oqual

Oct 14, 2018
i cant pass this jenny wants 500$ for train roxxy. i have 500$ but my character says i ll come back when i ' ve got the money ?!??? how can i pass this

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
i cant pass this jenny wants 500$ for train roxxy. i have 500$ but my character says i ll come back when i ' ve got the money ?!??? how can i pass this
After reading through multiple threads here, I believe that you have to go to the dining room table in the morning for breakfast and pay her then.
It seems to be buggy through that scene...visually, but it will get you past it....I think.
I'm just now getting ready to do my playthrough, so I cannot confirm it just yet.
Maybe if it works for you that way too, it will give me a better play when I reach that point...………...Peace!!

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Envector

Dec 22, 2017
Mayor Rump Mansion and the Yacht were added to the game but what can you do with them? All I can do is fire a nuke with the Yacht but that's it... also, abaout the hole on the floor of the Attic, how many scenes does it have? I saw Jenny writing in her diary, Jenny masturbating and Jenny sleeping

oqual

Oct 14, 2018
After reading through multiple threads here, I believe that you have to go to the dining room table in the morning for breakfast and pay her then.
It seems to be buggy through that scene...visually, but it will get you past it....I think.
I'm just now getting ready to do my playthrough, so I cannot confirm it just yet.
Maybe if it works for you that way too, it will give me a better play when I reach that point...………...Peace!!

i tried now in breakfast but she says not here debbie can catch us, come this afternoon and bring the money. i go afternoon but everything same :(.
i think its a bug because when she is in the shower i go her room and she show up and says brind the money and she disappeares suddenly . she is in the shower still.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
yes please, also how do i use your save?
That is the thousand dollar question.
Even if you place it where your suppose to it's hard to find it and even if you rename it to youw own saves. Well I don't know if that will work to be honest but you can try.
Well anyway here is my save and I am all the way up to getting an A+ for Science.
I hope it works for you this is the first time I upload a save.
I hope you know where you are suppose to put it.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Only drawback of this game is the problem with "save" files...I cannot start from the beginning everytime new update lands

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
I think this game is money milking in it's "best" form, because other developers like Runey or Oni for example have less each month and produce more and better content and most of the time they communicate with their patreons. Good thing I am not a patreon for this game. But I liked the Roxxy update, I hope it will be better with the Eve update but, it's hard to believe that at the moment. Also the development takes half eternity. The point is when you are supported for a game you have to communicate with your patreons as I wrote before and it's not enough to say that it takes long but give me your money ( with this big amount of money you can at least hire 20 people) also others release content every month or they talk to the community and explain why it will take longer ( I like the way Oni does it, and I am a big fan of Rouge Like Evolution).

phoenix04

Jun 13, 2018
That is the thousand dollar question.
Even if you place it where your suppose to it's hard to find it and even if you rename it to youw own saves. Well I don't know if that will work to be honest but you can try.
Well anyway here is my save and I am all the way up to getting an A+ for Science.
I hope it works for you this is the first time I upload a save.
I hope you know where you are suppose to put it.
lol i don't so i'm just going to wing it, thank you tho

Piazzate

Oct 6, 2017
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

:unsure:

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I think this game is money milking in it's "best" form, because other developers like Runey or Oni for example have less each month and produce more and better content and most of the time they communicate with their patreons. Good thing I am not a patreon for this game. But I liked the Roxxy update, I hope it will be better with the Eve update but, it's hard to believe that at the moment. Also the development takes half eternity. The point is when you are supported for a game you have to communicate with your patreons as I wrote before and it's not enough to say that it takes long but give me your money ( with this big amount of money you can at least hire 20 people) also others release content every month or they talk to the community and explain why it will take longer ( I like the way Oni does it, and I am a big fan of Rouge Like Evolution).
I think, the only reason why it is taking so long to release update is because they decided to rework stories for 3rd time. Basicly reworking entire game for one update.

Reactions: Buddha330

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Wait was this it? I was under the impression this was supposed to be a giant content update here since there hasn't been any major content drop since what july or august last year with Roxxys story. So uh...when can we expect some actual content to be added and characters story to be forwarded and not just a redesign of already existing stuff? 2020/2021?
It's better to go by what's actually said than assume.

DC never said Jenny was getting a huge content update. He said he was reworking her character arc and working on under-the-hood optimizations. I wouldn't expect more Jenny and Debbie content until .20 when he works on the main story. Even then, it may not be much. That or it adds a lot for both. We won't know til he tells us.

Late Edit: I highly recommend you go to the source of the information and not rely on forums for info. People tend to hype up the release by padding it with their own expectations, leading to disappointment.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I really don't get how they can not get saves to work from update to update. They use Ren'py so unless they are breaking the engine on each update which would be stupid. put in the extra work to get all the functionality you will want in the finished game built into the engine before making more updates. That way saves will work

Reactions: oqual

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I really don't get how they can not get saves to work from update to update. They use Ren'py so unless they are breaking the engine on each update which would be stupid. put in the extra work to get all the functionality you will want in the finished game built into the engine before making more updates. That way saves will work
Here is the reasoning from dogeek himself:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
"Reworking" a story is a classic money grab just like game "remakes" or "remasters" hate that they keep playing along with Patreons PC Bull as well. News for them at 50K plus a month they can easily get there own payment processor and save fees in the process. Also at 50k they can have more people working on it

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes