but storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga never shows up. I have tried to start the game and then close it, play one day with cheats, and one day without cheats. But no matter what I do, that file path never appears. I have even tried deleting the game and downloading it again; I also tried creating the file path in the files. Nothing.

chrisvercetti

May 30, 2018
Can somebody tell me please what do i have to bring to the beach to meet the girls i´ve bought everything, cant seem to find what i need!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This game is so bugged... so it's impossible to pass it...

Defiantly you will need this dev console to fix bugs by yourself or save game every 5 min and try workarounds.
You just have to follow the walkthrough, and it helps not to have several stories open so that events do not outrun each other. If that happens, load an earlier save (was not necessary for my playthrough).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
so i found a bug for aqua route. i seem to got the scroll early in the game so when i start doing her route i cant click on the forest middle to start the puzzle... its unclickable. plus i cant turn in the treasure from mr johnson is there a way to fix this? or do i need to start all over..... >.>
I don't know about the puzzle, but for the treasure: just visit and ask Eric's dad again, go to that tree in the park again (the place will be empty now) and hand the bag in at the police again, that will solve it.

That's basically the same with many items in the game. If you aquire them too early, you will need to do it again (the game will tell you that you already own them, but it helps nevertheless).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm run into a situation to where I can't increase DEX because I'm already given the trainer both the mom and sister's panties, and don't a third set. Can anyone help me out here? Are have just run into a bug?

Also I've tried to open the console, but press SHIT + O doesn't appear to do anything.
Visit Mia and Roxxy.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2177, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 88, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/characters/diane/button.rpyc", line 174, in script call
File "scripts/characters/diane/button_dialogues.rpyc", line 1098, in script
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 508, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 718, in visit
self.find_target()
File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 632, in find_target
raise Exception(error)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.2
Mon May 06 01:50:43 2019
I fixed some issues with daisy in my mod. Can you try with it installed? If it still appears, what dialog triggers it?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes