UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Hint - She lives in the same house as the MC, and this update was basically all her...
Oh if that is the sis I renamed her B...
Or if that's the Mom I renamed her P..
It's more fun that way.
So at least I know which one it could be.
I don't think it's the one giving the MC a hard time.
So it must be the easy one.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Anybody know how to borrow the masterkey Annie telling me that.
It must open a different path for the game.
That mystery of those 5 people dressed as druids perhaps.
I cold already tell that one of them was the Principlal and Annie.
I couldn't tell who the other 3 were under the hoods.

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
Can you do anything with either Ivankaa or the Maid? Says you need appointment to goto the frump house. I go every thursday to the Beach house and same script.

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
Bug: Jenny tells you to go to the attic and get her uniform and then meet her in her bedroom. She already has the uniform from previous encounters. But still stuck in the get the uniform mode.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
what should I do when Jenny is pregnant and she say she want to eat chalk and mashmellow in her room in the afternoon ??
Is it just a dialogue (but nothing ) or I can really bring her some food ??

thank for answer me thx

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
This game is so bugged... so it's impossible to pass it...

Defiantly you will need this dev console to fix bugs by yourself or save game every 5 min and try workarounds.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
so i found a bug for aqua route. i seem to got the scroll early in the game so when i start doing her route i cant click on the forest middle to start the puzzle... its unclickable. plus i cant turn in the treasure from mr johnson is there a way to fix this? or do i need to start all over..... >.>

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
So when you advance down Jenny's story enough, in the kitchen she tells Deb that shes got a job transcribing.
At the end of the dialogue, you get two choices, whether to eat w/ Deb or catch Jenny in the hallway.
Is there any story difference between the two options in regards to how Jenny treats MC? So far Ive been going the 'MC is no doormat' route, which makes Jenny easier to get along with, and I wanna continue that route.
If you take a more dominate stand then you can break the cuffs again

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
Not interested in Jenny to be honest.
Her face just look stupid and punch-able

I would pass this one and gonna wait for the next version.

Who will receive the next big update? I mean which character will receive the next attention?

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
what should I do when Jenny is pregnant and she say she want to eat chalk and mashmellow in her room in the afternoon ??
Is it just a dialogue (but nothing ) or I can really bring her some food ??

thank for answer me thx
Just dialogue. You can advance without getting her food.

Not interested in Jenny to be honest.
Her face just look stupid and punch-able

I would pass this one and gonna wait for the next version.

Who will receive the next big update? I mean which character will receive the next attention?
Eve is next.

Reactions: owlking and Obuttma

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
when the game updates is it all about that character, or like 70% of that character and 30& for other characters, cuz im tryna see more roxy action, especially in school

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I'm run into a situation to where I can't increase DEX because I'm already given the trainer both the mom and sister's panties, and don't a third set. Can anyone help me out here? Are have just run into a bug?

Also I've tried to open the console, but press SHIT + O doesn't appear to do anything.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes