vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I can't get jenny to practice with roxxy, I ask jenny she says 500.00 but the player character says he doesn't have the money ?_?
What game version are you people playing?? I had same problem, waited a little and loaded 0.18.02 and the issue was solved.

XDLOLZLOLZ

May 4, 2019
Whats up bois, 18.2 save is here xDD
btw i only have completed jenny, mom, aunt diane and roxxy
i will continue try my best to complete all except for mrs johnson cause she had a bug

Enjoy big mans
btw mc make jenny a baby :p
EDIT 1:i will try to upload the full cookie jar here
EDIT 2: Put the both gallery unlock files into ur summertime saga/Game folder, it will automatically unlock all scenes :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Where is the last pair used panties?
I would like to know that as well...

Edit: found it by looking into the game source code. One pair comes from Debbie, one from Jenny, one from Mia and one from Roxxy. Just visit thier rooms after you advanced their stories enough.

Reactions: Darkaura

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Agreed. If everyone is like that, it kinda defeats the purpose of having different characters. I have no problem with her being a bitch through and through. Hell, she may be the type of character that has her way with everything.
It also may be that her character is changed through her influence with Roxxy and others who are stuck up princesses. In story telling and writing, that's what you're supposed to do. Focus on making a character change as the story moves forward. From what was said, it's implied that Jenny was given the world through her father. Now that that's gone, she's got to deal with focusing on the world she lives in and making money when her "sugar daddy" is gone.

That can really fuck up a person. Hell, maybe one of her exes is actually a mafia goon. We don't know. I'd take this as merely the initial character arc for her where maybe she gets a different resolution to her being a mega-bitch than what's happening at school through a boyfriend.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Seriously in the next update can you make the old man teach him some Ninjitsu.
Instead of the Crapjitsu he's learning right now.
I figure he could learn some stealth techniques.
That way he can infiltrate that warehouse where those gangsters live.
Set up bombs and blow them to hell.
That is the only way to get rid of them.
Are your comments about the story tongue-in-cheek, or are you serious?

Kazuma71

Jul 6, 2017
The old woman of the hospital has a second scene, how cant find her?
The fourth scene of Roxxy is missing, is it in the Walkthrough?
The character between June and the old woman of the hospital is present or not yet?
Thanks in advance for the help.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The old woman of the hospital has a second scene, how cant find her?
The fourth scene of Roxxy is missing, is it in the Walkthrough?
The character between June and the old woman of the hospital is present or not yet?
Thanks in advance for the help.
The fourth scene of Roxxy (Cookie Jar) is the breast massage. Visit the trio at beach on the weekend and choose massage instead of spin bottle game.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Super Galactus
Oh how wonderful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol I totally agreed with all the text wall, it was beautiful how little be little in the cuddle night scene she accepted more perverted actions from MC, the love that sis felt for MC was evolving, now it just felt empty, she is always angry because of the money, when she discovers... you know... the relations, she gets mad because she thinks she is going to lose money, not because she is jelous, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what can you do?

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
lol i don't so i'm just going to wing it, thank you tho
It easy above where you open the game there is a folder that says game.
Open it and where it says saves open that and put the save there.
Close the game if it's open restart it and load the save you just put there.
If you have no trouble finding it then your all set.

The_Dirge

Oct 19, 2018
So when you advance down Jenny's story enough, in the kitchen she tells Deb that shes got a job transcribing.
At the end of the dialogue, you get two choices, whether to eat w/ Deb or catch Jenny in the hallway.
Is there any story difference between the two options in regards to how Jenny treats MC? So far Ive been going the 'MC is no doormat' route, which makes Jenny easier to get along with, and I wanna continue that route.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes