Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Well, I finally caved and voted the Rhonda route.

While I really want Judith, the thought of hooking up with Rhonda and her mom outweighed hooking up with Judith, the two latina wanna-be thugs and the maid.

Annie and her mom also seemed pretty interesting but I don't know if I really care all that much about the principal and the cult thing.

Reactions: strenif and McSlut

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I dunno why, but I am getting a ton of exceptions and the $500 Jenny bug? I looked at the walkthrough thread but not much help there.

It's kinda killing the chance of progression...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
After i play this game,the pregnancy stuff kinda doesnt make any sense,they keep pregnant instead of one baby at a time,i like pregnancy but this game story just become weird since Roxxy update,the girls pregnant,and keep pregnant non stop,then the babies gone,not mentioning to naming their baby,Jenny is much more worse,she doesnt even mention about MC baby after she said she will take care of it herself.it might be good to make them pregnant but it will be much better if they all pregnant in end the of the game..Diane much more better if she just have 1 baby a time,then they stop making baby and focus on bussiness,Jenny too..she should atleast mentioning where the baby is going and saying they should focus on camshow bussiness,and she need to keep reminding the MC they both already have a baby,so MC should help her gain money to make sure the baby is healthy and have her mommy attention..instead of the player keep impregnate the character like baby maker machine,and Poof!like the baby never existed...No offense,just my opinion
I guess most people see it like that. They really should have limited pregnancies to 2 or 3 characters (like Diane and one or two schoolgirls), provide a solid background/scenes and find some excuse for everybody else. But I guess that possibility has passed now. At least one can simply ignore this kind of content for everybody but Diane. Sure, it's a small waste of time per update but it's certainly bearable.

What are the new poll options?
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-18-2-kompas-productions.276/page-1617#post-1875612

Reactions: snakeplisskin

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
quick question does playing any storylines change Jenny's in anyway?
There's a bug with the Roxxy route that doesn't affect how Jenny's route plays out but will start to annoy you over time. You can't advance you you'll see the same dialogue option every time you visit Jenny's room.

Reactions: Red469
Jun 20, 2018
I guess most people see it like that. They really should have limited pregnancies to 2 or 3 characters (like Diane and one or two schoolgirls), provide a solid background/scenes and find some excuse for everybody else. But I guess that possibility has passed now. At least one can simply ignore this kind of content for everybody but Diane. Sure, it's a small waste of time per update but it's certainly bearable.

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-18-2-kompas-productions.276/page-1617#post-1875612
i understand that DC want the MC claim their womb,im not against it,but,it will be much better one baby at a time(until end of the game,the 1 baby only to tie them all with MC),For starter,DC should mentioning about their baby at least when the baby is gone..from what i see after Roxxy update,the game story become stupid..it really need rework..and im not suprised if DC rework all the character back,Mom,Mia,4 teachers and other update that half completed..it will be waste of time..no offense only my opinion

Jun 14, 2018
True but, then again, we haven't met her mother IIRC. I remember Earl (police officer) being her dad and her mom being mentioned but, other than that, not sure. I wonder if she's athletically built like Rhonda or more stacked and full like Miss Dewitt. Is she white or black? I assume black because Rhonda doesn't look light skinned enough to be interracial.

I wish DC would give us an image of her to help decide for the poll.
I like the idea of having an entirely new character. Hoping she'll be stacked like Dewitt but also athletic like Rhonda.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
There's a bug with the Roxxy route that doesn't affect how Jenny's route plays out but will start to annoy you over time. You can't advance you you'll see the same dialogue option every time you visit Jenny's room.
Lame was hoping for some changes based on the other storylines

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Where can I find the green lure?

I know that you can find the worms and blue lure in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i never have found the green one.

endlust

Jul 22, 2017
I really don't see the point of it. It feels tacked on at the last minute, currently, as if he just added it to appease the ones who clamored for pregnancy content.
I enjoy it. I don't really think about the logistics of the pregnancy or where the kids go and I don't think it matters for this story. Pregnant sex would be nice too but I'm satisfied with the idea of knocking up the girls. I don't really have a rational explanation for it but I would be sad if it were taken out.

However, I do get what people mean when they say its pointless. There isn't really a social or economic cost/consequence for doing it, which I feel too many of these games skate around or ignore. Since the point of the game is to save up money for college, I feel an epilogue showing how many babies you made would be a great addition and maybe affecting your current cash or savings in some way. Adding a new system for the girls' affection and having kids boost that but at a monetary cost would be an idea.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Haven't played for a long time, looking forward to try again. A couple of questions:

1) Does the rollback patch work with the new version?
2) Any content with Roxxy's mom?
3) I hope the pregnancy stuff doesn't mean less anal :D
4) Does the content branch and lock out other content now? In that case, how?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes