kenshind

Nov 2, 2018
I'm stuck in Jenny's story after hacking her computer and watching the 2 cam shows. I wait a few days and MC says maybe there's another video up but everyday there's nothing and he just says "Dang". Bug or am I missing something?

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Ok in this new update I'm at point with Jenny we're your having sex with her but she says she doesn't want be your Girlfriend, is that the end of the update content with her? Because if it is? If I was one of the Patreons for this I'd feel super ripped off because that's exactly where you were at with Jenny before this update.

All they did was change how you start getting with Jenny, but you basically do almost all same stuff you did with her before, they have to rebuild her bed scenes at night. Which is already ridiculous that they didn't finish that in time for the release of this update, since it was already a finished thing before this "New" update.

Shit like this is why I would never pay for a game until it's completely finished.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
No she doesn't, and I wrote why.
In 17.5 her character did resemble Roxxy, but she was made first, which means it was Roxxy who resembled her. But it was a mere resemblence. Nobody complains about Eve's gang, that everyone of them have only different looks. Small thing that makes difference.
Sis and Roxxy was as alike as grapefruit and orange.
Now it's orange and orange peel.
I read what you wrote and it's incomplete. You missed or ignored things. If you were right they'd literally only have sex when it brought in money for her. That's not what happens. We have at least three scenes where Jenny is willing to engage in activities with the MC because she wants to that doesn't involve money. By the end of the tiny arc she's friendlier with him in all the newer dialogue and while they aren't lovers or bf-gf they are friends with benefits. This is what she wants, she wants a fuck buddy, not a relationship.

So yes, v18.0 Jenny does change in her actions and words with the MC. Again it's slight, but it is there. As for her feelings - they actually change more than she shows the MC. You see tell this by reading her later diary entries or doing a scene for the second time and the new dialogue triggers. She loves having sex with the MC, but beyond that she's starting to realize she likes him too and she's literally conflicted in how she feels about that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, go play the earlier versions again if you forgot because Jenny NEVER fell in love with the MC the same way Roxxy does.
Roxxy not only admits she has feelings for the MC to herself but openly to her friends and family. They're dating and she doesn't seem to care who knows it by the end of their arc.

Did Jenny get a story arc before Roxxy? Yes.
Did Roxxy have a similar starting point in her arc to Jenny? Yes.
Did Roxxy & Jenny's end in the same way? No. This is the key difference.

So let's spell it out. This is what is meant by following in Roxxy's footsteps, if they make Jenny fall in love and admit it to herself and the world the way you're suggesting that would be a 1 to 1 retread of Roxxy's story arc, which goes like this: dislike to acceptance to love. The team wants something different or at least more nuanced.

Anyway, it's not about which character was introduced to the game first, it's about which story arc finished first when you're talking about a rehash.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I'm stuck in Jenny's story after hacking her computer and watching the 2 cam shows. I wait a few days and MC says maybe there's another video up but everyday there's nothing and he just says "Dang". Bug or am I missing something?
I completed the mini-game, but I can't watch the shows and nothing happens. How did you watch the shows?

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Ok in this new update I'm at point with Jenny we're your having sex with her but she says she doesn't want be your Girlfriend, is that the end of the update content with her? Because if it is? If I was one of the Patreons for this I'd feel super ripped off because that's exactly where you were at with Jenny before this update.

All they did was change how you start getting with Jenny, but you basically do almost all same stuff you did with her before, they have to rebuild her bed scenes at night. Which is already ridiculous that they didn't finish that in time for the release of this update, since it was already a finished thing before this "New" update.

Shit like this is why I would never pay for a game until it's completely finished.
Do you have the Prolific camshow achievement? If so that's the current end of her arc.

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
Hey I have a problem with Roxxy, when I try to get her pom poms from the teachers office she is always there telling me not to be there and I say that I need to go to the bathroom. I have tested every time of the day. How do I get the pom poms?

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
Hey I have a problem with Roxxy, when I try to get her pom poms from the teachers office she is always there telling me not to be there and I say that I need to go to the bathroom. I have tested every time of the day. How do I get the pom poms?
she shouldn't be there in the morning, every other time it should play out as you described

Reactions: pollypop

18v2

Jun 17, 2018
Coach is in the track and field area first thing in the day, just go into her room first thing in the morning.

Reactions: pollypop

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
I do a lot of coding too, although in a completely separate field, so "revamping old and buggy codes" is really vague! Anyone with a little bit of coding background would understand that. Again I am not complaining, just curious as to what is so difficult about the revamp when he has a great team and "HUGE" salary every month. On the other hand, there are other devs, who have changed the entire platform (unity-> renpy or similar) in a matter of months and some devs I know are doing the same right now.
It is indeed very vague if you only go by the vague complaints people make. Not that I blame you for not digging up months old explanations! To sum it up the codebase is steaming pile of shit and they need to rewrite every early character (Debbie, Jenny, Erik, Erik's "landlord" etc.) and transition them from old system to newer one apparently.

I don't particularly buy the "complexity of the game" part of their argument though. It's just badly programmed game started by an amateur (the game apparently started as a pet project to learn to code with Ren'py) with mountain of spaghetti code added on top of more spaghetti code. I can only imagine it must be a nightmare to fix.

That being said as you pointed out other developers have done more in less time, including moving the entire game to another platform. Considering the length of development cycle right now it can be argued that they would be better off moving to - for example - Unity and start fresh.

Hell, they could hire another programmer or two to do exactly that on the side and keep working on the Ren'py version until the new platform catches up. After all, as pointed out by many of the fanboys, everything past 25k is just extra thanks and support by the Patreons.

So you're basing your opinion off of content you haven't completed. I'd recommend you get the latest version and finish it. I haven't run into anything stopping me from progressing in 18.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vitamin433

zarya1

Oct 23, 2017
Whats up bois, 18.2 save is here xDD
btw i only have completed jenny, mom, aunt diane and roxxy
i will continue try my best to complete all except for mrs johnson cause she had a bug

Enjoy big mans
btw mc make jenny a baby :p
EDIT 1:i will try to upload the full cookie jar here
EDIT 2: Put the both gallery unlock files into ur summertime saga/Game folder, it will automatically unlock all scenes :)
how import that save?

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes