ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
What's the difference between 18.1 and 18.2? Far as I can tell it uses the exact same log as .1

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so is there anything new in Jenny story revamp ? or just the same as before.
I guess that really depends on what you'd define as new. If you care about details, dialogs, small stuff etc. there's a lot, if all you care for are scenes, not so much.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
My 2 cents: last 2 updates totally ruined the game. (btw, last 2 updates = 10 months development)
Well, I wouldn't say that. In the end both stories got quite a bit better and especially Jenny was a total mess before this update. Sploosh said they'll change the house to accommodate Diane at some point, which solves the main issue with Diane's update for me. I personally don't expect to die within the next 2 or 3 years so I don't care that much if they take some time longer to finish or not.

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
i liked the game a lot, but i´m really tired of redoing many times the history ain´t gonna play until a v20 or later, cuz gets really boring see the same things multiple times. So besides if anyone wants to share a save i´ll be grateful

Jun 20, 2018
After i play this game,the pregnancy stuff kinda doesnt make any sense,they keep pregnant instead of one baby at a time,i like pregnancy but this game story just become weird since Roxxy update,the girls pregnant,and keep pregnant non stop,then the babies gone,not mentioning to naming their baby,Jenny is much more worse,she doesnt even mention about MC baby after she said she will take care of it herself.it might be good to make them pregnant but it will be much better if they all pregnant in end the of the game..Diane much more better if she just have 1 baby a time,then they stop making baby and focus on bussiness,Jenny too..she should atleast mentioning where the baby is going and saying they should focus on camshow bussiness,and she need to keep reminding the MC they both already have a baby,so MC should help her gain money to make sure the baby is healthy and have her mommy attention..instead of the player keep impregnate the character like baby maker machine,and Poof!like the baby never existed...No offense,just my opinion

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
After i play this game,the pregnancy stuff kinda doesnt make any sense,they keep pregnant instead of one baby at a time,i like pregnancy but this game story just become weird since Roxxy update,the girls pregnant,and keep pregnant non stop,then the babies gone,not mentioning to naming their baby,Jenny is much more worse,she doesnt even mention about MC baby after she said she will take care of it herself.it might be good to make them pregnant but it will be much better if they all pregnant in end the of the game..Diane much more better if she just have 1 baby a time,then they stop making baby and focus on bussiness,Jenny too..she should atleast mentioning where the baby is going and saying they should focus on camshow bussiness,and she need keep reminding the MC they both already have a baby,so MC should help her gain money to make sure the baby is healthy and have her mommy attention..instead of the player keep impregnate the character like a baby machine,and Poof!like the baby never existed...No offense,just my opinion
yeah, agreed

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes