Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
Ok so ive played through the Jenny rework.. and... Thats it!? 5 months for this??
Wow... Maybe ill be back in 2 years time.
Honestly I really enjoyed the change in the Jenny storyline and how you unlock all your possibilities. Made much more sense story wise, I also think the new poses (e.g. the 3 different cam sessions) are much more aesthetic.

Reactions: Vibescu

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I have to agree... 5 Months for that little Jenny content? Wow! I know there were some character update too but Jeez! That's a long time. Compare that to Mr Dots who has 2 games working at the same time and he still releases Solid games much faster. (2 bug fixes here in 2 days?). The pregnancy story line was poorly done. A good example would be Haramase Simulator. As time goes on it that game, her tits and baby bump get bigger and bigger. NOT: pregnant then baby then smaller tits, no milk, no baby bump. Repeat...

Inc3st... I play several games/VN's where the Dev allows you "fill in the blank" for names and relationships at the very beginning of the game. I.E.: Her name is Jenny. Jenny is your Sister or Roommate then, You are her: Brother or Roommate THEN the game starts. Not being a Developer... Is it that difficult to do?

Lastly: Am I the only one that thinks Jane is less attractive in the latest release? Her body IS better but her face is a little "rough" IMHO.

Jane new.jpg

Jane old.jpg

0JokeZ0

Nov 27, 2018
How do you use the console to get around that bug? Asking because I never used the console for this game.
I have a problem with console. When i change to True the file with notepad++, save and open the game i cannot open the console with Shift + O as it was said.
Can you please give me some advice how to open the console?
ps. Its my first time with the game

follow this guide to setup the console and when you are in the game, open your phone and click on the wifi symbol.

Dented

Aug 31, 2018
Currently stuck on the laptop snooping stuff. I open the Slutcam page, try to see the videos (the message telling me that I can't appears) and that's it.
Every time I log out it tells me that now it might a be a good time to snoop around Jenny's laptop, I can't go any further.
Does anyone know the name of this trigger?
Damn this version is buggy as hell!

DeathofRomeo

May 29, 2017
I am stuck. I am trying to do the roxxy line and I have to get my the sister to help her. However, whenever I got to the sisters room, I get a dialog thats ends up with her charging me $500 and I tell her i'll come back when I have it even if I have more than enough. I am not playing with cheats in this run and have no idea what to do.

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I am stuck with my DEX at 4 and can't find any other panties. Since the Jenny update where are we supposed to get them?

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Seriously in the next update can you make the old man teach him some Ninjitsu.
Instead of the Crapjitsu he's learning right now.
I figure he could learn some stealth techniques.
That way he can infiltrate that warehouse where those gangsters live.
Set up bombs and blow them to hell.
That is the only way to get rid of them.

Reactions: doshirak228

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

That says on the page but how do I do it?
It's a lie, but Jenny's quest line is the new content because the scrapped the old one and can start 5-10 minutes in if you skip and mash past everything.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I have to agree... 5 Months for that little Jenny content? Wow! I know there were some character update too but Jeez! That's a long time. Compare that to Mr Dots who has 2 games working at the same time and he still releases Solid games much faster. (2 bug fixes here in 2 days?).
This game is barely comparable to Mr. Dots two titles. His are straight forward visual novels with the only choices being which characters you plow. And the time to create 3D pictures is significantly less.

Reactions: doshirak228
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes