owlking

Sep 20, 2018
Interesting, please tell what "would" benefit game development? Paying more money? :) What do you specifically mean by system optimization? I don't pay and haven't played the game since last few updates but you bring out interesting points. But since you seem to know about what DC and his team has been doing, please explain what has gone into this update that has needed 6 months? I am sure a lot of the people here want to know :)
( A software engineer's perspective ) from reddit

If you have and idea to accelerate coding 、posing 、writing , maybe you can share or communicate with the developer , I think they are willing to know ( you probably wanna say : I'm not the one who got paid 50K per month , so it's not my duty to figure it out how to optimize this game , even if I know how to do it ,but I just don't want to share it , then I gotta say that's your choice and I totally respect that . Maybe you gonna become one of the SS developer and get paid ,after you show/share ur superior coding 、 writing 、posing or art 、 animation skills to them .

I think people directly say/judge DC is become greedy or scam or something is not objective enough.
We gotta judge SS from more aspects
ART : DC got the talent , it's not a issue
project/business manage 、 planing 、 operating : not good enough , the developer need to optimize
this too.

But this is DC's first game project , ( and he have plenty of project after SS)
we can't push him too much
it's too harsh for him
he have to learn how to run a project properly from this experience
He just need time to deal with it

If he have the same issue during his second project
then now we can judge him very harsh (Cuz we assume his ability to run a project has improved)
and we can use more harsh standard to look at it

I think DC really want to make game , for his joy and interest , not totally for $$$$$
and it easily to decrease people's passion when $$$ get involved , it going to confuse them , am I doing this for $ or just for hobby or I like it .
The worst scenario is DC get enough $ and he don't want to develop and more , he is done with this shit.
And all we got is an incomplete version or SS , things that you expect won't come true any more .
this is the bad end if you criticize too harsh and push him too mush.

According to DC's daily stream he already make a lot of content in the future
if you want to know you can follow his daily stream on Picarto
you might join the raffle and be part of the game

DC already did Ms.Johnson rework , Judith rework ( including her pregnant ) ,Iwanka ( rework)and her step mom Melania (work) , Principle Smith rework , Beth (Judith's mom) rework , Erik rework , both Diane and Debbie bathing suit , Eve and Grace rework and both pregnant , Nayda (gangster boss's girl - 0.20) , Odette (new girl in 0.19 ,including her pregnant) , a man like jesus , Angelica 、 Cassie 、Annie rework . theater rework , Eve's house expansion (living room , garage , Eve's room , bath room) Mayor rump 's house interior , Roxxy and Crystal's pregnant (Preliminary composition )

that's all I got from his stream , maybe more but that' all I observe from the last 6 months
I'm not a coder or part of their team so I can't answer any Coding stuff
I think the Developer need to reassure his patreons more often by teasing what they are doing or how is the project going ? ( at least post something new twice a week)
this can get users's appetite ad feeling

pebuma

Jan 21, 2018
I don't want to complain. But is it correct that with "cheats enable" the "Stats-Tracker" is already done? That was not the case with V 17.5! Some tasks don't make sense with it. Please change at V18.5 !!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'diane_arms_a_[M_diane.outfit.get]_touch[M_diane.pregnancy.to_string]': could not find image. (u'diane_arms_a_nightgown_touch_pregnant_bump')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2177, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 88, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 36, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/diane/button.rpyc", line 178, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/diane/button_dialogues.rpyc", line 1033, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\display\image.py", line 726, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "D:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga 0.18.2\renpy\display\image.py", line 632, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'diane_arms_a_[M_diane.outfit.get]_touch[M_diane.pregnancy.to_string]': could not find image. (u'diane_arms_a_nightgown_touch_pregnant_bump')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.2
Sun May 05 09:49:48 2019

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Still like the versions before, saves of previous versions are not working?
After reading some comments, there seems to be just a few new scenes with sister Jenny?

Pagailx

Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone, I first want to say that I love this game, I had a lot of fun with version 17.5 and it's a pleasure to start again with version 18.0. But I have a problem, I'm blocking the time when the MC has to pay Jenny $ 500 to help Roxxy for the chearleader, I've already returned the Pom Pom to Roxxy, I'll see Jenny who tells me that it costs 500 $, MC responds that he will come back with the money but every time he comes back to Jenny's room, the same dialogue is repeated, did I forget something to unlock the situation?

blueberrypasteur

Apr 23, 2018
Hello everyone, I first want to say that I love this game, I had a lot of fun with version 17.5 and it's a pleasure to start again with version 18.0. But I have a problem, I'm blocking the time when the MC has to pay Jenny $ 500 to help Roxxy for the chearleader, I've already returned the Pom Pom to Roxxy, I'll see Jenny who tells me that it costs 500 $, MC responds that he will come back with the money but every time he comes back to Jenny's room, the same dialogue is repeated, did I forget something to unlock the situation?
I had luck talking with Jenny about it over breakfast. There was this hilarious bug where their faces popped off and floated in their standing-spots, and then their arms bugged out visually as well and started going all over the place. But, importantly, the event triggered correctly, and all was well after the dialogue sequence ended.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
?¿?

But... even if you max out all your stats BEFORE going to the pool for the first time, the same exact scenes will play out with him stumbling into women and drowning.
Man, it's a PC game. A PC game has a story. Deal with it. Is that the only game you ever played? In AAA games you have cut scenes and stuff that cannot be influenced. It simply is programmed that way.

What do you expect? MC never being banned from pool, never sneeking in at night, never being rescued because he's a perfect swimmer, never getting closer to the life guard girl? Or do you think that because you played the story already in your last play-through, the game should be smart enough that you were now able to find an empty changing room?

*shakes head*

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Man, it's a PC game. A PC game has a story. Deal with it. Is that the only game you ever played? In AAA games you have cut scenes and stuff that cannot be influenced. It simply is programmed that way.

What do you expect? MC never being banned from pool, never sneeking in at night, never being rescued because he's a perfect swimmer, never getting closer to the life guard girl? Or do you think that because you played the story already in your last play-through, the game should be smart enough that you were now able to find an empty changing room?

*shakes head*
how about faking it to being able to swim so to get the lifeguard?

Reactions: doshirak228

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
I'm confused. Progress won't trigger.
Playing cheat mode with lain's mod pack.

On the very first day on Miss Bissette's classroom lesson I cannot seem to progress from the classroom - i do the dialogue and talk to every person and upon exiting room, i'm still forced to attend the class "again". Everytime i enter the classroom it triggers again the conversation dialogue with the teacher.

Jun 3, 2017
Wait was this it? I was under the impression this was supposed to be a giant content update here since there hasn't been any major content drop since what july or august last year with Roxxys story. So uh...when can we expect some actual content to be added and characters story to be forwarded and not just a redesign of already existing stuff? 2020/2021?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Wait was this it? I was under the impression this was supposed to be a giant content update here since there hasn't been any major content drop since what july or august last year with Roxxys story. So uh...when can we expect some actual content to be added and characters story to be forwarded and not just a redesign of already existing stuff? 2020/2021?
If you look at his patreon you may notice that people like new rigs. They also don't need that much to be happy, all it takes is a one good blowjob and a ride. For my part I am annoyed that I didn't get to even see a conclusion to her story. Preposterous.

Aug 11, 2017
Finally played this last version, and I just have to say, my God what a shit update. It literally adds nothing to the game. This is what we've waited almost 6 months for? Holy shit, Batman. So excited to wait another 8 months for 3 new Eve scenes. I wanted to become a patron after the Roxxy update. Best decision I've ever made not to endorse him.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes