whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
While I would have preferred Annie's update, all three of those address something that's been teased for ages (extra lifeguard content in the glory hole, extra Judith content in the bathroom, and the cult storyline) so they're all solid choices.

Reactions: doshirak228

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@TheDevian

ive noticed that that the big sister is more of a royal bitch then the previous versions since having the story updated

i especially found what she said hilarious that was to make me say "im a pathetic loser who will always be a virgin"

its amazing that the main character followed through with that i would be surprised if i completed the rest of characters storyline would that dialog be any different

Sorry Natasha (Jenny) but no you are not the sexiest laid i had

Mom
Roxxy
Auntie
Milf Next Door
Science Teacher
Big Sister
French Teacher
Art Teacher
Music Teacher
Daisy
Roxy's Friends
Mia
Mias Mom
Aqua
June
Juidith
Grandma
Sex Shop Owner

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Started fresh and got a sequence of errors could not ignore past them.. this one started it.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2177, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 88, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 36, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/somrak/button.rpyc", line 48, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/somrak/button_dialogues.rpyc", line 142, in script
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 359, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 331, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1258, in render
    self.update(st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1245, in update
    child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1316, in condition_switch_show
    return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1312, in condition_switch_pick
    raise Exception("Switch could not choose a displayable.")
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.0
Sat May 04 21:09:14 2019
lol
SummertimeSaga 0.18.0

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
We all know this process is necessary and inevitable to optimize the system , and there always Haters and inpatient young man say : I don't give a fuck , I want new art content I wanna FAPPPPP , if you don't give me new content then you are a scam , and most of them not even pay for it , it's really pathetic to crying like a baby for something that owe you nothing .

Blaming 、 emotional 、irrational ward won't accelerate the game Development , so you should save it , if you really want to blame DC or the team , you can do it in your personal space ,not in the public , your non-constructive words is totally nonsense and meaningless and it only help you release you anger , that's it , no any benefits to the game development !

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
We all know this process is necessary and inevitable to optimize the system , and there always Haters and inpatient young man say : I don't give a fuck , I want new art content I wanna FAPPPPP , if you don't give me new content then you are a scam , and most of them not even pay for it , it's really pathetic to crying like a baby for something that owe you nothing .

Blaming 、 emotional 、irrational ward won't accelerate the game Development , so you should save it , if you really want to blame DC or the team , you can do it in your personal space ,not in the public , your non-constructive words is totally nonsense and meaningless and it only help you release you anger , that's it , no any benefits to the game development !
Interesting, please tell what "would" benefit game development? Paying more money? :) What do you specifically mean by system optimization? I don't pay and haven't played the game since last few updates but you bring out interesting points. But since you seem to know about what DC and his team has been doing, please explain what has gone into this update that has needed 6 months? I am sure a lot of the people here want to know :)

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
What's with that dumb swimming pool crap.
That dumb kid almost drowned on his first lap.
Not to mention every room he entered there was someone changing and got banned the first time.
Man that game has a lot of crap to deal with.
They made him out to be such a weakling.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Interesting, please tell what "would" benefit game development? Paying more money? :) What do you specifically mean by system optimization? I don't pay and haven't played the game since last few updates but you bring out interesting points. But since you seem to know about what DC and his team has been doing, please explain what has gone into this update that has needed 6 months? I am sure a lot of the people here want to know :)
Five Months and much of the development of this update went into revamping old and buggy code that has had new content laid down atop it. Better to fix it before too much of the game starts relying on it. It should, hopefully, lead to faster updates in the future if fewer bugs show up due to these changes.

But then, this has been said numerous times but people ignore it to ask the very question you just asked.

Reactions: Ungawa
Jun 20, 2018
What's with that dumb swimming pool crap.
That dumb kid almost drowned on his first lap.
Not to mention every room he entered there was someone changing and got banned the first time.
Man that game has a lot of crap to deal with.
They made him out to be such a weakling.
he is really a weakling before he hit gym and become a casanova,but thats how its work,MC improve himself to be a better men

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Five Months and much of the development of this update went into revamping old and buggy code that has had new content laid down atop it. Better to fix it before too much of the game starts relying on it. It should, hopefully, lead to faster updates in the future if fewer bugs show up due to these changes.

But then, this has been said numerous times but people ignore it to ask the very question you just asked.
No, i know this has been said numerous times.. since last few updates ""revamping old codes"" I am asking what specifically? People are not ignoring it but if you are paying and you are satisfied with this response for the past several months then who am I to question? :) I do a lot of coding too, although in a completely separate field, so "revamping old and buggy codes" is really vague! Anyone with a little bit of coding background would understand that. Again I am not complaining, just curious as to what is so difficult about the revamp when he has a great team and "HUGE" salary every month. On the other hand, there are other devs, who have changed the entire platform (unity-> renpy or similar) in a matter of months and some devs I know are doing the same right now.

Reactions: Vamori

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I got that cheat version.
About a crap load of good that does.
That sis is asking me for $500 and won't take it.
I have all his stats up.
About a butt load of good that does.
He's still a weakling no matter what.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I'm not on patreon anymore, and i dont support any other creators, and i'm writing in pirate forum so my opinion is like 0.5 of normal one.
I like this game, it was, alongside DmD, top games on patreon, now is like top 10. Each update is rich in quality, with lot of nice, fresh ideas. Plot and character story is interesting to say at least. Unique graphics. Wild range of kinks (some optional). This game(and some others) are way above average other games posted here. It is not suprising, that author is making 20k/month.
But it has some issues, like for instance COMPLETE LACK OF TASTING. Jfc, it took me like 2-3h to catch almost all reported bugs on this release. Second, i really dont like fact, that devs let their patreons interfere in THEIR product so much. Reworking Jenny story for 2nd time? How much "reworking" updates we had so far? 2x Jenny, 1x Debby, 1x Diane. Whole teachers update took less time than last jenny one. Instead of pushing game forward(luckily, next 2 updates will do so) they let their patreons slow the development. Like i said at the start, my opinion on that regard is 0.5 of patreon opinion.
I think what Dark Cookie is missing, is manager. Someone, who will set direction of ths game, manage their work time and streamline their work ovrall. I know that lot of creators hate supervision(because of their disconnection from their product), but, with amount of employees he have, it will be beneficial.
All people saying, that he is pissing in their mounth, or dont care about his patrons, you are clearly wrong. He is no longer small creator, and simply cant listen to all of u.
Your option matters. :D But let's face the facts. He doesn't care.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

airze

Feb 8, 2018
hi it would seem i have ran in to a bug not sure if the dev reads this but ill put the full trace back in just in case also i cant seem to get past the stage with the french teacher that wants me to get the sister/flatmate to help her with her cheer ruteen if anyone can help that would be great i talk to roxxy then sis, sis says its 500$ i have it but no option to give her it and it says i dont have it in the chat but i do

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 187, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 140, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 129, in sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 52, in increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 78, in _increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 88, in randomize_gender
TypeError: 'list' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2177, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 176, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 187, in script
  File "G:\New folder (7)\1\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\New folder (7)\1\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 187, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 140, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 129, in sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 52, in increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 78, in _increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 88, in randomize_gender
TypeError: 'list' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.0
Sat May 04 23:26:14 2019
also i cant do this do to it being 0 bars on time ans im not aloud to go to the hospital and not able to sleep ether

Reactions: Darkaura

Jamiek

Jun 13, 2017
Im stuck. It keeps saying that the sister has a surprised tonight and then nothing happens. Do you guys know what to do??

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes