ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Man, it's a PC game. A PC game has a story. Deal with it. Is that the only game you ever played? In AAA games you have cut scenes and stuff that cannot be influenced. It simply is programmed that way.

What do you expect? MC never being banned from pool, never sneeking in at night, never being rescued because he's a perfect swimmer, never getting closer to the life guard girl? Or do you think that because you played the story already in your last play-through, the game should be smart enough that you were now able to find an empty changing room?

*shakes head*
You do realize that I was just replying to a dude that was implying that improving skills changed scenes like that, right?

*shakes head*

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
have to say i soured a little on the update, overall it makes the game better of course just by the fact that dex is not tied to jenny's route anymore thankfully, but jenny actually is a worse character in 18.0 than in the earlier versions. before the last update jenny felt to me like the whole acting like a bitch thing is her just acting and the truth is she really likes MC and later sort of falls in love with him after they fuck, now she's just a straight up money hungry bitch and she stays like that no matter what

also can someone post the poll results? we haven't had a update in a while. is ronda still winning and if yes by how much?
Well I wager her coming around is gonna be tied to the endgame prom stuff. But I figured she wouldn't be a bitch with a hidden nice side because we already got that with Roxxy.

Nov 27, 2018
How long this game is gonna elaborated. Sure this is one of the best games. I mean it's update it just goes like "Man of the House". Lol

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Well I wager her coming around is gonna be tied to the endgame prom stuff. But I figured she wouldn't be a bitch with a hidden nice side because we already got that with Roxxy.
Agreed. If everyone is like that, it kinda defeats the purpose of having different characters. I have no problem with her being a bitch through and through. Hell, she may be the type of character that has her way with everything.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I just let you guys know Jenny has two different routes whether or not you’re just submissive to her or stand up to her. Also If you stand up to her she becomes less bitchy and you get the break out of the cuffs scene
I did catch the cinema guy. She stopped calling MC names, but she remained greedy and bitchy. No smiles, no friendliness, no pleasant comments... she didn't changed at all.
-------------------------------------------
It's funny that there were those, who imagined old cuffs breaking stuff and night cuddles/sex as something abusive. They were probably social justice abusers.
What will a smart human being expect from not real handcufs?? Is there any cop in your region, who uses plastic shit, or special maden sex equipment??
What will a smart human being expect from another horny human, that crawls in his/her bed at night, assuming that this person sleeps??

Of course somebody may say that she was never aware about MC thoughts or way of thinking, but than this means, that they think, that she was stupid all this time. And not just stupid, but idiotically very dumb, imbecile, moron, ect

Good job, defending someone by insulting this someone.

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
Is Jenny's content over? I got her pregnant and her stomach got big, but that was it

does she have the kid? also, I can't get any further with Diane either, it keeps saying she wants to explain milk production or something but nothing triggers it. I already fucked her 3 times and won the "fertilization" mini-game.

18.2 and this game is still riddled with bugs.
I'm still trying to figure out what the further milk explanation is also. As for pregnancy stuff, she does have the kid. If you get them pregnant and get the text message, you have to wait like 3-4 ingame weeks. During this time their flavor texts change and there are a few minor at home events. After waiting so long another text comes in to say when they are ready.

It's to note that once they have their kids, you can wait like another 3 weeks ingame and they go back to their pre-pregnant state. All their scenes re-open up and you can get them knocked up again if you want.

No idea if there is a benefit but Jenny's text changes slightly on the 2nd time.

Am still playing so will post if I find out more info.

Reactions: Sober Satan

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I did catch the cinema guy. She stopped calling MC names, but she remained greedy and bitchy. No smiles, no friendliness, no pleasant comments... she didn't changed at all.
-------------------------------------------
It's funny that there were those, who imagined old cuffs breaking stuff and night cuddles/sex as something abusive. They were probably social justice abusers.
What will a smart human being expect from not real handcufs?? Is there any cop in your region, who uses plastic shit, or special maden sex equipment??
What will a smart human being expect from another horny human, that crawls in his/her bed at night, assuming that this person sleeps??

Of course somebody may say that she was never aware about MC thoughts or way of thinking, but than this means, that they think, that she was stupid all this time. And not just stupid, but idiotically very dumb, imbecile, moron, ect

Good job, defending someone by insulting this someone.
How can you catch the cinema dude when he runs away or do you mean finding him at the cinema proper?

Dhaso

Mar 22, 2019
Well, since everyone bitched about the game, I'll leave my statement too (former patron here).
5 months of development? I'm still not convinced.
By what I read I thought the update would be total garbage but that wasn't the case. Overall it's better than Diane's but the feeling is the same as playing a PS4 remake game from a PS2/PSX game. My main critic is about the very long cycle of development, which juding by Eve's update, they still didn't learn the lesson.
Pretty sure they are keeping the development much longer than intended cause of fear or hell even a bit of greed.
If they finish the game too quickly the funding might drop immensely. So the next project they will start might not be so popular and bring in less money each month.
They are possibly trying to keep the project in development as much as possible, and just patch in a bit of content every now and then to keep the patrons happy.

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
I just let you guys know Jenny has two different routes whether or not you’re just submissive to her or stand up to her. Also If you stand up to her she becomes less bitchy and you get the break out of the cuffs scene
That would explain that in 0.18 version I could break the handcuffs and in 0.18.2 no.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
I don't know, what everyone think, but I personally did't like the thing they do with sis.
I'm not talking about different scenes or preg events, no. They are more than fine.
I'm talkin about her character... or what was left of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jenny does mellow towards the MC a bit still, however, the team stated they didn't want Jenny to be a rehash of Roxxy's story. So while she might change a bit more in 18.5, moderate you're expectations.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Jenny does mellow towards the MC a bit still, however, the team stated they didn't want Jenny to be a rehash of Roxxy's story. So while she might change a bit more in 18.5, moderate you're expectations.
No she doesn't, and I wrote why.
In 17.5 her character did resemble Roxxy, but she was made first, which means it was Roxxy who resebled her. But it was a mere resemblence. Nobody complains about Eve's gang, that everyone of them have only different looks. Small thing that makes difference.
Sis and Roxxy was as alike as grapefruit and orange.
Now it's orange and orange peel.

tsuande

Dec 3, 2017
I can't get jenny to practice with roxxy, I ask jenny she says 500.00 but the player character says he doesn't have the money ?_?

Jun 20, 2018
Mother and Aunt Diane really are wild before they married..they fuck around in highschool & college..Mother even tell story she get threesome with both their husband while Diane pass out,i hope there is a flashback scene or they tell the story to MC

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As far as I'm aware this should basically be it for Jenny. I don't think we can invite her to the prom (only for schoolgirls and maybe Debbie) and I don't think she'll be part of the beach house either (schoolgirls only, too). Maybe a little bit of content for the main story, but I really wouldn't expect any character development, either.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes